Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1770

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

@atman7,
    com.apple.mobileipod is the correct identifier for the iPod ID bundle in IOS 5.
    I think for it to take effect tho you have to exit the theme in DreamBoard, respring and then reapply the theme.
    I think it has to do with how the icons are cached in this theme and that's why it didn't show up.
    Tyler, please correct me if I'm wrong about the icon cache.
    Last edited by bcscustom; 2011-11-15 at 02:38 PM.

You are correct, icons are cached the first time a theme is opened, to change the icons that are cached, reset the theme then reapply.

Thanks

Glad to see your back Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Glad to see your back Tyler

Thank you sir, back and busy. Should expect to see two themes from me shortly. Not to sound rude, but I havent seen much of anything worth buying for Dreamboard recently, time to make some new, fun, and creative ideas.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post

Thank you sir, back and busy. Should expect to see two themes from me shortly. Not to sound rude, but I havent seen much of anything worth buying for Dreamboard recently, time to make some new, fun, and creative ideas.

Looking forward to seeing your work Are you still gonna update this theme or do you consider it finished and have moved on to your new themes?

Not sure, to be honest. If I can find a talented UI themer, Ill pay to have a UI made.

Thanks

Not sure, to be honest. If I can find a talented UI themer, Ill pay to have a UI made.
    I wish I could help but that's not my area of expertise. I'm sure you will find someone to collaborate with and make yet another great theme

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

interesting...... New thread yet? I've been looking for a reason to reinstall dreamboard on ios5.

i like this theme but am afraid to buy it because so many ppls have donated and waited long time to get. if i donate will i have to wait a long time to get it too???

Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889