Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1770

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Yes I am. Do you know it?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer
    what mine is hope this helps

Yeah I have that as well but isnt the code something numeric or something?

This is what i have in ifile

com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer</string>
    ** * * *</array>
    ** * *<key>Frame</key>
    ** * *<string>22,295,89,89</string>
    ** * *<key>Image</key><string>$ROOT/Images/Omnimo8MusicIcon.png</string>
    Last edited by bkmoses; 2011-09-03 at 04:01 AM.

Is it possible to make portrait mode on the Iphone scroll from left to right? Instead of me having to turn my phone sideways in order to use portrait mode? It would seem so cool to be able to scroll portrait mode from side to side with your finger, instead of having it all on the same screen all at once.

I don't see why anyone with a Iphone would want to use this theme in portrait mode because everything is so small on screen. Portrait mode undoubtedly is where it's at anyway. If you were able to zoom in on portrait mode and scroll the tiles side to side I'd love this theme!!

It would look something like this...

Where portrait mode is zoomed in and you could scroll side to side. Is it possible?

That's landscape mode not portrait mode. But that is a great idea since it is a bit small. A zoom in feature would be sick.
    Also off there was some kind of music widget would be nice. I don't know why that was overlooked

yea, being able to zoom in on the Iphone so that you could see the individual tiles better would be amazing. Then if you want to see the rest of the tiles you can simple scroll from right to left. I'd donate $20 if you can get this done asap.

Thanks

i have just noticed 19 of the icons i made in a paid theme, nice one
    cydia.myrepospace.com/Real-AngryPIG/

Will there be any updates to this theme?

Sigh. I paid for this and have never heard from him... Doesn't return emails either.

Another day passes. Still no theme for my $ I paid

Check to op again, I didn't see any version for $1. Maybe that why you didn't receive the theme... Need to pay a little more?

I actually paid for both versions.. Emailed him a couple times. I guess I'll just sit and wait.

I'll shoot him an e-mail... See if I can get a response

Well thank you. I appreciate it. Pretty excited to mess around with this theme.

I am guessing that tyler is having some issues with his family. Or maybe some problems with his life. Not sure, but pretty much right =\

Lol what is this, themers go a-wall week?

Okay I'm done complaining. Hope to receive this theme someday. Anyone know of another site it can be purchased where you don't have to wait for the OP to send it to you?

Saw a link in the sinful iPhone forums to donate to him but don't know if you'll have better luck. I believe there is a link if you like to try before you buy but might be an older version but better than nothing I suppose. I tried it but deleted because It seemed to kill my battery too quickly.

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Saw a link in the sinful iPhone forums to donate to him but don't know if you'll have better luck. I believe there is a link if you like to try before you buy but might be an older version but better than nothing I suppose. I tried it but deleted because It seemed to kill my battery too quickly.
    How is that possible? this theme uses barely any ram what so ever?

Page 87 of 89 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 LastLast