Page 81 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1770

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

  1. #1601
    Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Got bored, did it as well.. but still off-topic
    Throw me in there too? lol or tell me how. Haha.

  2. #1602
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Throw me in there too? lol or tell me how. Haha.
    sorry "cool kids only"

  3. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    sorry "cool kids only"
    You bastard...again..

  4. #1604
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    Hey man can you share that image that says "favorites"? ive been wanting that for a week now...........
    i'll try and get it sorted later tonight, not at home at mo.

  5. #1605
    Did anyone else realise that it's cheaper to buy the two themes separately rather than getting the ultimate version :P

    Portrait + Landscape = $1.99 + $2.99 = $4.98
    Ultimate -------------------------->= $4.99

    LOL

  6. #1606
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    Did anyone else realise that it's cheaper to buy the two themes separately rather than getting the ultimate version :P

    Portrait + Landscape = $1.99 + $2.99 = $4.98
    Ultimate -------------------------->= $4.99

    LOL
    WOWWWW with that 1 cent you can...you can... well jackshit

    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    sorry "cool kids only"
    ''Cool Kids'' on MMi... impressive Path... lmfoa

  7. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by ss4adib View Post
    Did anyone else realise that it's cheaper to buy the two themes separately rather than getting the ultimate version :P

    Portrait + Landscape = $1.99 + $2.99 = $4.98
    Ultimate -------------------------->= $4.99

    LOL
    Yeah, and for $0.01 you can have the rotate feature to go between the two, but with out you have to keep jumping in and out of the theme lol

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    Aenima133 (2011-07-22)

  9. #1608
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    You bastard...again..
    that's what they call me

    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post


    ''Cool Kids'' on MMi... impressive Path... lmfoa
    yeah i tend to have that effect on people

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Yeah, and for $0.01 you can have the rotate feature to go between the two, but with out you have to keep jumping in and out of the theme lol
    pretty good feature for that 1 cent.
    i say that one cent is damn worth its value


    lol if i donate one cent do i get just the rotate button itself xD

  10. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    that's what they call me


    yeah i tend to have that effect on people



    pretty good feature for that 1 cent.
    i say that one cent is damn worth its value


    lol if i donate one cent do i get just the rotate button itself xD
    Lmao!!

  11. #1610
    lol, absolutely. I would send the Button out RIGHT AWAY

  12. #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    lol, absolutely. I would send the Button out RIGHT AWAY
    lolz

    Hey T
    Could u do me a favor and drop by the special thread area
    And take a look around

  13. #1612
    Hey man, hate to bother you, did you get the wallpaper finished yet?
    Thanks again
    My Themes
    Click em!


    -----------------------------------iWunder-----------------iXMB--------------iDash-----------------iCS---------------------------------------

  14. #1613

  15. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    lolz

    Hey T
    Could u do me a favor and drop by the special thread area
    And take a look around
    Where is the special thread area? I want to look around too lol

  16. #1615
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Where is the special thread area? I want to look around too lol
    prob only for the ''cool kids '' like path would say LMFOA

  17. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Where is the special thread area? I want to look around too lol
    Sorry I know ur *the beta tester* but u may be left out of this one for now

    Just so u know it's not a theme so ur not missing much

    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    prob only for the ''cool kids '' like path would say LMFOA
    Well that too

  18. #1617
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    What happens when I get bored
    I need something to do

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    markfern811 (2011-07-22)

  20. #1618
    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    What happens when I get bored
    I need something to do
    Lol ur a little to bored

    I dont even wanna know what u do with the rest of ur time
    Considering this "mod"

  21. #1619
    Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Sorry I know ur *the beta tester* but u may be left out of this one for now

    Just so u know it's not a theme so ur not missing much



    Well that too
    Fine by me...

  22. #1620
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 891 Times in 474 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    What happens when I get bored
    I need something to do
    still..It looks nice with the theme. where did you get that wallpaper? could you give me a link or just send over the wallpaper?

Page 81 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •