Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    ios5 ip4

just saying
    I have iOS 5 too but my iPhone 4 is better than his cause mine is WHITE, so I'll be able to test for you and make sure it is compatible with the Color White ;-p

LMAO j/k gaBzii

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

jokerg7 (2011-06-24), Them3this (2011-06-25)

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    I have iOS 5 too but my iPhone 4 is better than his cause mine is WHITE, so I'll be able to test for you and make sure it is compatible with the Color White ;-p

LMAO j/k gaBzii
    LOOOOOOOOL had a white iphone since december sorry

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-24), Them3this (2011-06-25)

LOOOOOOOOL had a white iphone since december sorry
    Well DARN!! So much for that idea lol

I tried lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

jokerg7 (2011-06-24), Them3this (2011-06-25)

Well DARN!! So much for that idea lol

I tried lol
    indeed u did try lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

indeed u did try lol
    What instructions did you use to install ios5 on your iphone 4? I want to as well.. i'm not a developer though - is it still possible? I remember seeing some kind of tweak on the modmyi.com homepage a few weeks ago..

Also: Your thoughts so far? Worth giving up the JB?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-25)

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    What instructions did you use to install ios5 on your iphone 4? I want to as well.. i'm not a developer though - is it still possible? I remember seeing some kind of tweak on the modmyi.com homepage a few weeks ago..

Also: Your thoughts so far? Worth giving up the JB?
    No, you have to activate your UDID inorder to install iOS 5. But I do not think it is worth it at all, and your not giving up your JB cause you can JB iOS 5. But right now until there are more beta releases I am finding a ton of bugs and little issues that are driving me crazy. I got it for mine and my wife's iPhone 4 and my iPad 2, however the only device that still has it is my iPhone 4 and that is ONLY becuase i am beta testing for thefinga, after that I am done!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-25)

No, you have to activate your UDID inorder to install iOS 5. But I do not think it is worth it at all, and your not giving up your JB cause you can JB iOS 5. But right now until there are more beta releases I am finding a ton of bugs and little issues that are driving me crazy. I got it for mine and my wife's iPhone 4 and my iPad 2, however the only device that still has it is my iPhone 4 and that is ONLY becuase i am beta testing for thefinga, after that I am done!!!
    really i got it installed on like 4 devices and i love it man...sure there's a few bugs but as a developer ios 5 is blowing my mind so far. The new APIs and new features are awesome to work with.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokerg7 For This Useful Post:

really i got it installed on like 4 devices and i love it man...sure there's a few bugs but as a developer ios 5 is blowing my mind so far. The new APIs and new features are awesome to work with.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I LOVE iOS 5 and all the new features like being able to mirror my entire iPad 2 screen on my apple TV connected to my 55'' TV and notification center and everything they are really quality new featurs that I am really enjoying, however the bugs are becoming more of a head ache and for me to just ahve it to play with its not that great right now cause it is a beta, I am sure that they will come out with more betas that will fix some of these issues but they are not out yet, so that is my issue, like for instance when I get emails a lot of them are coming to me blank on my iphone but if I get on the computer I can see and read them jsut fine, or the fact that i got off the phone with my wife the other day and you know the sensor that makes your screen black when you ahve it on your ear? well it wouldn't turn off so i had a black screen and ended up having to reboot it to get it to go away and with tethered JB for iOS 5 I can't afford that to happen to my wife, she is a medical assistant and can't have issues like that at work.

Again iOS 5 is awesome but not for every day "normal" use ATM...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Still not sure how I'm going to pick testers. Ill prob do it intelligently, like people with ip4/ip3gs and all firmwares covered.
    i got ipt iOS 5

I have iPhone 4 with 4.3.3. I would be very happy to help you

iPod touch 4, iOS 5 registered with developer account, and also an iPhone 3GS 4.3

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kooris For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-25)

So looking forward to testing this!!!

Will decide who the testers are this evening.

Question, would releasing a raw beta be something you guys would want? Just to give you a feel? Or would you rather me wait a few days and release a slightly more polished product.

Tyler

Knitsua is the secret weapon !

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-25)

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Question, would releasing a raw beta be something you guys would want? Just to give you a feel? Or would you rather me wait a few days and release a slightly more polished product.

Tyler
    I like how you've done your previous themes. Release a (in my opinion) raw beta but update quickly. Rooted was first released as basically a screen shot with just a couple buttons and within a week it was released.

So basically yes raw beta

So looking forward to testing this!!!
    Going to extremes with that sig huh?
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-06-24 at 11:30 PM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-25), Them3this (2011-06-25)

Tyler
    Hey Tyler, it may be a bit too late for suggestions, but I recently stumbled across this:

flatmo1 on deviantART

Is it possible to implement a sort of browser like this?

It would be AWESOME!!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to kooris For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-25)

I second rjrankin. I think the buzz generated from beta testers will also act as a decent motivator.

I especially like how ideas can be bounced off one another during the early stages.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Pii For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-25)

Thats why I always release such RAW betas, I like to have input throughout the entire process of the theme, and yes that type of a search bar is possible. Im working on it as we speak actually.

Tyler

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-25), jelleheindryckx (2011-06-25), Moose0704 (2011-06-25), rjrankin83 (2011-06-25)

I agree, raw baby raw!!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-25)

Search bar

Will this be the first DB spotlight imitation?? What must I do to get onto beta programme!!!!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Pii For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-25)

Page 8 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast