Page 77 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1770

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Doctor just chill. Your doing something wrong. Just wait for the .deb so there is no user-error involved

I'm chilling and enjoying this theme, really. as for safe mode, I did nothing wrong with the installing, I put ls folder in wb themes folder and it goes to safe after applying. First time was wrong folder, don't know why there are two themes folder and WB uses the one with the strange name..

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Magneto View Post
    I'm chilling and enjoying this theme, really. as for safe mode, I did nothing wrong with the installing, I put ls folder in wb themes folder and it goes to safe after applying. First time was wrong folder, don't know why there are two themes folder and WB uses the one with the strange name..
    They are all like that lol

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311030554.748987.jpg

Did you have anything else selected in wb? Mine had no issues at all with the LS...

safe mode maybe because of some conflict, I have quite an amount of mobile-substrate addons installed

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    I tried the WB lock screen too and put me in safe mode...
    I have no Problem wid DB lockscreen apart from lockinfo doesn't work wid dreamboard lockscreens yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    They are all like that lol

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1311030554.748987.jpg

Did you have anything else selected in wb? Mine had no issues at all with the LS...

markfern had same issue, and I tried with and without other selected options - safe mode, it shouldn't conflict with other WB objects, it is not created to use alone, right? and DB theme has the built-in LS
    Last edited by Doctor Magneto; 2011-07-19 at 01:21 AM.

JUST DROP THE LS discussion, jesus. I will say it one last time. And it ends here. 99% of users had 000000000000 problems with the LS, 2 users did. I highly doubt that it was the computer of files fault.

Wait for the .deb instead of making other people think my LS causes safe mode....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Doctor Magneto (2011-07-19), moridins79 (2011-07-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    JUST DROP THE LS discussion, jesus. I will say it one last time. And it ends here. 99% of users had 000000000000 problems with the LS, 2 users did. I highly doubt that it was the computer of files fault.

Wait for the .deb instead of making other people think my LS causes safe mode....

CHill, Tyler. Sorry if it bothered you

just calm down dude...
    Last edited by Doctor Magneto; 2011-07-19 at 02:28 AM.

HELLO, the status bar on the main screen cannot rotate, how can i do that?need some addson?

SB rotator4x

Hmm...I'm using Omnimo ultimate, and there's no lock screen. Yes, I did check that the lock view plist is there, and the Lockscreen 2 widget is there? Am I doing anything wrong?
    Sorry, haven't been reading the thread, not knowing what just happened out there

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Magneto View Post
    You obviously have done something wrong. You have that second Themes folder (everyone's WB themes folder will look similar Themes.XXXXX or "the strange name")
    delete the whole folder titled Themes and leave only "the stange name" one. Are you using the DB lockscreen as well or have you disabled that in the plist?

Tyler,
    Awesome job on the LS. This is the only one I use with DB as it's the first to have a LockInfo like feature. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Hmm...I'm using Omnimo ultimate, and there's no lock screen. Yes, I did check that the lock view plist is there, and the Lockscreen 2 widget is there? Am I doing anything wrong?
    Sorry, haven't been reading the thread, not knowing what just happened out there
    Do you have Lockscreen and Lockscreen2 in the widgets folder?
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-07-19 at 02:58 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rjrankin83 For This Useful Post:

Doctor Magneto (2011-07-19)

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    Both
    and nothing's showing up? you probably know better than I do but have you tried changing you LockBackground.png?

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    and nothing's showing up? you probably know better than I do but have you tried changing you LockBackground.png?
    Nope, did not mod the theme, let me see whats wrong,

Double theme folders happen when you crash, re-jailbreak and restore to backup, not new setup. It's happened to me before. Always jailbreak and setup phone as new.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

Doctor Magneto (2011-07-19), Hosko817 (2011-07-19)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Double theme folders happen when you crash, re-jailbreak and restore to backup, not new setup. It's happened to me before. Always jailbreak and setup phone as new.
    Well spoken. That's why I posted that he needs to restore and rejailbreak. Happened to me in the past also

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hosko817 For This Useful Post:

Doctor Magneto (2011-07-19)

Thanks guys for clearing that up. I love my LS

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Thanks guys for clearing that up. I love my LS
    Me too!!

This needs to be in Cydia.
    I need a signature, help.

Trying out the lock screen and portrait view for the first time, turned out much better than expected! All of the contributors hard work is greatly appreciated.

Page 77 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast