Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1770

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Inside of the winterboard folder is the lockscreen. You put that into your themes folder. Just like every other WB theme.
    did this but the phone boots in safe mode when you enable it with or without Omnimo enabled ..

also, is this winterboard lockscreen for separate use? because it is integrated in DB

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Oh I thought you meant something besides that. got it
    Lmao

The picture doesn't load on my side Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    The picture doesn't load on my side Path.
    Yeah twitpic likes to do that, just click the link under it

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Magneto View Post
    did this but the phone boots in safe mode when you enable it with or without Omnimo enabled ..

also, is this winterboard lockscreen for separate use? because it is integrated in DB
    Dude. Like come on. Just don't bother with it until I send out a deb. Obviously your extremely new to themes. We can't explain it anymore strait forward.

There are 2 lockscreens. Like I have been saying. One is built into the dreamboard theme itself. The other is separate and used with WB.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

deathbybunnies6 (2011-07-19), GaN-MaN (2011-07-19), Hosko817 (2011-07-18)

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Yeah twitpic likes to do that, just click the link under it
    Oh yeah i see it now. Why does your not have a status bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    Oh yeah i see it now. Why does your not have a status bar?
    I removed it

I removed it

Path, does your statusbar stay hidden upon exiting dreamboard untill an app is opened? I could have hid the statusbar, but its still to buggy IMO.

Dude. Like come on. Just don't bother with it until I send out a deb. Obviously your extremely new to themes. We can't explain it anymore strait forward.

There are 2 lockscreens. Like I have been saying. One is built into the dreamboard theme itself. The other is separate and used with WB.

I am not extremely new to themes, I mod my i 4 years of course I can not explain why in my private\var\stash there are two foldres "Themes" but one is "Themes.0ajzVc" and the last one is used by winterboard themes. Following instructions in readme I put the content to the "Themes" folder, but it didn't show in winterboard. If I put Ok, in the right folder which is used by winterboard themes and (they are there) and called by my filesystem "Themes.0ajzVc", - it shows in winterboard, but activating causes boot in safe mode. But where is my noobiness here?
    Last edited by Doctor Magneto; 2011-07-18 at 11:21 PM.

Path, does your statusbar stay hidden upon exiting dreamboard untill an app is opened? I could have hid the statusbar, but its still to buggy IMO.
    it never comes back, unless i run iFile/Cydia (idk why it comes back there)

I am not extremely new to themes, I mod my i 4 years of course I can not explain why in my private\var\stash there are two foldres "Themes" but one is "Themes.0ajzVc" and the last one is used by winterboard themes. Following instructions in readme I put the content to the "Themes" folder, but it didn't show in winterboard. If I put Ok, in the right folder which is used by winterboard themes and (they are there) and called by my filesystem "Themes.0ajzVc", - it shows in winterboard, but activating causes boot in safe mode. So, where is my noobiness here?
    I tried the WB lock screen too and put me in safe mode...
    I have no Problem wid DB lockscreen apart from lockinfo doesn't work wid dreamboard lockscreens yet..

I am not extremely new to themes, I mod my i 4 years of course I can not explain why in my private\var\stash there are two foldres "Themes" but one is "Themes.0ajzVc" and the last one is used by winterboard themes. Following instructions in readme I put the content to the "Themes" folder, but it didn't show in winterboard. If I put Ok, in the right folder which is used by winterboard themes and (they are there) and called by my filesystem "Themes.0ajzVc", - it shows in winterboard, but activating causes boot in safe mode. But where is my noobiness here?
    You shouldnt have 2 themes folders, if it is an WB LS it would obviously go with the Wb themes :? and if your phone is crashing into safe mode when you apply the theme in WB, then you either A. extracted the files wrong, or B. placed the wrong files in the wrong folders.

Like I said, my suggestion. Just wait for the .deb...

Tyler

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Doctor Magneto (2011-07-18)

it never comes back, unless i run iFile/Cydia (idk why it comes back there)
    how did you get it to stay hidden? when i hide it, it comes back if i open ANY app, or lock the phone

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

two themes folders in private/var /stash = time to reset phone and fresh JB.

You shouldnt have 2 themes folders, if it is an WB LS it would obviously go with the Wb themes :? and if your phone is crashing into safe mode when you apply the theme in WB, then you either A. extracted the files wrong, or B. placed the wrong files in the wrong folders.

Like I said, my suggestion. Just wait for the .deb...

Tyler
    the picture will show:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

like I said before, WB themes in the second folder, with abnormal name.. It was so from the beginning,
    after jailbreaking, by "default"
    the one with normal name was autocreated recently, I guess after installing Zune theme
    Last edited by Doctor Magneto; 2011-07-18 at 11:37 PM.

LMAO, obviously just move contents of "Themes" to Themes.xxxxxx

that is clear, mate just the Omnimo lockscreen causes safe mode

sorry, cant help any further than that. dont have the new version of the theme

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

Doctor Magneto (2011-07-18)

lol thanks! we'll wait

Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast