Page 68 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1770

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Yo!!! Absolutely love the theme. Hasn't left my phone and I don't see it leaving anytime soon.

This may be on the cleanup list already but I noticed some of the clear background icons need to be re-sized and the opacity is set too high. I didn't have a size to work with when I did them but it'll be an easy fix if I can get the time to sit down and do it. If you notice one that needs to be fixed that isn't a common app let me know please, I don't use most of those apps.

If you're on top of it already Ty let me know so I don't do unnecessary work lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    Yo!!! Absolutely love the theme. Hasn't left my phone and I don't see it leaving anytime soon.

This may be on the cleanup list already but I noticed some of the clear background icons need to be re-sized and the opacity is set too high. I didn't have a size to work with when I did them but it'll be an easy fix if I can get the time to sit down and do it. If you notice one that needs to be fixed that isn't a common app let me know please, I don't use most of those apps.

If you're on top of it already Ty let me know so I don't do unnecessary work lol
    SkyFire won't skin. Has an icon but can't get it to work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blinden76 For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-07-15)

Sorry guys twelve hour shift today. Beat as hell.

To answer a few questions.

If you bought portrait can you donate an additional 2$ and get ultimate?
    Yes. Just make that clear in your donation message.

Tyler are you already on top of the icon minor issues?
    Unfortunately kronik, no I am not. I have had no time to even think about icons. If you wanna clean up your set, I know I as well as many others would be appreciative. So let me know bro.

Will there be a separate thread for portrait only?
    Yes

Tyler, I donated yesterday/today/5 days ago, I still don't have my link? What's going on?
    Unfortunately I'm only capable of so much. I won't use my real life as an excuse because if I'm that busy I shouldn't be making/selling themes. However I will say, I try to do a dang good job keeping up with emails, PMs, texts, calls, and skype. Unfortunately though I can't be on MMI all day long. So, if you haven't received your theme, just email me at the email you donated to, and politely ask what the deal is? I'll be happyto send anyone I missed the link.

Longer post and new stuff tonight.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Kr0NiK (2011-07-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    SkyFire won't skin. Has an icon but can't get it to work.
    Do me a favor, go into edit mode and make sure the icon is named correctly, capitals count, and see if that fixes it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Unfortunately kronik, no I am not. I have had no time to even think about icons. If you wanna clean up your set, I know I as well as many others would be appreciative. So let me know bro.
    I'll take care of it bro, no worries. Just need to work in some PS time and I'll post them when done.

Default Best DB theme!
    You are a Genius!
    Best portrait Theme ever!!

I want to translate this Theme in German, where are the language lines for Homescreen Located? Like monday thuesday etc.

And how can i convert the Portrait clock to 24h ?
    And where are the Lines for calendar?

Sorry guys twelve hour shift today. Beat as hell.

To answer a few questions.

If you bought portrait can you donate an additional 2$ and get ultimate?
    Yes. Just make that clear in your donation message.

Will there be a separate thread for portrait only?
    Yes

Tyler, I donated yesterday/today/5 days ago, I still don't have my link? What's going on?
    Unfortunately I'm only capable of so much. I won't use my real life as an excuse because if I'm that busy I shouldn't be making/selling themes. However I will say, I try to do a dang good job keeping up with emails, PMs, texts, calls, and skype. Unfortunately though I can't be on MMI all day long. So, if you haven't received your theme, just email me at the email you donated to, and politely ask what the deal is? I'll be happyto send anyone I missed the link.

Longer post and new stuff tonight.
    So would u wanna send me a list of contacts who bought it, and I'll send a "back up email" incase the first "doesn't go through"

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    So would u wanna send me a list of contacts who bought it, and I'll send a "back up email" incase the first "doesn't go through"
    What's your time zone? Gan is exactly opposite me so it works out nicely. He also has the passwords to my gMail, PayPal, Facebook, MMI, and any other site you would normally never give your PW to anyone for. Lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-07-15)

What's your time zone? Gan is exactly opposite me so it works out nicely. He also has the passwords to my gMail, PayPal, Facebook, MMI, and any other site you would normally never give your PW to anyone for. Lol.
    Yeah I'm in ur zone
    And I know GaN'a zone
    Coolest Asian Aussie ever
    Lol u really trust him

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-07-15)

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Haha, the only thing he doesn't have is your SIN.. or does he?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-07-15)

Lol does he have ur SSN?

He also has that

Ken skype later? I will force and early sneak peek outta you.

Oh btw. 2 new threads shortly.

Portrait thread.

Teaser thread (already?!?!?!!?!??!?)
    Yes

He also has that

Ken skype later? I will force and early sneak peek outta you.

Oh btw. 2 new threads shortly.

Portrait thread.

Teaser thread (already?!?!?!!?!??!?)
    Yes
    Okay so what do u say?
    And wat? Wats ken working on?????

Default question
    i have a question. u put i have to doante at least 2 bucks to get the portrait version. but in the video you showed portrait turning into landscape. and i have to pay 3 bucks for landscape. if i inly pay 2 bucks will the feature to turn the portrait and rotate it to landscape be disabled or what. im confused

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Okay so what do u say?
    And wat? Wats ken working on?????

You and me both wanna know about ken.... if you wanna see what Im up to, get on skype. Ill show you. Rohrmant

Quote Originally Posted by benjiu3 View Post
    i have a question. u put i have to doante at least 2 bucks to get the portrait version. but in the video you showed portrait turning into landscape. and i have to pay 3 bucks for landscape. if i inly pay 2 bucks will the feature to turn the portrait and rotate it to landscape be disabled or what. im confused
    2.00$ Will get you the Portrait ONLY version of the theme.
    3.00$ Will get you Landscape ONLY version of the theme.
    5.00$ Will get you ULTIMATE version of theme, which has both portrait and landscape, and can be toggled between the two.

The beta was open for close to a month to the public, and the Ultimate theme was being sold for 3.00$, those who took the risk and trusted it would develop into something saved 2.00$ basically.

Both Portrait and Landscape will come with there own LS's, and I will update each with the O8 UI when its completed.

So basically you can buy, Omnimo 8, EIGHT, or Omnimo EIGHT

Tyler
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-07-15 at 02:26 AM.

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

The beta was open for close to a month to the public, and the Ultimate theme was being sold for 3.00$, those who took the risk and trusted it would develop into something saved 2.00$ basically.
    Tyler
    Those of us who trusted early in OS inspired knew it was a no-brainer to get in early on this one.

You and me both wanna know about ken.... if you wanna see what Im up to, get on skype. Ill show you. Rohrmant
    Not a big fan of Skype anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Those of us who trusted early in OS inspired knew it was a no-brainer to get in early on this one.

Thanks brother, I think I remember you saying a while back, " I hope you don't let us down ", did I let you down? Or deliver as promised?

Quote Originally Posted by sp00nfedem1 View Post
    i sense a unfinished product or something that just doesn't get released ever, sorry.

Wheres this kid at now?

Wheres this kid at now?
    Lmfao

To what's next? Omnino ceramic white

And I wish I had an ipad
    Lol port this stuff

Page 68 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast