Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Got alot done today, VERY happy with the progress so far, as well as the look.

I was never a fan of landscape, but this theme is changing my mind
    I'm glad your waiting until the weekend cause I don't get paid until Friday lol ;-)

Got some really good progress done today guys, And I thought I should let everyone know something that is going to prove to be veryyyyyyy helpful in the final stages of the build.

ALL OS7 LIVE TILES/MODS from the OS7 theme will be compatible with this theme with a little resizing and tweaking, but nonetheless, well have a plethora of stuff to play with

Tyler
    great! thats my current theme..

question: is there a way to add spotlight or something? i hate looking through my ipod list for a specific track. thats my only issue with os7

Seriously ? Check spam? I replied to one of yours from the other night.

I keep finding myself trolling this thread at an alarming level....

I don't usually do this this kind of of request but in this case, Theme...... LET ME BETA TEST PLEASE!!!!

Haha. I will need testers. I'll figure out some fun/crazy way to decide who it will be lol

Haha. I will need testers. I'll figure out some fun/crazy way to decide who it will be lol
    ME!?!?! Lol ;-)

Where is the video preview?? lol ;-)

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

First 10 to make a new theme and give them to you lol

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    First 10 to make a new theme and give them to you lol
    NOT FAIR!! I can't make themes lol ;-p

lol.. Scar thats a bit crafty!!

Theme, fun and crazy way? How about giving beta to everyone on page 8 of this thread?
    Last edited by Pii; 2011-06-23 at 05:42 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pii For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-23)

just page 8 tho?

selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    lol.. Scar thats a bit crafty!!

Theme, fun and crazy way? How about giving beta to everyone on page 8 of this thread?
    Now thats a great idea!!! ;-)

great work man...

This is gonna be epic!

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

im up for the beta test tyler !!

I'm so pumped for this.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenzx View Post
    im up for the beta test tyler !!

Fallen, of course Ill be sending the beta your way bro, I want you to look at the coding and how I did things, see if it gives you any ideas, and vice-versa. YOU should send ME your beta

As for everyone else, thanks alot for the feedback, I got live tiles working pretty flawless last night, DA_GHOST saw a SNEAK PEAK on skype video chat. Im really getting obsessed with this theme now, I just ran through the OS7 Mods/LIVE Tiles thread, and WOW. I was never a part of that theme, but my boy GaN-MaN did some WORK, as well as alot of others.

Just outta curiosity, what were some of your guys favorite lives tiles? And what Live tiles would you like to see?

Im considering a version with every tile being live, just being Im weird

UPDATE
    I Will be working on this theme NON-Stop from now until Saturday afternoon, then I'll release my beta. As with ALL MY BETAS the first version will be VERY light, most just asthetics to show you how its GOING to look/work. After that things move very quickly as my previous followers know.

FINALLY, If I started using twitter more would that be cool with you guys? I think it would make a little easier for me to answer questions, as well as post little updates.

Tyler

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

2k1 (2011-06-24), ChrisOSX (2011-06-24), GaN-MaN (2011-06-24), Moose0704 (2011-06-23)

Fallen, of course Ill be sending the beta your way bro, I want you to look at the coding and how I did things, see if it gives you any ideas, and vice-versa. YOU should send ME your beta

As for everyone else, thanks alot for the feedback, I got live tiles working pretty flawless last night, DA_GHOST saw a SNEAK PEAK on skype video chat. Im really getting obsessed with this theme now, I just ran through the OS7 Mods/LIVE Tiles thread, and WOW. I was never a part of that theme, but my boy GaN-MaN did some WORK, as well as alot of others.

Just outta curiosity, what were some of your guys favorite lives tiles? And what Live tiles would you like to see?

Im considering a version with every tile being live, just being Im weird

UPDATE
    I Will be working on this theme NON-Stop from now until Saturday afternoon, then I'll release my beta. As with ALL MY BETAS the first version will be VERY light, most just asthetics to show you how its GOING to look/work. After that things move very quickly as my previous followers know.

FINALLY, If I started using twitter more would that be cool with you guys? I think it would make a little easier for me to answer questions, as well as post little updates.

Tyler
    Can I beta test as well?

Live Tiles:
    Mail
    Facebook
    Xbox live
    Pictures
    Calendar/clock
    Weather

That's all I can think of right now

Yes use twitter! My twitter is relgntx

I just added you on Twitter
    Last edited by Moose0704; 2011-06-23 at 11:43 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Tyler how are you?
    I would love to beta test, try out some things
    Like I said I work free now, you can drop the inspired deal too. Its all yours
    Sounds like a good deal working together? And I'd like Robert to be the beta tester for me if he wants too
    & the only one except for peoples you have in mind.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-23)

hmmmm......hehehehe
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2011-06-24 at 04:23 AM.

Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast