Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1770

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

  1. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    I dont know why I never realized why everyone was so excited about jailbreakme, holy crap, that was the most amazing JB of my life LOL



    No, there is a reason why Omnimo8 is the only theme to ever have moveable buttons/widgets that save. Its nearly impossible to code. And im not repeating that process for portrait. The whole point of this is two different setups and styles lol. I swear I need to make a huge sign or something.
    Yeah it is, never been so easy! Just like installing an app and your done!!

  2. #1022
    Pretty annoyed currently....

    Video uploading now...




    Beta v1 of Portrait mode, The menu button is not final, Ill code in a menu where you pick what style you want to use, just wanted to show you guys this for now. Youll be able to change the color of your appgrid icons to any color you want, to match the feel of the style you prefer. Im putting this into Omnimo8 now.
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-07-11 at 04:13 AM.

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    ChrisOSX (2011-07-11), GaN-MaN (2011-07-11), metaserph (2011-07-11), moridins79 (2011-07-11), Pii (2011-07-11), The_13th_Plague (2011-07-11)

  4. #1023
    My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    713
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 379 Times in 193 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    No, there is a reason why Omnimo8 is the only theme to ever have moveable buttons/widgets that save. Its nearly impossible to code. And im not repeating that process for portrait. The whole point of this is two different setups and styles lol. I swear I need to make a huge sign or something.
    I hope no one has to go through that painful process.

  5. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    I hope no one has to go through that painful process.
    I considered doing it, and releasing portrait as a separate theme. Still may do that.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    moridins79 (2011-07-11)

  7. #1025
    Portrait looks pretty really slick. I'm a sucker for nice transitions and this really does it for me. I have to confess I can see this version being very user friendly.

    Why are you annoyed Tyler?

    Pii

  8. #1026
    iPhoneaholic blinden76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mount Pleasant, SC, USA
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 165 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Pretty annoyed currently....

    Video uploading now...




    Beta v1 of Portrait mode, The menu button is not final, Ill code in a menu where you pick what style you want to use, just wanted to show you guys this for now. Youll be able to change the color of your appgrid icons to any color you want, to match the feel of the style you prefer. Im putting this into Omnimo8 now.
    Looks fantastic! Love the animations and the appgrid icons.Looks smooth.

  9. #1027
    The Animation king son! Looks great as usual. I'm really Liking the look of portrait mode. Can't wait to get this in my inbox.

  10. #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    The Animation king son! Looks great as usual. I'm really Liking the look of portrait mode. Can't wait to get this in my inbox.
    Starting to think "the animation kid" would have been better lol. But yea. You guys are Gunna love portrait. So smooth and easy to use. No bs involved. Lemme add in the menu for editing. And changing styles. You guys would want the beta of this correct? I'll include both icon sets. And three app icon shadows to show how to make your theme. "match"

    On mobile currently. Bb shortly.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    moridins79 (2011-07-11)

  12. #1029
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,023
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    Hope to wake up with this in my inbox gonna be aw long one at work tomorrow need to play with something hehe

  13. #1030
    Just donated, looking forward to trying this out!

  14. #1031
    Would everyone be cool with just testing with whats in the video? I can start to code in the menu that had edit mode, and style changer. But its getting late, and I'm extremely tired from Portrait mode. I Feel like you guys just wanna try the theme, and switch between landscape and portrait LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by wdw5000 View Post
    Just donated, looking forward to trying this out!

    Thanks bud, hope you enjoy!
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-07-11 at 05:07 AM.

  15. #1032
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Would everyone be cool with just testing with whats in the video? I can start to code in the menu that had edit mode, and style changer. But its getting late, and I'm extremely tired from Portrait mode. I Feel like you guys just wanna try the theme, and switch between landscape and portrait LOL



    Thanks bud, hope you enjoy!
    No finish what your doing, we can wait

  16. #1033
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Would everyone be cool with just testing with whats in the video? I can start to code in the menu that had edit mode, and style changer. But its getting late, and I'm extremely tired from Portrait mode. I Feel like you guys just wanna try the theme, and switch between landscape and portrait LOL



    Thanks bud, hope you enjoy!
    i need portrait mode now please

  17. #1034
    iPhoneaholic blinden76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mount Pleasant, SC, USA
    Posts
    416
    Thanks
    572
    Thanked 165 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Would everyone be cool with just testing with whats in the video? I can start to code in the menu that had edit mode, and style changer. But its getting late, and I'm extremely tired from Portrait mode. I Feel like you guys just wanna try the theme, and switch between landscape and portrait LOL
    Send what you got bro. Then turn off all electronics and get some SLEEP!

  18. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Pretty annoyed currently....

    Video uploading now...




    Beta v1 of Portrait mode, The menu button is not final, Ill code in a menu where you pick what style you want to use, just wanted to show you guys this for now. Youll be able to change the color of your appgrid icons to any color you want, to match the feel of the style you prefer. Im putting this into Omnimo8 now.
    Wow, now that looks awesome! Wife says it looks really good too

  19. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    , and I really wish I still knew how to add fonts to the iphone(not bytafont, but editing the systems plist).
    u can place what ever font u want in the fonts folder, just rename the font u want to replace with "_FONT_NAME_-bk.ttf
    And ur new font with the original fit name (of which u replaced )

  20. #1037
    How would I go about making it possible to put another SB icon where the white square in this picture is?



    Thanks!

  21. #1038
    That would throw off the whole setup of the theme? your quick apps would be hidden by it, and it wouldnt be moveable like all the others

  22. #1039
    As weird as it sounds, I have a plan :P haha. I wouldn't put it there, that was just an example. Basically, my question is, how would I go about putting sb icons in new spots? I'm thinking of moving the quicklock, dreamboard and edit buttons under the tile edit arrow, and putting two sb icons underneath the youtube and twitter icons.

  23. #1040
    Ill post a tutorial later.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    redlambert (2011-07-11)

Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •