Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1770

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by fredHD View Post
    Hi I donated today but still no email from you. I guess you are busy or are you waiting for the final release to send the theme ? Thank you and great work can't wait to try it.
    Sorry I was up till 5AM yesterday working on getting portrait mode ready. Ill be sending out e-mails now. Trust me, after you guys see the use of AppIconShadow, youll love this theme.

iPhone? More like MyPhone fredHD's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah no worries I understand just very exited to try it out. No rush I'll be waiting. Cheers.

Yes!! That center portrait screenshot is amazing, I can't wait. You really are a dedicated themer, constant updates and work progress is not common among other designers, big THANKS man!

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    That's bad a** bro! Looks absolutely stunning!! Major kudos!!

Thanks guys, the middle design was made specifically for those who felt portrait WAS TOO FAR, away from landscape. I brought that design in to give you that omnimo8 feel while taking on a whole new functionality. Videos up soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Wow all I can say is wow and I want it now!! Lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-07-10)

Thanks guys, those who have purchased Omnimo8 up to today will get to beta test portrait today. I hope you guys enjoy it. Its simple, clean, and functional. A great contrast to landscape mode. Im just not 100% happy with the graphics yet, and I really wish I still knew how to add fonts to the iphone(not bytafont, but editing the systems plist). But Im getting close to having it exactly how i wanted. Video up soon just to give a little idea of how it works, as well as the reasoning for the icons/color of portrait mode.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

blinden76 (2011-07-11)

Thanks

Thanks guys, those who have purchased Omnimo8 up to today will get to beta test portrait today. I hope you guys enjoy it. Its simple, clean, and functional. A great contrast to landscape mode. Im just not 100% happy with the graphics yet, and I really wish I still knew how to add fonts to the iphone(not bytafont, but editing the systems plist). But Im getting close to having it exactly how i wanted. Video up soon just to give a little idea of how it works, as well as the reasoning for the icons/color of portrait mode.
    Tyler, this is really amazing bro. Having the ability to switch up the look and feel of the themes too suit my mood is key. Really digging it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blinden76 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by blinden76 View Post
    Tyler, this is really amazing bro. Having the ability to switch up the look and feel of the themes too suit my mood is key. Really digging it!

Aha! I knew there was at least one user that would understand the reasoning for the differences between Landscape/Portrait. Exactly my thoughts behind creating it like this bro. Two themes, Two moods, two uses, ONETHEME.

Do you have an email Blinden? You just won the unannounced beta contest.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

blinden76 (2011-07-11)

Thanks

Aha! I knew there was at least one user that would understand the reasoning for the differences between Landscape/Portrait. Exactly my thoughts behind creating it like this bro. Two themes, Two moods, two uses, ONETHEME.

Nice! PM sent my friend.

Brian

Thanks

Can't wait for this!!!! You do great work bro

Hey I've backed you up 100% from the beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Hey I've backed you up 100% from the beginning...
    Your a given silly... LOL

My phone is restoring now, then Ill be trying to finish up portrait mode. What do you guys think of it? any suggestions for colors or the boxes? They will also be buttons so they wont have badges, and they wont be editable like landscape. Just thought it was a neat way of setting up the widget. Youll be able to chose from the three styles, and have a wallpaper changer, this mode will also have about 100 editable appicons.

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Has the portrait mode been sent out yet?

haven't seen it in mailbox

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Has the portrait mode been sent out yet?

haven't seen it in mailbox

No. You'll know when its been sent.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been watching this theme for a bit and I'm really excited. Call me a cheap skate if you like but I haven't bought it yet and would really like to see some form of video / screenshot of the Portrait mode.

My phone is restoring now, then Ill be trying to finish up portrait mode. What do you guys think of it? any suggestions for colors or the boxes? They will also be buttons so they wont have badges, and they wont be editable like landscape. Just thought it was a neat way of setting up the widget. Youll be able to chose from the three styles, and have a wallpaper changer, this mode will also have about 100 editable appicons.
    Lol I know, I just wanted to give you a hard time bro

That's awesome! Looming forward to trying it out! How will the transition from LS to PT work?

Thanks

No edit so we can't change tiles around?

Thanks

To be honest I like the way it is set up already.

I dont know why I never realized why everyone was so excited about jailbreakme, holy crap, that was the most amazing JB of my life LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    No edit so we can't change tiles around?
    No, there is a reason why Omnimo8 is the only theme to ever have moveable buttons/widgets that save. Its nearly impossible to code. And im not repeating that process for portrait. The whole point of this is two different setups and styles lol. I swear I need to make a huge sign or something.

Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast