Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1770

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

  1. #961
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Ill see if I can find out a way to add in a facebook widget that doesnt require a feed URL



    Just not possible with this setup


    Working on portrait mode NOW. Video up tonight
    It's not a huge deal. I tried the one from os7 but couldn't get it

  2. #962
    rj when you click 'http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php' does it show you any feeds?

  3. #963
    will you be making a DB lockscreen to go with this?
    Last edited by Panthers44; 2011-07-10 at 01:34 AM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Panthers44 For This Useful Post:

    Them3this (2011-07-10)

  5. #964
    Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,610
    Thanks
    799
    Thanked 682 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    rj when you click 'http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php' does it show you any feeds?
    Yeah I see my notifications via rss that way but when I try and use that URL as my feed URL I get nothing still on the widget

  6. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by Panthers44 View Post
    will you be making a DB lockscreen to go with this?
    Db or WB not sure which one though, a LS for sure though.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    Pii (2011-07-10)

  8. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Yeah I see my notifications via rss that way but when I try and use that URL as my feed URL I get nothing still on the widget
    Oh i just tried this and it failed too.. Odd, this used to for different theme..

    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Db or WB not sure which one though, a LS for sure though.
    How about DB by default, and provide it in WB format also for those that don't want to use the DB LS?

    I know a lot of the guys swear by WB as it works with Lockinfo.

    Pii

  9. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Db or WB not sure which one though, a LS for sure though.
    I think you should make two. One DB and one WB. But make them different. You could make the DB one for Landscape mode, cuz that's pretty much the only way to make a landscape lockscreen.And make the portrait one WB. Just a suggestion.

  10. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I think you should make two. One DB and one WB. But make them different. You could make the DB one for Landscape mode, cuz that's pretty much the only way to make a landscape lockscreen.And make the portrait one WB. Just a suggestion.

    Sounds like a good idea andrew, Im about 75% done with portrait mode, its looking awesome. Im going to release it as a separate theme, but those who have purchased omnimo8 will receive it free

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    Hosko817 (2011-07-10), The_13th_Plague (2011-07-11)

  12. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post

    Sounds like a good idea andrew, Im about 75% done with portrait mode, its looking awesome. Im going to release it as a separate theme, but those who have purchased omnimo8 will receive it free
    So they will not be together anymore??

    Where is the video?

  13. #970
    The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Wisco
    Posts
    954
    Thanks
    2,034
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

    Ist there a way to make them fit together into 1 theme then?

  14. #971
    Question : So potrait mode will look nothing like omnimo?

  15. #972
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post
    Question : So potrait mode will look nothing like omnimo?
    He said he's redesigning it a little, and I think he's making it look a lil more like the landscape theme. Either way, it's exciting.

  16. #973
    alright come on ty, show us a Screenshot!

  17. #974
    Portrait mode will have 3 different "styles" one to match Omnimo8 more closely, one a darker style like EightOS HD, and the last, looks like the SS I already posted. As i have already explained in DETAIL. I didnt want to make portrait mode look exactly the same as landscape, or it defeats the purpose of having two different orientation modes. Each have a different use/function so they should look/operate different. Ill post up SS's tomorrow morning as well as a video. This theme WILL be incorportaed in Omnimo8 as 1 theme. When I said sold as a seperate theme, I meant, Omnimo 8 will be a theme, and it will include everything, for 5.00$. However the portrait mode alone will also be a theme, for 2.00$. Some people just hate landscape no matter what I do to it, so I wont force them to pay for it. Those who have purchased O8 already will get to beta the portrait tomorrow. I hope for a Final release still tomorrow. But it will only be the DB elements, were still working on the WB graphics. You guys are really going to dig portrait mode if you were a fan of Inspired/Root3d. Its a combination of the 2.

    Tyler

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    ChrisOSX (2011-07-10)

  19. #975
    *Deleted*
    Last edited by redlambert; 2011-07-10 at 01:42 PM.

  20. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Portrait mode will have 3 different "styles" one to match Omnimo8 more closely, one a darker style like EightOS HD, and the last, looks like the SS I already posted. As i have already explained in DETAIL. I didnt want to make portrait mode look exactly the same as landscape, or it defeats the purpose of having two different orientation modes. Each have a different use/function so they should look/operate different. Ill post up SS's tomorrow morning as well as a video. This theme WILL be incorportaed in Omnimo8 as 1 theme. When I said sold as a seperate theme, I meant, Omnimo 8 will be a theme, and it will include everything, for 5.00$. However the portrait mode alone will also be a theme, for 2.00$. Some people just hate landscape no matter what I do to it, so I wont force them to pay for it. Those who have purchased O8 already will get to beta the portrait tomorrow. I hope for a Final release still tomorrow. But it will only be the DB elements, were still working on the WB graphics. You guys are really going to dig portrait mode if you were a fan of Inspired/Root3d. Its a combination of the 2.

    Tyler
    That sounds cool. Can't wait for that. I just have one question. How do you switch from portrait to landscape if it's in one theme? Will it be like Boxor for iPad where you just to to a setting or what?

  21. #977
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by redlambert View Post
    Is there a plan to ever incorporate badges into the sb icons? I feel like for at least phone and messages... they're kind of important. Unless you use some sort of other notification program.
    He has already stated its not possible...its not the theme its DreamBoard itself as it does not support badges on Buttons. You will however have badges on the apps drawer thing on the bottom and of course in the All Apps section.

  22. #978
    OH. Duh. Sorry for my pestering. I forgot about how they're buttons. Oh well. Dreamboard will evolve with time, I'm sure.

    But I'm still rockin' the omnimo 8 theme

  23. #979

  24. #980
    iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Portrait mode will have 3 different "styles" one to match Omnimo8 more closely, one a darker style like EightOS HD, and the last, looks like the SS I already posted. As i have already explained in DETAIL. I didnt want to make portrait mode look exactly the same as landscape, or it defeats the purpose of having two different orientation modes. Each have a different use/function so they should look/operate different. Ill post up SS's tomorrow morning as well as a video. This theme WILL be incorportaed in Omnimo8 as 1 theme. When I said sold as a seperate theme, I meant, Omnimo 8 will be a theme, and it will include everything, for 5.00$. However the portrait mode alone will also be a theme, for 2.00$. Some people just hate landscape no matter what I do to it, so I wont force them to pay for it. Those who have purchased O8 already will get to beta the portrait tomorrow. I hope for a Final release still tomorrow. But it will only be the DB elements, were still working on the WB graphics. You guys are really going to dig portrait mode if you were a fan of Inspired/Root3d. Its a combination of the 2.

    Tyler
    Thank you sir for the update. Sounds awesome!

Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •