Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Ill see if I can find out a way to add in a facebook widget that doesnt require a feed URL

Just not possible with this setup

Working on portrait mode NOW. Video up tonight
    It's not a huge deal. I tried the one from os7 but couldn't get it

rj when you click 'http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php' does it show you any feeds?

will you be making a DB lockscreen to go with this?
    Last edited by Panthers44; 2011-07-10 at 01:34 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Panthers44 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-07-10)

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    rj when you click 'http://www.facebook.com/notifications.php' does it show you any feeds?
    Yeah I see my notifications via rss that way but when I try and use that URL as my feed URL I get nothing still on the widget

Quote Originally Posted by Panthers44 View Post
    will you be making a DB lockscreen to go with this?
    Db or WB not sure which one though, a LS for sure though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Pii (2011-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Yeah I see my notifications via rss that way but when I try and use that URL as my feed URL I get nothing still on the widget
    Oh i just tried this and it failed too.. Odd, this used to for different theme..

How about DB by default, and provide it in WB format also for those that don't want to use the DB LS?

I know a lot of the guys swear by WB as it works with Lockinfo.

Pii

I think you should make two. One DB and one WB. But make them different. You could make the DB one for Landscape mode, cuz that's pretty much the only way to make a landscape lockscreen.And make the portrait one WB. Just a suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    I think you should make two. One DB and one WB. But make them different. You could make the DB one for Landscape mode, cuz that's pretty much the only way to make a landscape lockscreen.And make the portrait one WB. Just a suggestion.

Sounds like a good idea andrew, Im about 75% done with portrait mode, its looking awesome. Im going to release it as a separate theme, but those who have purchased omnimo8 will receive it free

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (2011-07-10), The_13th_Plague (2011-07-11)

Sounds like a good idea andrew, Im about 75% done with portrait mode, its looking awesome. Im going to release it as a separate theme, but those who have purchased omnimo8 will receive it free
    So they will not be together anymore??

Where is the video?

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Ist there a way to make them fit together into 1 theme then?

Question : So potrait mode will look nothing like omnimo?

Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post
    Question : So potrait mode will look nothing like omnimo?
    He said he's redesigning it a little, and I think he's making it look a lil more like the landscape theme. Either way, it's exciting.

alright come on ty, show us a Screenshot!

Portrait mode will have 3 different "styles" one to match Omnimo8 more closely, one a darker style like EightOS HD, and the last, looks like the SS I already posted. As i have already explained in DETAIL. I didnt want to make portrait mode look exactly the same as landscape, or it defeats the purpose of having two different orientation modes. Each have a different use/function so they should look/operate different. Ill post up SS's tomorrow morning as well as a video. This theme WILL be incorportaed in Omnimo8 as 1 theme. When I said sold as a seperate theme, I meant, Omnimo 8 will be a theme, and it will include everything, for 5.00$. However the portrait mode alone will also be a theme, for 2.00$. Some people just hate landscape no matter what I do to it, so I wont force them to pay for it. Those who have purchased O8 already will get to beta the portrait tomorrow. I hope for a Final release still tomorrow. But it will only be the DB elements, were still working on the WB graphics. You guys are really going to dig portrait mode if you were a fan of Inspired/Root3d. Its a combination of the 2.

Tyler

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-07-10)

*Deleted*
    Last edited by redlambert; 2011-07-10 at 01:42 PM.

Portrait mode will have 3 different "styles" one to match Omnimo8 more closely, one a darker style like EightOS HD, and the last, looks like the SS I already posted. As i have already explained in DETAIL. I didnt want to make portrait mode look exactly the same as landscape, or it defeats the purpose of having two different orientation modes. Each have a different use/function so they should look/operate different. Ill post up SS's tomorrow morning as well as a video. This theme WILL be incorportaed in Omnimo8 as 1 theme. When I said sold as a seperate theme, I meant, Omnimo 8 will be a theme, and it will include everything, for 5.00$. However the portrait mode alone will also be a theme, for 2.00$. Some people just hate landscape no matter what I do to it, so I wont force them to pay for it. Those who have purchased O8 already will get to beta the portrait tomorrow. I hope for a Final release still tomorrow. But it will only be the DB elements, were still working on the WB graphics. You guys are really going to dig portrait mode if you were a fan of Inspired/Root3d. Its a combination of the 2.

Tyler
    That sounds cool. Can't wait for that. I just have one question. How do you switch from portrait to landscape if it's in one theme? Will it be like Boxor for iPad where you just to to a setting or what?

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redlambert View Post
    Is there a plan to ever incorporate badges into the sb icons? I feel like for at least phone and messages... they're kind of important. Unless you use some sort of other notification program.
    He has already stated its not possible...its not the theme its DreamBoard itself as it does not support badges on Buttons. You will however have badges on the apps drawer thing on the bottom and of course in the All Apps section.

OH. Duh. Sorry for my pestering. I forgot about how they're buttons. Oh well. Dreamboard will evolve with time, I'm sure.

But I'm still rockin' the omnimo 8 theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

Tyler
    Thank you sir for the update. Sounds awesome!

Page 49 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast