Page 46 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1770

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

  1. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by DonSebbo View Post
    thats really very very nice im lucky to had donate it
    Yes it is, and if you compare mine SS to his SS you will see that I have moved everything thing around on the main page!! That's totally awesome, even was able to get rid of that.... Well I'll keep that comment to myself, but I'm sure others can tell what is missing lmao

  2. #902
    This video says it all. The time and effort put into this is incredible and the output is pretty astonishing! Love it!

    Pii

  3. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Yes it is, and if you compare mine SS to his SS you will see that I have moved everything thing around on the main page!! That's totally awesome, even was able to get rid of that.... Well I'll keep that comment to myself, but I'm sure others can tell what is missing lmao
    HAHAHA, here Robert....

    MyTile PSD for those who dont like my face on their SB , just save your image as "MyTile.png" and drop it into Omnimo8/Images/Tiles


    MyTile.psd

  4. #904
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post

    Thanks bro, yea now is definitely the time to get on board!
    Yeah, this is getting better by the day!

    I am lucky the mug from Moose isn't on there....
    His misses I would allow on my screen...

    ROFL

  5. #905
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Yeah, this is getting better by the day!

    I am lucky the mug from Moose isn't on there....
    His misses I would allow on my screen...

    ROFL
    Lol, she is all mine

  6. #906
    hahahahahahahahaha LMAO

  7. #907
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    HAHAHA, here Robert....

    MyTile PSD for those who dont like my face on their SB , just save your image as "MyTile.png" and drop it into Omnimo8/Images/Tiles


    MyTile.psd
    Lol sorry so had to throw the joke in

  8. #908
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Lol, she is all mine
    I know my boy, I know...
    Bit mine is a gem as well...
    Don't know what she saw in me?
    Must be the big clumsy hands?!


    I am waiting for the theme and than of to bed!
    It is 01.52 over here

  9. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    hahahahahahahahaha LMAO
    Hahaha

    Hey bro, I do have a few things, one the camera is in the bottom dock twice lol. Two the iPod widget doesn't work. Three why doesn't the photo widget open photos? Lol

    But the lock button does in fact work, I was also able to get the FB widget and weather working flawlessly

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    I know my boy, I know...
    Bit mine is a gem as well...
    Don't know what she saw in me?
    Must be the big clumsy hands?!


    I am waiting for the theme and than of to bed!
    It is 01.52 over here
    Lol

  10. #910
    The lock button works? I must have missed something. Mine does nothing. Can you elaborate pls.

    Pii

  11. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    The lock button works? I must have missed something. Mine does nothing. Can you elaborate pls.

    Pii
    You have to have quicklock 2 installed for it to work

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

    DonSebbo (2011-07-09), Pii (2011-07-09), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-07-09)

  13. #912
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    You have to have quicklock 2 installed for it to work
    Same like in iNav HD from Gan

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to WhyNotCallMeRo For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2011-07-09)

  15. #913
    Ahhh - that's what I thought was required... Thanks Moose.

  16. #914
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Same like in iNav HD from Gan
    Confused by your donation bro, lol. What email do you want me to send the theme too?

  17. #915
    Hahaha

    Just felt I needed to add some more laughs to make it awkward

    The video/screens look nice
    (that positive enough for ya ThemeThis?)

  18. #916
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    RELEASE THE BEAST!!!!!!!


  19. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    You have to have quicklock 2 installed for it to work
    You kill me Robert, Always making me explain myself...

    Q. Why doesnt the Photo widget open Photots Tyler?
    A. IMO Its much more functional to open the camera then photos, due to the fact that, when camera is opened you can navigate to photos at the press of a button, not the other way around.

    Q. Why is the Camera in the Dock twice at the bottom Tyler?
    A. Because Im lazy and copy pasted BundleID's into the grid, I was hoping you would use edit mode and chose the apps you wanted to be in there like the rest of us...

    Q. The Ipod widget doesnt work, why Tyler?
    A. Due to recent Firmware changes and updates, and me being on verizon, most of us have different BundleID's for the iPod resulting in it not opening for some of us. Make sure your plist is pointing the buttong to the correct ID for your FW.


    HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH KroniK check your email silly head

  20. #918
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    lol dude I have been, see?????


  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

    GaN-MaN (2011-07-09), Pii (2011-07-09)

  22. #919
    I second Kronik's request....

    EDIT: just to be sure - Tyler has yet to release the latest beta right?

    Pii
    Last edited by Pii; 2011-07-09 at 02:36 AM.

  23. #920
    Livin the iPhone Life Kr0NiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Huhh??Whaaa???
    Posts
    1,008
    Thanks
    2,752
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

    Correct, not released yet. I was talking about a different beast for the theme.

Page 46 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •