Page 45 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    heh, yea they kinda sound alike i wasn't sure if you meant a "balloon" to relieve cranial pressure from the brain or a ventricular shunt. thats used to drain cerebral fluid from the head via a rubber balloon type thing.
    Ha neither, it's designed to be filled up with liquid and stretch my skin, making my head bigger and bigger, does anything but relieve

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Yeah I think we're misunderstanding each other here. I'm doing it from my computer. There's something wrong with my Facebook rss feed. When I select my URL it should show me my rss feed not the error. Correct? This is something I've apparently done wrong on Facebook itself.
    Thanks though
    Then that explains why it's not going to work on the widget

Have you tried activating it on the iphone safari already? That's where I did mine and luckily it worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Ha neither, it's designed to be filled up with liquid and stretch my skin, making my head bigger and bigger, does anything but relieve
    I hope everything goes well and you recover soon path....

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Its all good, I made an alternative setup Im gunna unveil tonight, I have a feeling it will be alot more popular....
    This will be interesting to see now.

Heres a new shot of the panel editing UI, it looks exactly the same as edit mode and the App-icons.

Excuse the calendar widget in the picture, hes playing hard to get with me.....
    Looking better and better!!!!
    Last edited by Pii; 2011-07-08 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    I hope everything goes well and you recover soon path....
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok guys back to this awesome theme!

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    Then that explains why it's not going to work on the widget

Have you tried activating it on the iphone safari already? That's where I did mine and luckily it worked for me.
    Yeah I've opened it on computer iPad and iPhone. All get the same error

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

rj just a thought. Check your permissions on FB. The rss feed has to be able to access your wall so if it doesn't have full permissions it would get blocked and return an error, I think?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (2011-07-08)

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    rj just a thought. Check your permissions on FB. The rss feed has to be able to access your wall so if it doesn't have full permissions it would get blocked and return an error, I think?
    Thanks. I've got it pretty much as unsecured as it gets. By going to the apps page I'm reading a lot of people having problems with PPHTML and it seems it's due to password changes. I subscribed to rss with wynds os7 pre dreamboard and have changed my password since then. I'm going to attempt to find my old os7 tile and see if its still working

Sorry havent been on much guys, Ill be sending out a new beta today. It will be the final version of Landscape. Then onto Portrait mode. This theme will be done this weekend. 100%

Sorry havent been on much guys, Ill be sending out a new beta today. It will be the final version of Landscape. Then onto Portrait mode. This theme will be done this weekend. 100%
    Awesome!!!

Sweet! Looking forward to this weekend now!!

This is the FINAL BUILD, of Landscape mode, and it will be sent our to donators VERY shortly, The entire theme is now pinnable/unpinnable, and the menu has been organized into small and large tiles. The .plist is at 20,000 lines of code. I really really hope you guys enjoy this.

Oh yea, Just in-case anyone wasn't noticing, this theme has 11 running widgets, with 330MB of RAM, video proof

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-07-09), ecksel02 (2011-07-09), GaN-MaN (2011-07-09), Kr0NiK (2011-07-09), Pii (2011-07-09), redlambert (2011-07-09), scarflaire (2011-07-10), The_13th_Plague (2011-07-09)

This is the FINAL BUILD, of Landscape mode, and it will be sent our to donators VERY shortly, The entire theme is now pinnable/unpinnable, and the menu has been organized into small and large tiles. The .plist is at 20,000 lines of code. I really really hope you guys enjoy this.

Oh yea, Just in-case anyone wasn't noticing, this theme has 11 running widgets, with 330MB of RAM, video proof
    Wow!! I am freaking amazed!! Your theme looks incredible! If I still had money left on my paypal (spent it all on other themes already lol) I would donate for sure! Really awesome how you implemented everything and had it so you could edit the big tiles and everything. Not a huge fan of windows phone 7/windows 8 interface but you sure made this into a hell of a theme! Keep up the great work bro

The best part though is all with 330 mbs of ram. Damn I'm lucky to have over 200mbs with my default winterboard and a whole bunch of mobile substrate setup (Just havent found a DreamBoard theme to keep on as default yet but I keep mobile substrate free backboard setups to use w/ DreamBoard). It truely is incredible how wynd made it so themers could implement stuff just as good as mobile substrates (or exactly the same w/ .dylib theme) without all the hassle of insane setup and RAM (and wallet) drain of all the mobile substrates. I just wish wynd would just work with saurik and implement backboard (backing up of settings and layouts) and DreamBoard into winterboard with the UI theming all without respring and make it available on the MMi source so more people would get it and more themers would make themes.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2011-07-09 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Wow!! I am freaking amazed!! Your theme looks incredible! If I still had money left on my paypal (spent it all on other themes already lol) I would donate for sure! Really awesome how you implemented everything and had it so you could edit the big tiles and everything. Not a huge fan of windows phone 7/windows 8 interface but you sure made this into a hell of a theme! Keep up the great work bro

The best part though is all with 330 mbs of ram. Damn I'm lucky to have over 200mbs with my default winterboard and a whole bunch of mobile substrate setup (Just havent found a DreamBoard theme to keep on as default yet but I keep mobile substrate free backboard setups to use w/ DreamBoard). It truely is incredible how wynd made it so themers could implement stuff just as good as mobile substrates (or exactly the same w/ .dylib theme) without all the hassle of insane setup and RAM (and wallet) drain of all the mobile substrates. I just wish wynd would just work with saurik and implement backboard (backing up of settings and layouts) and DreamBoard into winterboard with the UI theming all without respring and make it available on the MMi source so more people would get it and more themers would make themes.
    Thanks bro, I appreciate that alot. Im sure I'll be teaching you alot soon enough considering were going to be building a theme together. I agree I wish there was a type of BackBoard for DB and Wb elements, would make everything so nice. And SnowLeo, whats your email brother, Ill send you over the link now to test it out!

Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

Just donated to jump on board....

Great work mate

Wow bro!! You have out done yourself and really got this looking and feeling amazing!!

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310167757.245410.jpg

Keep up the amazing work on this!! So looking forward to portrait

thats really very very nice im lucky to had donate it

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Just donated to jump on board....

Great work mate

Thanks bro, yea now is definitely the time to get on board!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-07-09)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Can't wait for this!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moose0704 View Post
    Wow bro!! You have out done yourself and really got this looking and feeling amazing!!

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1310167757.245410.jpg

Keep up the amazing work on this!! So looking forward to portrait
    Thanks as always bro

Page 45 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast