Page 43 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    You may need to generate a new link. Sounds like it's outdated or something. I don't use FB but I set up an account to test and I got mine to work.
    Any idea how to get a new URL? I deleted the app from Facebook and reinstalled and got the same one with the same error

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    suggestion/request: I do not use Facebook so, personally, the widget is just wasted space for me. is there a way for me to substitute a twitter widget in there instead or does that involve endless coding and a widget that is specifically designed to work with this theme?
    Only the whole point of the theme.....

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    Any idea how to get a new URL? I deleted the app from Facebook and reinstalled and got the same one with the same error
    Rj, thats not how you get your link man. You need to go on your computer, go to Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More, then on your account once logged in, find the RSS News Feed reader for facebook, it has its own little section on the left by games and such. You have to generate a link and copy and paste it in. The instructions are in the widget guys.......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Only the whole point of the theme.....

Rj, thats not how you get your link man. You need to go on your computer, go to Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More, then on your account once logged in, find the RSS News Feed reader for facebook, it has its own little section on the left by games and such. You have to generate a link and copy and paste it in. The instructions are in the widget guys.......
    The link it generates is always the same and always gives an error. I've done this before with other themes (os7).

Gives me:
    This is your RSS Subscription URL (ENTER URL HERE) which is now linked to your Facebook News Feed.

When I click on the URL I get:
    This page contains the following errors:

error on line 2 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
    Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

I'm following directions and not saying it's your coding. However I thought I knew what I was doing also
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-07-07 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    The link it generates is always the same and always gives an error. I've done this before with other themes (os7).

Gives me:
    This is your RSS Subscription URL (ENTER URL HERE) which is now linked to your Facebook News Feed.

When I click on the URL I get:
    This page contains the following errors:

error on line 2 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
    Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
    Thats not at all how it goes, your doing something wrong, first it generates like 6 a digit code for you, then you have to enter than in and it gives you the URL. I cant really tell you and more step-by-step how do it. I followed widget instructions and it worked great! If you wanna trust me with your UN and PW I can try to get the URL for you. But IDK how youd feel about that lol.

Thanks

Thats not at all how it goes, your doing something wrong, first it generates like 6 a digit code for you, then you have to enter than in and it gives you the URL. I cant really tell you and more step-by-step how do it. I followed widget instructions and it worked great! If you wanna trust me with your UN and PW I can try to get the URL for you. But IDK how youd feel about that lol.
    Yeah that's weird all I got when pushing the rss feed reader that's in the box on the left was a URL that resembled the one in the configure-me. Odd? I'm at work now and they're Nazis about social sites so I'll try again when I get home. If anybody figures out what I'm doing that'd be great : D

Thanks

Still waiting for the beta download link. Hope it arrives soon I wanna play about with the theme b4 work

Quote Originally Posted by deeferdog View Post
    Still waiting for the beta download link. Hope it arrives soon I wanna play about with the theme b4 work

Sent!

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    I grabbed that last night at 4AM the second he posted it on twitter, an amazing tweak, I always wanted swype.

Thanks

Cheers them3this. Playing with it now. Will thank when get to pc

Heres a new shot of the panel editing UI, it looks exactly the same as edit mode and the App-icons.

Excuse the calendar widget in the picture, hes playing hard to get with me.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0075.png  

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Pii (2011-07-08), The_13th_Plague (2011-07-07)

Heres a new shot of the panel editing UI, it looks exactly the same as edit mode and the App-icons.

Excuse the calendar widget in the picture, hes playing hard to get with me.....
    Looks sweet, easy to see! The icons look really cool like that, too bad the y can't have the "glow effect" all the time

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

How do I get my music tile to work? It's not doing anything.

I installed it, but it doesn't seem to work properly. All I did was install and tried to Swype. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 2011-07-07 at 11:13 PM.
    Verizon iPhone v4.2.8: Jailbroken

There's no line following it, and it's English only

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post

I installed it, but it doesn't seem to work properly. All I did was install and tried to Swype. Am I missing something?
    Make sure you deleted the old theme. Then try again.

Thanks

Make sure you deleted the old theme. Then try again.
    Always! I delete the old folder before placing the new one.

There's no line following it, and it's English only
    It's still a beta and it's just not working correctly. I had Android and Swype is the keyboard I used. The article did mention an update soon so I'll press instead of Swype until then.

Thanks.
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 2011-07-07 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    It was named incorrectly. Go to the plist and change it to "com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jevangel For This Useful Post:

HeavyComponent (2011-07-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jevangel View Post
    It was named incorrectly. Go to the plist and change it to "com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer"
    Thank you for your time.
    Verizon iPhone v4.2.8: Jailbroken

Did you guys copying the URL from safari address bar? It's different from the page that says 'this is your rss link'.

I realise you guys probably did this but its the only thing i can think of so rhought of just checking.

Pii

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pii View Post
    Did you guys copying the URL from safari address bar? It's different from the page that says 'this is your rss link'.

I realise you guys probably did this but its the only thing i can think of so rhought of just checking.

Pii
    I used the one that said something like this is your rss URL and it was very similar to the one already in the Facebook widget. However with other themes (os7 for example) I had to use the information from the address bar

Is this what my URL should look like?

'http://www.gencolee.com/fb/newsfeedrss.php?u=1095842852&s=16bd678ee8e9b679866 ab0a1-1095842852'
    Last edited by rjrankin83; 2011-07-08 at 01:51 AM.

Yeah that's how my one is also. When you load it in safri do you see entries?

Page 43 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast