Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

Ahh, I totally get what you're going for with the landscape look now that makes a lot of sense. So the colors and stuff ARE still present in the portrait mode? From the screenshot it didn't seem that way, but I bet you're right, we'll get the whole picture when you post a video

That being said, I'm wondering, how easily customizable will the icons be? Will there be a psd for making icons that aren't already made?

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

There isn't any psd for this theme at all. =\
    Icons are made by using the Magic Brush/Tool to select the main parts of the icon, putting it on a 118x118 canvas and making the image white. That's all it is... If ur having trouble then just post what icons ur after and DA_GHOST is taking requests i believe.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-07-07)

Just loaded the beta and things are progressing along nicely! The new Video just uploaded also looks great and I cannot wait!! Thank you for these improvement Tyler, Scar and Co.

I have to confessed I am undecided about the Portrait Mode at the moment. I am disappointed that it doesn't match Omnimo but accept your intentions have been clear all along about making portrait EightOS like. I will likings for the windows tiles interface.

At the same time the image shows a really great interface (I have never seen EightOS before and it the images look so so slick). Looking past my own expectations not being met, I now get, what seems to be, another theme absolutely free. This is a massive win!

I realise I may sound unclear as to where I stand but that is the true reflection of where I am. lol. Irrespective these thoughts, the updates have been nice and the final release looks to be a astonishing!

Would love to be more active but have been tied up at work. Tyler and Co - love this theme!

NOTES:

I haven't seen any icons changes to the new beta. I assumed this would be where the requests went. Can anyone advise?

The iPod Bundle ID for my iPhone 4 on 4.2.1 is com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer. App info lied and said this way only com.apple.mobileipod. I ended up going into Wynd's OS7 Db to pin the ipod app and read the text (it shows the bundle ID ). Hope this helps.

Thanks again
    Pii

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pii For This Useful Post:

GaN-MaN (2011-07-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    I might be incorrect but i thought the animated tile launched the player. I tried both of the app id's mentioned but neither would launch the app from the widget
    Dont waste ur time trying a bunch, as this one specifically changes in basically each FW update

ssh(or anything else) in to the Applications directory and find the music app.
    Open it's info.plist, and read its bundle ID

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

Hosko817 (2011-07-07)

Donated. email is [email protected]

Confirmation number: 4A485575691010510.

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Dont waste ur time trying a bunch, as this one specifically changes in basically each FW update

ssh(or anything else) in to the Applications directory and find the music app.
    Open it's info.plist, and read its bundle ID
    thanks. my original question about this was not so much for me but just more in general. just trying to help clear it up before floods of people jam up the thread with this problem. Personally I think I may have deleted something besides the extra" .com.apple" that was in there. because it still wont launch for me.

8nx20091gn399963f hello i have buy your themes and no themes

Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    8nx20091gn399963f hello i have buy your themes and no themes
    Be patient

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

Tyler,

Loving the new video! I think Landscape mode will be better then portrait. IMO

BTW: Where did you get your statusbar? I like the way it looks. You care to share?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    Tyler,

Loving the new video! I think Landscape mode will be better then portrait. IMO

BTW: Where did you get your statusbar? I like the way it looks. You care to share?
    iNZTW3 Statusbar with that moving status bar things around app in Cydia. Forgot what its called. =\

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme is really amazing. I'm having a hard time getting my facebook widget to work. Tried cut and paste and write it in but no dice. All in all though I can't wait to have the theme like the last vid. So sick

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm up to 19,000 lines now just for those who care lol.

Also, if anyone has suggestions for a better portrait view now would be the time to speak up before Tyler finalizes this. It doesn't seem to be very popular thus far.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

amibo21 (2011-07-07), AWin (2011-07-07), ChrisOSX (2011-07-07), doc_mufasa (2011-07-07), GaN-MaN (2011-07-07), Kr0NiK (2011-07-07), The_13th_Plague (2011-07-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post

Also, if anyone has suggestions for a better portrait view now would be the time to speak up before Tyler finalizes this. It doesn't seem to be very popular thus far.
    Ken, lemme just say, ur a f*cking legend and im sure the rest of the community is with me on this one. =]

thumbs up bro.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-07-07), Kr0NiK (2011-07-07), scarflaire (2011-07-07), The_13th_Plague (2011-07-07)

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post

Portrait mode isn't familiar because It isn't as pretty as landscape. Portrait should be the same as landscape but just in portrait mode, keep the color squares, widgets, and the dock bar, but configure to make it in potrait Mode

'thanks' this post if you think Tyler should make protrait the same style as landscape

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 1wildcat1 For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (2011-07-07)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,705 Times in 648 Posts

I love it. They are complaining about graphics instead of focusing on what's important and that's function.

I mean really, how many colored tile themes are out there to take images from if you don't like these? Show some initiative people, instead of expecting everyone to jump and make "your own personal perfect theme"

Great job Tyler, Scar and Gan. And much thanks to all helping behind the scenes.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kr0NiK For This Useful Post:

amibo21 (2011-07-07), AWin (2011-07-07), ChrisOSX (2011-07-07), doc_mufasa (2011-07-07), GaN-MaN (2011-07-07), Hosko817 (2011-07-07), metaserph (2011-07-08), scarflaire (2011-07-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Kr0NiK View Post
    I love it. They are complaining about graphics instead of focusing on what's important and that's function.

I mean really, how many colored tile themes are out there to take images from if you don't like these? Show some initiative people, instead of expecting everyone to jump and make "your own personal perfect theme"

Great job Tyler, Scar and Gan. And much thanks to all helping behind the scenes.
    Mobile app "Thanks" lol

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

scarflaire (2011-07-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

iNZTW3 Statusbar on Cydia? No such thing. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by 1wildcat1 View Post
    Portrait mode isn't familiar because It isn't as pretty as landscape. Portrait should be the same as landscape but just in portrait mode, keep the color squares, widgets, and the dock bar, but configure to make it in potrait Mode

'thanks' this post if you think Tyler should make protrait the same style as landscape
    I totally agree! I thought that's how it would come out to be. I love the look of landscape and to have it look like that in portrait mode would be awesome. Either smaller tiles or same size tiles but just the ones that we want to be viewed.

Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by HeavyComponent; 2011-07-07 at 05:25 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

okay so is there some secret i'm missing with the facebook widget? I've gotten my rss feed put it in the configure-me.js (several times) via my computer and phone and still just get a just a purple tile

Green Apple
    Thanks

The way portrait compares with landscape while at the same time being a contrast is brilliant. My opinion, folks are able to step out and make a theme of their own if it isn't exactly what THEY want. My strength in coding is about as strong as wet toilet paper. I appreciate the art and work. Just want something out of the ordinary. To all of the fellas working on this, keep on going.

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    okay so is there some secret i'm missing with the facebook widget? I've gotten my rss feed put it in the configure-me.js (several times) via my computer and phone and still just get a just a purple tile
    I got the same problem, not sure what it is. Someone will be able to tell us soon.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to scarflaire For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (2011-07-07)

Page 41 of 89 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast