Page 40 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

I need help from someone who is talented with widgets, Ill pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosko817 View Post
    Them3, did the ipod snafu get worked out. I never figured mine out?
    lmao, have u tried using edit mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    I need help from someone who is talented with widgets, Ill pay.
    i wouldn't call myself talented at anything but i could give it a shot depending on what it is

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-07-07)

its sort of complicated to describe, i could let you have a look though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to benjiu3 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-07-07)

Hmm, you have any previous work you could show me or anything? Just because this isnt an easy task at all, and I need someone extremely good with widgets help.
    i wish i did, dang. my old comp with my files got a virus. could u tell me what it is and i can tell you if i can do it or is it something really private

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benjiu3 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-07-07)

I dont know how to make a widget, so that the frame size is 59x59, and everything is posistioned accordingly within that frame.

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    lmao, have u tried using edit mode?
    As a matter of fact I did and I fail to see the humor. I cant get the widget to launch the app.

I dont know how to make a widget, so that the frame size is 59x59, and everything is posistioned accordingly within that frame.
    dang. i know how to make a widget with a frame size of 59x59 but the position part is something im not really familiar. sorry man

13. The Following User Says Thank You to benjiu3 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-07-07)

As a matter of fact I did and I fail to see the humor. I cant get the widget to launch the app.
    Hmm do u have the icon appearing or is it button?

Why not do it " manually"?
    Last edited by PathKiller29; 2011-07-07 at 06:11 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-07-07)

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,139 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Hmm do u have the icon appearing or is it button?
    I might be incorrect but i thought the animated tile launched the player. I tried both of the app id's mentioned but neither would launch the app from the widget

Wow, I REALLY enjoy how you made this theme work for portrait!

So, you're open to suggestions on it, right? Like, can I make some aesthetic suggestions? Because what surprises me about the portrait mode is that it really doesn't resemble the landscape mode... like, at all. Other than the font used. I feel like the icons for music, calendar, and clock should be colored squares like the ones in landscape mode. Other than that, I dunno... seriously, though, my only suggestion is to make portrait mode match more with landscape mode. Otherwise the overall continuity and beauty of the theme is lost.

But seriously, other than that one thing, it looks fantastic! Great work

Thanks

so potraits not going to look like landscape mode? i have that eightos theme from awhile ago.. is that what its going to look like?

New video up in a minute, The beauty of this theme, is that when I finish updating it all the way, like after Final release, Im going to release color mods, to change all the tiles of your SB at once, the appicons can already do that, but the tiles will be an extra feature. As for saying it doesnt resemble landscape mode, I think you guys are WAY off. It resembles landscape mode almost exactly, except without the multi-colored squares. The Landscape mode, is meant to give you a "desktop" feel, like you were at home sitting at your computer. Live tiles, tons of information, all kinds of widgets, the perfect landscape setup, whereas portrait, is when your out on the go, at work, or just need to access something fast. I carried the boxy feel, and vibrant colors over, but what would be the point of making a portrait mode, if it looked EXACTLY the same as landscape? Why not just make it portrait to start? I know I prob should be more open to ideas/suggestions, but my idea for this theme was NEVER to match Omnimo/Windows 8 it was to takes ideas/concepts from the 2, and make my own BA setup. And right now, with both on my phone, IM LOVING IT.

Portrait mode is just what I said, great for while your at work, or out on the go. Access apps quickly and tons of storage space and folders. And as always, some sick animations to give it a smoooooooth feel. If I thought doing portrait mode like this wasnt going to be a good idea I wouldn't have, I think after I post the next video, you guys will start to trust me

Oh BTW, thanks to Scar, the .Plist just went from 4800 lines to 18,000 -_-

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-07-07), The_13th_Plague (2011-07-07)

I might be incorrect but i thought the animated tile launched the player. I tried both of the app id's mentioned but neither would launch the app from the widget
    I've got mine working now.
    com.apple.mobileipod-MediaPlayer
    That's the bundle Id for me OS 4.3.3

Hope this helps..

22. The Following User Says Thank You to markfern811 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-07-07)

New video up in a minute, The beauty of this theme, is that when I finish updating it all the way, like after Final release, Im going to release color mods, to change all the tiles of your SB at once, the appicons can already do that, but the tiles will be an extra feature. As for saying it doesnt resemble landscape mode, I think you guys are WAY off. It resembles landscape mode almost exactly, except without the multi-colored squares. The Landscape mode, is meant to give you a "desktop" feel, like you were at home sitting at your computer. Live tiles, tons of information, all kinds of widgets, the perfect landscape setup, whereas portrait, is when your out on the go, at work, or just need to access something fast. I carried the boxy feel, and vibrant colors over, but what would be the point of making a portrait mode, if it looked EXACTLY the same as landscape? Why not just make it portrait to start? I know I prob should be more open to ideas/suggestions, but my idea for this theme was NEVER to match Omnimo/Windows 8 it was to takes ideas/concepts from the 2, and make my own BA setup. And right now, with both on my phone, IM LOVING IT.

Portrait mode is just what I said, great for while your at work, or out on the go. Access apps quickly and tons of storage space and folders. And as always, some sick animations to give it a smoooooooth feel. If I thought doing portrait mode like this wasnt going to be a good idea I wouldn't have, I think after I post the next video, you guys will start to trust me

Oh BTW, thanks to Scar, the .Plist just went from 4800 lines to 18,000 -_-
    I agree and think it will be amazing and so looking forward to the video demo keep up the great work/ideas!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-07-07)

hmmm my fb widget aint working? its just a blank purple tile

Quote Originally Posted by kenichi92 View Post
    hmmm my fb widget aint working? its just a blank purple tile
    Make sure you are connected to the internet, and that you have set the proper feed URL for YOUR facebook

Oh wait what? Did The panel menu magically start working for the whole theme? and not just those 6 tiles? Again, be happy you bought this theme, I TRIED to emphasize how much was being put into this. All widgets are now moveable. Big tiles cannot be placed on the farthest right tile of each grid. Basically, you cant mess up the lay-out, but you can put your stuff anywhere!!!

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    i've got mine working now.
    Com.apple.mobileipod-mediaplayer
    that's the bundle id for me os 4.3.3

hope this helps..

thank you lol
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-07-07 at 08:40 AM.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-07-07), GaN-MaN (2011-07-07), Moose0704 (2011-07-07), Pii (2011-07-07), scarflaire (2011-07-07)

New video preview looks awesome..

Being able to position the tiles exactly how you want them is just awesome, Im really loving this lol.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-07-07)

Page 40 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast