Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

buahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2011-06-24 at 04:20 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2011-06-15), Them3this (2011-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by sp00nfedem1 View Post
    i sense a unfinished product or something that just doesn't get released ever, sorry.
    Ill respond to this first, I have yet to start a preview and not finish the theme, and considering how much of this theme I already have built, I dont see myself throwing away those HOURS of work. This will be finished and it will be COMPLETE. However I will say, its going to be a journey from beta to final release, I want to make it as close to the actual Omnimo as possible, and that is going to require alot, I look forward to proving you wrong my friend :P

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Will be amazing if you can pull this off(: Good luck!
    I hope I can, its certainly not an easy theme to try, but I think the finished product could be amazing if done right.

Quote Originally Posted by reecedabest View Post
    This looks great! Always wanted someone to port eightOS and you basically are so excited now
    Youll be very happy with portrait mode then, it will be almost as if you ARE using EightOS, just with alot more features.

Quote Originally Posted by kooris View Post
    I knew it!

Someone was gonna make this one day!

I could just tell that it was rainmeter from the Thumbnail!

Would it be possible to implement Wynd's Dylib in here?
    This im not to sure about yet, dylibs open up a whole new world, however I'm not sure how confident I am working with them at this time. If I find someone that can help me smooth some things over, or thinks they can help implement Wynds dylib, I will do so. Omnimo does have an arrow similiar to W7 phones, however the arrow is used for something completely different in Omnimo.

There is still alot to decide guys, I just wanted to let everyone know where I've been the past two weeks
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-06-15 at 03:49 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-15)

WOW! Man oh man, I have to pay for another one of your themes??? LMAO Holly crap man!! but you know I am here to support, love the idea and looks, would also love to see this landscape of course on the iPad!! ;-)

Looking forward to seeing this done!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose0704 For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-15)

pssshhhhhhh heheheheheheheheheheheh
    Last edited by DA_GHOST; 2011-06-24 at 04:21 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-15)

Thank you sir,

Some things I'm looking forward to releasing along with this theme
    - I hope that the lockscreen will be something completely new, and outside the box ( have someone AWESOME working on this )
    - Along with Omnimo, I plan to release a new versatile menu. Having the ability just like on your computer, to pick what skins you want to show, place them where you want, and have a list to choose from. I also plan on developing the "skins" far past the theme itself. When my menu is implemented the way I want, youll be able to add/remove skins from the list. Will have the same effect as adding winterboard themes, except youll be adding new skins, that can then in turn be used with your omnimo theme.

Its a really big project, and its going to require an ugly amount of coding, but I want it, and I get what I want

Quote Originally Posted by robertdelg View Post
    WOW! Man oh man, I have to pay for another one of your themes??? LMAO Holly crap man!! but you know I am here to support, love the idea and looks, would also love to see this landscape of course on the iPad!! ;-)

Looking forward to seeing this done!!
    Im really excited to see what I can do with the iPad on this theme, just a shame I dont have one! Someone needs to hook me up

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Thank you sir,

Some things I'm looking forward to releasing along with this theme
    - I hope that the lockscreen will be something completely new, and outside the box ( have someone AWESOME working on this )
    - Along with Omnimo, I plan to release a new versatile menu. Having the ability just like on your computer, to pick what skins you want to show, place them where you want, and have a list to choose from. I also plan on developing the "skins" far past the theme itself. When my menu is implemented the way I want, youll be able to add/remove skins from the list. Will have the same effect as adding winterboard themes, except youll be adding new skins, that can then in turn be used with your omnimo theme.

Its a really big project, and its going to require an ugly amount of coding, but I want it, and I get what I want
    AWESOME!!! Man this is going to be an amazing (another amazing) theme if you pull all of that off ;-)

Im really excited to see what I can do with the iPad on this theme, just a shame I dont have one! Someone needs to hook me up
    That's ok, I can test for you!! lol ;-p

I'll pull it off. Already been pulled

I'll pull it off. Already been pulled
    What has been pulled?

Any chance of a preview, I'm to excited for this theme and I need something more :P go on Tyler?

not yet, I wanna start with a preview video so people understand how it will work.

be patient, I promise to deliver

Got some good work done so far guys, this is going to be amazing

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

2k1 (2011-06-24), ChrisOSX (2011-06-17), luongo (2011-06-17), Moose0704 (2011-06-17), reecedabest (2011-06-17), rjrankin83 (2011-06-17), SirTimothy1 (2011-06-17)

Wow, skins like in rainmeter would be amazing.

Try this for movable "tiles"

make a scrollview over each icon
    Important:
    each scrollview would have to include a fullsize button to that app.

It should be layered like this: (staring form top)
    Button
    ScrollView
    Appicon

the appicon just gives you the image and if it has one, a badge.
    the scrollview (let's say 400x400px) moves the appicon, the scrollview and the button.
    The button now needs to be 400x400 so if the scrollview is not scrolled, but pressed it will still open the app.
    The ScrollView is on top of the appicon.
    The button is inside the Scrollview

Actually it's too dirty to actually implement this.
    we could make the icons "solid" and on the same "layer", so if one touches the other it would push it instead of moving "on-top" of it.
    it would be like a game of bowling or similar.

Thanks to Lopeard

Got some good work done so far guys, this is going to be amazing
    Looking forward to the preview in 2 days ;-)

All I can say is WOW

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

How am I always missing your themes lol for real....but damn man this looks amazing (as expected) and cant wait for it.

wow...let me know when this one is out!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice work my Tyler
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

Sup Tyler

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Itching for beta

Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast