Page 16 of 89 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyComponent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    i hope modifying and moving icons are easy for average themers -_- lol
    Average? I hope it's easy for people that don't know anything! As long as the instructions are clear and the process is easy I'll be good. Lol
    Verizon iPhone v4.2.8: Jailbroken

To move an icon/tile you will press the arrow, an the MAGIC MENU opens LOL. This menu will control the whole theme. Youll have tabs of, Tiles/Widgets/Colors .. Plus a few more I wont tell you yet. ;P

Tiles - This tab when pressed will open a list of all tiles currently included in the theme, all tiles showing will be listed, plus extras will be included at the time of release, this is where you will toggle off and on your tiles by pressing on its name. There will also be a compass symbol next to each tile name, press this symbol, and you will be able to freely move around that tile where you want, no paging, no pressing buttons to move it 5px, FREELY move it around, then press the symbol again to lock it into place.

Widgets
    - This is where you will chose what Live tiles you want to show, since some people are really concerned about RAM, i'll give you the option to turn off the live tiles and make them static, saving RAM. I will also include extra's and variations of widgets to choose from.

Colors - This is where I will have color variations for all aspects of the theme, from the Start and Apps text, to the actual colors of the tiles, as well as a BG changer.

Other tabs will include more options. Everything will be customizable WITHIN the theme, i don't want users plucking around the .plist, its just to hard, I want to make this theme as user friendly as possible, and being able to set up your theme "in the theme" is the best way to do that. I will also include edit mode in the theme itself so we wont have to leave DB for editing.

Things I still need to work on

- Icon Mask/IconShadow... I have an idea I've been working on that DA_GHOST helped me make, not sure if it fits this theme though, ill post an SS and see what you guys think of it.
    - App grids...I still have honestly no idea how I'm going to incorporate these like I want to, I'm pretty sure I have the idea, its just going to require alot of work from me, as well as you guys!

Things to be excited about
    - Animations - Im going to drop some new animations that you guys havent seen yet anywhere.
    - Arrow Menu - Will be a revolutionary little button, will make customization a whole new level of easy
    - LockScreen - Raaj, need I say more?

** A little reason on why it's taking me a little longer than expected **

I got laid off my job Friday of last week, I worked for the Pennsylvania Conservation Corps as a State employee and the recent budget passed included 0$ funding for our department resulting in the loss of my position. As horrible as it sounds, everything happens for a reason and I'm sure everything will be O.K.. Also, I am beginning college (finally!) in the fall and I have been going through mounds of paper work for loans/apartments/admissions trying to get everything in order for the upcoming semester, as well as taking 10 credit hours of classes this summer right now. I try and do my best to work on this theme every extra minute I can but in the past 2-3 days I've had some other priorities that needed taken care of and took time. Luckily for me this community is AMAZING, and I have friends like GaN-MaN to help me out when things get rough.

I appreciate all the donations, and hope the final release is a popular one!

Thanks everyone,

Tyler

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-29), HeavyComponent (2011-06-29), jokerg7 (2011-06-30)

Thanks

Indeed you do have a lot on your plate. Knock out one thing at a time and we appreciate all your work! Sounds amazing!!

Brian

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Regarding free-moving tiles, will they realign with other tiles after the user has relocked them?

Hey Tyler,

Are we still looking at getting the beta tonight (EST)?

Just donated $5. Can't wait Taylor. This is amazing.

Thanks

Theme3this,

Sounds great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Regarding free-moving tiles, will they realign with other tiles after the user has relocked them?
    This is something I've been playing over in my head, Im not sure yet, depending on whether I add paging into the <dicts>, however If I do that It'll lock users into certain setup formations, where as freelance may not be PERFECT alignment, but you can make way cooler stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenima133 View Post
    Just donated $5. Can't wait Taylor. This is amazing.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Hey Tyler,

Are we still looking at getting the beta tonight (EST)?

EST 12-1-2-3-4? lol depending on what me and GaN decide is absolutely necessary for beta release.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

rjrankin83 (2011-06-29)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post

EST 12-1-2-3-4? lol depending on what me and GaN decide is absolutely necessary for beta release.
    You will need some information from the members that donated? You might as well get them now so then they wake up they have a nice surprise waiting for them. Lol

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, can i get it? I am too young to send money thru paypal since it is unverified. but i will do anything to pay for it. Please?

just wondering, how do we lock things? setting user interaction to NO will disable pressing on your buttons!

My iPhone is a Part of Me scarflaire's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for confirming my concerns :P
    Also, there will always be someone with a request of a tile that's not provided already and they'll be forced to edit the plist. I hope it won't be too hard to do that.

Btw I dunno how to use twitter, so I'll settle for this.

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    You will need some information from the members that donated? You might as well get them now so then they wake up they have a nice surprise waiting for them. Lol
    He has your email from paypal

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Man, can i get it? I am too young to send money thru paypal since it is unverified. but i will do anything to pay for it. Please?
    You can send money from an unverified account

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post

You can send money from an unverified account
    i tried, but it says that i reached my spending limit and i having sent a penny....so i gotta verify with credit card which i am too young for, and bank account which i don't have...

Quote Originally Posted by kuanyu View Post
    just wondering, how do we lock things? setting user interaction to NO will disable pressing on your buttons!
    Very true Kuanyu, its a good thing I thought of that!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjrankin83 View Post
    I read a post saying he will need the ID from Cydia or something like that. That's why I asked, but ok cool.

Quote Originally Posted by scarflaire View Post
    Thanks for confirming my concerns :P
    Also, there will always be someone with a request of a tile that's not provided already and they'll be forced to edit the plist. I hope it won't be too hard to do that.

Btw I dunno how to use twitter, so I'll settle for this.
    Yes, with a VERY EASY PSD, I'm hoping we see lots of user made tiles.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    I read a post saying he will need the ID from Cydia or something like that. That's why I asked, but ok cool.
    I wont need that for quite some time still

i tried setting ScrollingEnabled to NO, and it doesn't work!

i tried, but it says that i reached my spending limit and i having sent a penny....so i gotta verify with credit card which i am too young for, and bank account which i don't have...

As everyone knows, i take care of all those who cant donate.

You guys wanna see this AppIconMask?

You'll see how I'm doing it, not in the beta, but soon enough bro. Anyone wanna lend me 50$ for 2 days? I'll pay interest

You'll see how I'm doing it, not in the beta, but soon enough bro. Anyone wanna lend me 50$ for 2 days? I'll pay interest

Here's a preview of what I might use for the AppIcons, either a circle like this, or a square. Either way it'll have that "tucked in" feel.
    Last edited by Them3this; 2011-06-29 at 03:31 AM.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

2k1 (2011-06-29), aauspitz (2011-06-29), ChrisOSX (2011-06-29), FrightDealer (2011-06-29), rjrankin83 (2011-06-29)

Page 16 of 89 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast