Page 14 of 89 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    Well GaN-MaN, we all appreciate your hard work... cannot wait to see it in the beta.
    Thanks man. I def no for sure Tyler will... He knows im a perfectionist so he probs did all that on purpose anyway... -.-

Beta shouldn't be too far away. I wanna do more for this to give u guys for the beta but i just dont have enough time. =[
    sorry guys. =\

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GaN-MaN For This Useful Post:

2k1 (2011-06-28), aauspitz (2011-06-28), Moose0704 (2011-06-28), Pii (2011-06-28), Them3this (2011-06-28)

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    Thanks man. I def no for sure Tyler will... He knows im a perfectionist so he probs did all that on purpose anyway... -.-

Beta shouldn't be too far away. I wanna do more for this to give u guys for the beta but i just dont have enough time. =[
    sorry guys. =\
    Glad to see you involved with this. With all you did for os7 there's nobody else I'd rather see helping Tyler out with this theme. Thanks GAN

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

TYLER WAAAAAAAKE UUUUP!! Xp lol
    Gan you know About the litle extra Tyler was gonna try to add to the theme he was gonna send me? Pm me if you know...I need to know xp

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-28)

Thanks Gan Man. The hard work will surely save lives lol

I'm sure people know that a beta can be a skeleton and will be built over time.

Good to see the orange text again.

Pii

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pii For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-28)

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post

sorry guys. =\
    My baby <3

Noooo, I dont do it on purpose, its not my fault you cant stand 1px errors lol. But honestly guys, as ALWAYS, I've recruited my main mates help on this, he does such a great job getting everything I throw together nice and sloppy, to be nice and neat. The only problem is.... He didnt send me what he did! LOL

Beta will go out within a few hours, I just sat down to start re-aligning everything. And then I read he already did it for me. But Ill make sure you guys are happy with what you get today, and i'll be updating VERY FAST. AS USUAL, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT start playing with the .plist, its going to change often and alot.

Tyler

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-29)

Lmao
    Good team work

@themethis
    U need to spend a little less time on ur sig
    And a lil more on the theme lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathKiller29 For This Useful Post:

Moose0704 (2011-06-28), scarflaire (2011-06-29)

just sent my donation. i eagerly await.... :-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    My baby <3

Noooo, I dont do it on purpose, its not my fault you cant stand 1px errors lol. But honestly guys, as ALWAYS, I've recruited my main mates help on this, he does such a great job getting everything I throw together nice and sloppy, to be nice and neat. The only problem is.... He didnt send me what he did! LOL

Beta will go out within a few hours, I just sat down to start re-aligning everything. And then I read he already did it for me. But Ill make sure you guys are happy with what you get today, and i'll be updating VERY FAST. AS USUAL, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT start playing with the .plist, its going to change often and alot.

Tyler
    don't wait too lang , I need to go to bed again in like 4 houres to go work again 5houres later can't wait another day for this !!

Wow, came back from my mini vaca at the perfect time!!! Time to rock it Dreamboard Kid!

Donation sent...

Quote Originally Posted by PathKiller29 View Post
    Lmao
    Good team work

@themethis
    U need to spend a little less time on ur sig

And a lil more on the theme lol

HAHAHA, I get bored waiting for GaN to return my messy files. LOL

As for the Beta, working on the final touches now. Should be ready a few hours. Ill try to get it to you before bed Jelle. But as always I dont wanna rush anything.

But I love my avatar<3

Beta is Public, donation to get in. If I promised you otherwise, email me.

Do you have any use for Cydia Id's as far as updating is concerned?

@Them3this, did you you get my pm?

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

As for the Beta, working on the final touches now. Should be ready a few hours. Ill try to get it to you before bed Jelle. But as always I dont wanna rush anything.

But I love my avatar<3

Beta is Public, donation to get in. If I promised you otherwise, email me.
    Great work Ryan. No offense but I would like to try before I donate. I have a huge appreciation for themers and the time they take to perfect these but none the less I don't want to pay for something I will not use. I have no problem paying $5-10 if I see value but essentially $3.00 for something that I wouldn't use daily wouldn't work in my favor.

Would you mind letting me test the beta? I'd rather do that than request a refund if I don't see a use-case. Thanks in advance.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

20. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-28)

Thanks

But I love my avatar<3

lol was joking , no need to rush anything. I got time , I only expect perfection
    btw avatar looks aswome. when you get some free time could you create one for me?
    wouldn't even know where to begin

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-28)

Quote Originally Posted by overjjrk View Post
    Do you have any use for Cydia Id's as far as updating is concerned?
    Im actually planning on taking this theme into Cydia, so when the time comes I'll ask all donators for thier ID's

25. The Following User Says Thank You to The_13th_Plague For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-28)

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Great work Ryan. No offense but I would like to try before I donate. I have a huge appreciation for themers and the time they take to perfect these but none the less I don't want to pay for something I will not use. I have no problem paying $5-10 if I see value but essentially $3.00 for something that I wouldn't use daily wouldn't work in my favor.

Would you mind letting me test the beta? I'd rather do that than request a refund if I don't see a use-case. Thanks in advance.
    Heres what I can say to that, wait for the Video preview to go up, wait for a few people to receive the theme and post how they feel about it. If at that point your still unsure of whether itll be worth the 3.00$, re-read all my post for the future of this theme and all the extra features it will come with, winterboard UI, Animated LS, all new skins, Alternate tiles and live tiles, and so much more. If still then you dont think you know if its worth it, email me and I'll send it to you, the only thing I ask is, if you do find yourself using it frequently, donate.

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    lol was joking , no need to rush anything. I got time , I only expect perfection
    btw avatar looks aswome. when you get some free time could you create one for me?
    wouldn't even know where to begin
    Did you want an elite stocks icon like that with your name and area code?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

jelleheindryckx (2011-06-28)

Thanks

Im actually planning on taking this theme into Cydia, so when the time comes I'll ask all donators for thier ID's
    quit the social stuff... WORK I TELL YOU WOOOOORK !!
    go into blackout or somthing
    lol
    had a chance to read my pm yesterday? ( or the day before not sure )

about the avator , a bit in the same style like yours bur refuring to the ipad porting or somthing..
    as for a nickname... well make one up , I need a change of name.. sure you have some ideas
    thnx my good man
    Last edited by jelleheindryckx; 2011-06-28 at 07:19 PM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

Them3this (2011-06-28)

Quote Originally Posted by kenichi92 View Post
    @Them3this, did you you get my pm?

Got it, all good m8

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    quit the social stuff... WORK I TELL YOU WOOOOORK !!
    go into blackout or somthing
    lol
    had a chance to read my pm yesterday? ( or the day before not sure )
    Yes I'll reply in your beta email

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

kenichi92 (2011-06-28)

Page 14 of 89 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast