Page 10 of 89 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Omnimo EIGHT

i still wanna know who the secret weapon is lol

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    Yah thats on the down low....but there is some definite talent working on this theme

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    Some peoples know.... Lol xp

People that will be HEAVILY involved in this theme:

RaajFX - SW
    GaN-MaN
    Them3This

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-27), Raaj FX (2011-06-26), rjrankin83 (2011-06-25)

Livin the iPhone Life rjrankin83's Avatar
    Thanks

beta today?

Sorry, going to be a day or two later, I got really caught up in INT3 and RL so I will be playing with those two themes alot today. I needed a little break for some new ideas and such anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by them3this View Post
    people that will be heavily involved in this theme:

Raajfx - sw
    gan-man
    them3this

Beta will be available Monday for 100%. Get ready......

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-27), markfern811 (2011-06-26)

Nice sig !!!

Have the beta testers been chosen already?

Monday is good for a release!

would this come out for the iPad??
    i think it would look better. and operate better due to its larger screen.. let me know.
    i could also help port it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spiderwwe View Post
    would this come out for the iPad??
    i think it would look better. and operate better due to its larger screen.. let me know.
    i could also help port it.
    It's comming to the iPad when iPhone gets final release.

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    It's comming to the iPad when iPhone gets final release.
    Smoooove

Okay so I started with Omnimo, then decided on windows 8, well last night i had a crazy idea. My plan for this theme is to have a menu just like rainmeter, that you can pick what tiles show, and you can freely position them and set them in place. There will be a bunch of different tiles to pick from to set up your SB how you want it. But then I started thinking a little more. In rainmeter, you can add skins from ANY of your rainmeter themes no matter what theme your currently running. So you can be running the omnimo theme, but use a few enigma skins you really like also, So what my plan is, is that the theme will be "windows8" to start, but will eventually be called Rainmeter. It will have a menu with ALL the themes im going to make for it. Omnimo, Enigma, ABP, ect... and youll be able to pick from any of the basic theme lay-outs, then also pick whatever skins/tiles you want

This will be the most advanced, customizable, fully featured theme available BY FAR

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2011-06-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Okay so I started with Omnimo, then decided on windows 8, well last night i had a crazy idea. My plan for this theme is to have a menu just like rainmeter, that you can pick what tiles show, and you can freely position them and set them in place. There will be a bunch of different tiles to pick from to set up your SB how you want it. But then I started thinking a little more. In rainmeter, you can add skins from ANY of your rainmeter themes no matter what theme your currently running. So you can be running the omnimo theme, but use a few enigma skins you really like also, So what my plan is, is that the theme will be "windows8" to start, but will eventually be called Rainmeter. It will have a menu with ALL the themes im going to make for it. Omnimo, Enigma, ABP, ect... and youll be able to pick from any of the basic theme lay-outs, then also pick whatever skins/tiles you want

This will be the most advanced, customizable, fully featured theme available BY FAR
    so does this play nice with the RAM?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post

Sounds aswome. But Will it remain ram friendly?

Sounds ambitious!! Would be amazing if the end product was as described!

It will be, it will also be very ram friendly, everything will be in Dynamic views, allowing for objects to be loaded and unloaded based on whether they are showing or not.

TRUST ME GUYS

I knew about omnimo first

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm so stoked about this theme....gonna be some hot sh*t!

Page 10 of 89 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast