Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iGlazed Ultimate

got to admit G I keep checking this thread. salivating waiting on this release. looking forward to its release

Quote Originally Posted by delutedsoul View Post
    got to admit G I keep checking this thread. salivating waiting on this release. looking forward to its release
    Thanks, should have more Diplays up tomorrow as things are going along nicely now.

i love it - ilove it - i love it - i love it - i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pics from the first Page are so awesome!!

i like the green-yellow option.

can`t wait!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iPhone 6+ - 8.1
    Jailbreak

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasiphone For This Useful Post:

grzegorz10 (2011-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    iGlazed Color Keyboards done, Display on first posting. Also done for Landscape.
    Excellent! glad you chased it down. I prefer color keyboard.
    Looking good G!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

grzegorz10 (2011-07-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Hasiphone View Post
    i love it - ilove it - i love it - i love it - i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pics from the first Page are so awesome!!

i like the green-yellow option.

can`t wait!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Excellent! glad you chased it down. I prefer color keyboard.
    Looking good G!
    Thanks, always up for new items to skin

man this theme is so pumped up right now. I love it. can't wait to rock this theme

9. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

grzegorz10 (2011-07-02)

man this theme is so pumped up right now. I love it. can't wait to rock this theme
    Thanks, it's getting there.

no rush g. I know great things take time. just looking forward to your hard work.

no rush g. I know great things take time. just looking forward to your hard work.
    keep an eye out for items I've completed

really...could you link me to them I'd love to check it out.

really...could you link me to them I'd love to check it out.
    Just keep an eye on the first posting thats where I will update the Display

I will. I check it constantly g. I pretty much quit my job I view this thread so much. I mean I show up to work but I just sit on my phone. ahhh the good life

I will. I check it constantly g. I pretty much quit my job I view this thread so much. I mean I show up to work but I just sit on my phone. ahhh the good life
    LOL, some of us have it bad, just don't get caught.

I'm a ninja with my iPhone. lol my job is so boring I would die without it. and yes some of do have it hard.

I'm a ninja with my iPhone. lol my job is so boring I would die without it. and yes some of do have it hard.
    That's cool, yes I guess we all do jobs we have to mines night shift on the weekends but it gives me the time to do what I love doing most my Themes.

I got a question g. do you know of a good place to learn how to make or change icons? basically a tutorial on making icons and where they go. just something to help me out. a link would be great.

I got a question g. do you know of a good place to learn how to make or change icons? basically a tutorial on making icons and where they go. just something to help me out. a link would be great.
    Any Theme once extracted will show you where icons should be plaaced and what to name and size them. As far as creating them a good graphic program will be what you need most or google as I believe there may be programs specific to making icons although I don't use them myself.

so basically google. can I ask what you use. if you can't or do not want to say I understand. I have Photoshop,that is what i use to make changes on everything. but never the less thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it

so basically google. can I ask what you use. if you can't or do not want to say I understand. I have Photoshop,that is what i use to make changes on everything. but never the less thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it
    I only ever use Microsoft Digital Image 2006*Suite Edition Editor, it's an older program but I guess it's what I have got used to and your welcome.

well it works cause the theme looks amazing. keep doing what your doing lol.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to delutedsoul For This Useful Post:

rdakers28 (2011-07-14)

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast