Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 477

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: EnVy ReMix * Released * By JunesIphone/badGB

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    kumusta kabayan
    Whats good my friend! You sure make you way around here brother. I see you everywhere. You must be puttin a hurting on backboard!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-06-23)

  3. #142
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    lol hell yeah, got plenty of themes bro, just showing some love to this great themers n to this amazing Site

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-06-23), Pinoy (2011-06-23)

  5. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    lol hell yeah, got plenty of themes bro, just showing some love to this great themers n to this amazing Site
    I here ya my friend. Have yourself a good one. I am gonna crash. Ill see you on one of these threads. Just a matter of time till we are on the same one!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-06-23)

  7. #144
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    I here ya my friend. Have yourself a good one. I am gonna crash. Ill see you on one of these threads. Just a matter of time till we are on the same one!
    have a good one my friend

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (2011-06-23)

  9. #145
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Nice June, i loved the first edition of Envy, this looks a lot better buddy, nice job, may have to come and play....
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2011-06-23)

  11. #146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    Nice June, i loved the first edition of Envy, this looks a lot better buddy, nice job, may have to come and play....
    Thanks my friend, glad you like it. PSD's are on the link. Come and play:P

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    This looks pretty beast June. Might have to get me some of this!
    Thanks bro, see you soon

    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    hei buddy request for Backboard icon preview n i cant find the green sbsetting where is it located? tks
    Ill upload a backboard icon tonight. The green sbsettings I missed Reuploading, but I will be doing a new sbsettings tonight, as that was from the old envy.

    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post

    On the dock are those springjumps? well they look pretty sweet, first time checking this theme, im a fan of june's.
    Thanks buddy, they are springjumps
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2011-06-23 at 01:38 PM.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-06-23), Jazzman UK (2011-06-23), Pinoy (2011-06-23), ReBourne (2011-06-23)

  13. #147

  14. #148
    noted n tks

  15. #149
    The Entertainer monchy36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Slatington, PA
    Posts
    1,792
    Thanks
    3,016
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

    I heard that 2 of the greatest modders are coming down here to make Good looks even better!!!! Watch out! This is about to...

  16. #150

  17. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    I heard that 2 of the greatest modders are coming down here to make Good looks even better!!!! Watch out! This is about to...
    Really? Who

  18. #152
    EnVy ReMiX is now on cydia. I will gift donators tonight.

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Really? Who
    Jazzman and Pinoy stopped by this morning

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    monchy36 (2011-06-23)

  20. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    i dont have the white PSD
    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    i couldn't get the last three thumbnails to save, so maybe someone will do the last three.
    Can I get appinfo, tonefx, irealsms, and iconharvester in white and blue please?

    Edit: Never mind just used icon harvester, dont look too bad.
    Last edited by dscottjr81; 2011-06-23 at 10:31 PM.

  21. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    Can I get appinfo, tonefx, irealsms, and iconharvester in white and blue please?

    Edit: Never mind just used icon harvester, dont look too bad.
    If you want the icons post the images please

  22. #155
    Anyone up to do a alt winterboard and bytafont icon? TIA

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    If you want the icons post the images please
    Im ok with them now just iconharvester and used the bitesms/default sms icon for irealsms.

  23. #156
    I love the theme June, just purchased from cydia.

    The only thing, I have trees in my slideshow lol. How do I swap them out and put some chicks in there?

  24. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by nnfdcane View Post
    I love the theme June, just purchased from cydia.

    The only thing, I have trees in my slideshow lol. How do I swap them out and put some chicks in there?
    I will upload some pics soon.

  25. #158
    uploading the blue mod update, be a lil bit upload speed sucks.

  26. #159
    Im taking down the donation link. Has been leaked, should be back up in a few with a new link

  27. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Im taking down the donation link. Has been leaked, should be back up in a few with a new link
    ok bro ill just pm you with the link and you can add it whenever, that sucks bro. ppl are a$$holes

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •