Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 477

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: EnVy ReMix * Released * By JunesIphone/badGB

  1. #421
    Please do a red I love this theme!!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-07)

  3. #422
    Green Apple Barry1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portland,Ore
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Thank you for the icon it looks great been browsing around the theme can't seem to find the min and hour hand for live clock found the envy icon was trying to to see if could change them so they were easier to see
    Last edited by Barry1; 2011-07-07 at 07:10 PM.

  4. #423
    I believe that it is a pdf file. Im still searching

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-09)

  6. #424
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    you can change the color of the liveclock hands with LiveClock.plist

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-09)

  8. #425
    Gold & red lost?

  9. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Gold & red lost?
    I think your Thanks button is

  10. #427

  11. #428
    Green Apple Barry1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portland,Ore
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    well could not find a liveclock.pilist in envy remix bundles so copied the file from aluminum liveclock pasted it in com.apple.springbard in this theme now have a white min and hour hand but lost the the second hand lol tried color codes none work, guess this is the best I'll get I can read the time now.

    so lastly I can not seem to get makeitmine to work on the banner is that due to my firmware 4.3.3 or can make change so it does work or is there some other tweak that allows me change the banner in the status bar
    Last edited by Barry1; 2011-07-09 at 07:02 PM.

  12. #429
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1 View Post
    well could not find a liveclock.pilist in envy remix bundles so copied the file from aluminum liveclock pasted it in com.apple.springbard in this theme now have a white min and hour hand but lost the the second hand lol tried color codes none work, guess this is the best I'll get I can read the time now.
    yea that's what I did, added one in. this one here im adding has white hour & min hands plus the second hand. The color codes on them are not easy like hex color codes. I managed to get pink hands lol but it's trial and error for editing the color with them, unless someone knows where a color chart for this type of color coding can be found.

    LiveClock plist

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-09)

  14. #430
    Hei fly wazzup?

    Hi june can request for FolderIconBG green someting like the backboard icon preview for using nofolder preview n CLButton green too tks brudda
    Last edited by dadyajie; 2011-07-09 at 08:27 PM.

  15. #431
    Green Apple Barry1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portland,Ore
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    thanks flybritn I copied the plist file have the second hand back

  16. #432
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Hei fly wazzup?

    Hi june can request for FolderIconBG green someting like the backboard icon preview for using nofolder preview n CLButton green too tks brudda
    Hey Bro ima just doing theme stuff lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1 View Post
    thanks flybritn I copied the plist file have the second hand back
    your welcome. glad I could help out

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-09)

  18. #433
    is ok thank u

  19. #434
    Green Apple Barry1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portland,Ore
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Is anyone having issues with mim it works on carrier but not banner? Can ssh some how and change banner from time to my name or is there another tweak I can use.

  20. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    yea that's what I did, added one in. this one here im adding has white hour & min hands plus the second hand. The color codes on them are not easy like hex color codes. I managed to get pink hands lol but it's trial and error for editing the color with them, unless someone knows where a color chart for this type of color coding can be found.

    LiveClock plist
    Thanks bro, you can find hex codes in photoshop color picker.

  21. #436
    R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    2,390
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Thanks bro, you can find hex codes in photoshop color picker.
    Yea, I use ps to get them. However the liveclock.plist don't use hex code. It uses something els

  22. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Yea, I use ps to get them. However the liveclock.plist don't use hex code. It uses something els
    I have noticed. I looked at the plist after that post. Strange how it is setup. Very strange. Here is mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1310337693.263698.jpg  

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    ReBourne (2011-07-11)

  24. #438
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    hey june how u doin brotha

  25. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    hey june how u doin brotha
    Doing great bro, working on EnVy ReMix for the iPad. How are you?

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-11), ReBourne (2011-07-11)

  27. #440
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Doing great bro, working on EnVy ReMix for the iPad. How are you?
    im great trying to do a red mod for this one, but im new to the color modding lol, so i'm just playin around with this theme n see how it goes

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •