Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ WIP - Teaser ] Luxury

Actully I am on 4.3.3 so i'm not sure what the problem is...

and by the way do you have any colorkeyboard theme for this? and could you theme the facebook app fully since majority of people do use facebook app alot

Thanks

i will but i dont think skinning all the app would be a good idea... i sure you would like some colour on it by having the nav bar skinned it will look it its part of the ios but ill mask it for those who prefer it that way

am on 4.3.3 but am not having that issue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry yeah the same issue happens n 4.3.3, using redline here but as you can see its the firmwares but ill design another slider so that it blends it smoothly

Last edited by !zy; 2011-07-05 at 04:39 AM.

yes, with invisible slider the problem does go away but I do want a slider on the lockscreen you know.... is there no other way to fix this?

Thanks

i was just thinking of designing a slider like prestige, the other way would be to create LS widget to give the silder background effect but i honestly dont know how to code, just got into photoshop resently anyway

I'm not sure if it's the firmware because with the 266hd theme it works like it should and it is placed where it should be placed: near the bottom.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks

actually yeah..... i can, using the background of the bottom barknob but if i do that where your seeing just the to button will have a background with slider cap and a long one connecting both of them

Quote Originally Posted by AboveNature View Post
    I'm not sure if it's the firmware because with the 266hd theme it works like it should and it is placed where it should be placed: near the bottom.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can you do me a favour and copy the com.apple.telephoneui and com.apple.mobilephone folder from the bundle file of that theme and post it please
    Last edited by !zy; 2011-07-05 at 04:54 AM.

Thanks

pm sent... i understand but if i make the welllock tranparent then on the lock screen the slider wont have any background to slide on, it will be as if the slider is floating on one end of the screen

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Damn you're late. Believe he stopped making this UI theme cuz his comp crashed or something
    Lol yeah, been away and the wife & I had a baby, so not been around much at all!!

You never know I might finish it off for him!! Once I get it sent thru

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234