Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [ WIP - Teaser ] Luxury

Thanks

hey does anyone know whats wrong with modmyi cydia upload page, cant seem to submit the package keep getting error page after after i fill in all the info?

Does this mean that the theme is done?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Does this mean that the theme is done?
    yes so far it is ready for released as 1.0. the theme currenly covers most commonly used ui as well as other less frequent parts of the ui which i believe needs to be skinned on any theme, making the theme complete as possible (exception of icons and multitasking media buttons, will on next update as optional)

most stock apps have been skinned but other apps like itunes was abandioned because even though the first page on all tabs get skinned, but the linked pages after the first page doesnt (will have another look later on). also other commonly used none stock apps will be skinned upon high request like remote (currently skinned) and the theme have been made as light wait as possible so it is sole for the HR devices so it can be applied above any theme with affecting the minimalist ram usage currently well under 40mb

ps noy being released on theme it because they dont accept ui theme, still waiting for cydia confirmation

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to !zy For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-17), jayeshb (2011-06-17)

Quote Originally Posted by !zy View Post
    yes so far it is ready for released as 1.0. the theme currenly covers most commonly used ui as well as other less frequent parts of the ui which i believe needs to be skinned on any theme, making the theme complete as possible (exception of icons and multitasking media buttons, will on next update as optional)

most stock apps have been skinned but other apps like itunes was abandioned because even though the first page on all tabs get skinned, but the linked pages after the first page doesnt (will have another look later on). also other commonly used none stock apps will be skinned upon high request like remote (currently skinned) and the theme have been made as light wait as possible so it is sole for the HR devices so it can be applied above any theme with affecting the minimalist ram usage currently well under 40mb

ps noy being released on theme it because they dont accept ui theme, still waiting for cydia confirmation
    Can't wait to see this beautiful UI Theme

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

!zy (2011-06-17)

Will be looking out for it on Cydia!! Do you have any extra screenshots?

Thanks

currently updating the recently submitted pacakge ( beta testers first responce was clean but now the few areas was the ui was is not properly showing, so dealing with that). so updating the current package so its ready to be update upon first release

Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Will be looking out for it on Cydia!! Do you have any extra screenshots?
    darkassassin ill post some more image this evening when am on the system am doing the project

What are the chances of me donating to Beta test as it's still not on Cydia?

I'm pretty anxious to get this. From the screens it looks slick as F.

Are you sure your still waiting on cydia confirmation? It's been a while...

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Are you sure your still waiting on cydia confirmation? It's been a while...
    If you ever made anything and submitted it to cydia you would know it can take a while.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBannedOne For This Useful Post:

!zy (2011-06-19)

Thanks

darkassassin here are the screenshots, it hard to show the full ui because they are bits here and here thats being skinned but this should give you all a good idea ho its coming along.

About the beta donation, i will start beta donation sometime next week if its not released on cydia because TODAY i was given the 4.3 stock images so am making it compatible.

am also doing around my free time when ever i can and i was depending on my friend to help me with some areas of theme but occupied with a very good reason, so please be patience!

also am thinking of remodifing some apps like compass because it doesnt seem right yet and weather because i used fif7ys noki weather as template but am still thinking of how to approach it.

the lock screen slider can been made invisible because when a call is recieved the bar is off placed on my current firmwire but will design on for those who want one or are not affected
    Last edited by !zy; 2011-06-19 at 01:29 AM.

Wow !!! Looks great.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TheBannedOne For This Useful Post:

!zy (2011-06-19)

Thanks

forgot to post these

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does anyone have any idea as to which part of the theme these ui images affect the phone?
    Last edited by !zy; 2011-06-19 at 02:24 AM.

Thanks man, I'm on 4.3.3 so any help you need with the additional file names I'll try and help you out

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

!zy (2011-06-20)

When will we see this in Cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    When it's confirmed, it has been sent

Will be look on the look out for this on Cydia then

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    am wondering the same thing, i have submitted a week ago and the only massage i received from modmyi is the "this is an original theme?" i replied but no word yet! and thats 4 days ago

Quote Originally Posted by !zy View Post
    am wondering the same thing, i have submitted a week ago and the only massage i received from modmyi is the "this is an original theme?" i replied but no word yet! and thats 4 days ago
    Yeah see I knew something was up cuz it doesn't take that long to submit it to Cydia...

So still not in Cydia, are you taking donations or have you heard anything?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast