Page 761 of 778 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763771 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,220 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    Sorry, can't
    Here is my LS that I am rocking at the moment. Credits to Schnedi, Chevymusclecar, Floppy Joe, Jimmy and Dillinger for the stuff that i used to put it together. All these guys share their beauties so would I.
    Here is the download link community.
    My 7 in 1 LS.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my7in1ls.png  
    Last edited by thesilentone; 2012-02-02 at 02:51 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thesilentone For This Useful Post:

Atomic7 (2012-04-05), boris1978 (2012-03-12), faisalz (2012-04-15), hemptation (2012-02-03), indyzzzz (2012-02-02)

Quote Originally Posted by thesilentone View Post
    You never used to be like this Knight.
    I don't wish to show people what you got and then refuse them when they request it.
    Any way its your choice. Here is my LS that I am rocking at the moment. Credits to Schnedi, Chevymusclecar, Floppy Joe, Jimmy and Dillinger for the stuff that i used to put it together. All these guys share their beauties so would I.
    Here is the download link community. I don't even want thanks
    My 7 in 1 LS.rar
    I still am not like that lol. It's wrong of you to assume that I don't have a reason for not sharing, as I always have shared everything I could in the past. It's not my widget to share, I was asked not to share it, as it's the official widget for this theme, except the code is redone, and it's still in testing.

I've shared just about everything I've ever used, but when I don't share one thing, I'm evidently a bad and selfish person. Thanks for that.

For future reference, try getting your facts straight before you even dare label me, as I promise you, my response will not be as passive as this one. You have successfully managed to piss me off this morning. Have a good day.

*By the way, you have my Skype, and I even sent you my iMessage...Which not too many people have both. You contact me if you wanna try and call me out. I was actually kind of hurt when the first thing you asked was for all the mods I was using, as I consider us friends. But if you wanna call me out, it is what it is old friend
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2012-02-02 at 02:19 PM.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Quote Originally Posted by T7Seven View Post
    Small problem for me on the Siri version. It actually activates the Emoji icons, Siri bitton is still under the spacebar. Granted, this probably wouldn't happen if I didn't have Emoji icons installed.
    Sorry, I don't use the emoji icons. It took over an hour of tedious photoshopping just to add in the Siri button, so I'm probably not going to do an emoji version :P

Hey brother my sincere apologies to you as I didn't intend to PISS YOU OFF but sometimes words don't convey the exact meaning intended or may be I need to learn more complex english as it is my second rather third language. I first thought to PM you to apologize but then decided to apologize openly as you were hurt openly. All I forgot was a smiley face or "lol" at the end of my sentence that hurt you. How come can I hurt someone who actually did share all he had with not only me but with the whole community. And I am not saying it coz I want something more from you but I am apologizing coz I really didn't mean to hurt you or to put you and your help down. We've been friends and will always be without any crack in friendship. Please tell me that you've forgiven me. Or I'll keep PISSING YOU OFF by making apology lol. I did put lol this time
    Last edited by thesilentone; 2012-02-02 at 02:48 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thesilentone For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-03)

Hey brother my sincere apologies to you as I didn't intend to PISS YOU OFF but sometimes words don't convey the exact meaning intended or may be I need to learn more complex english as it is my second rather third language. I first thought to PM you to apologize but then decided to apologize openly as you were hurt openly. All I forgot was a smiley face or "lol" at the end of my sentence that hurt you. How come can I hurt someone who actually did share all he had with not only me but with the whole community. And I am not saying it coz I want something more from you but I am apologizing coz I really didn't mean to hurt you or to put you and your help down. We've been friends and will always be without any crack in friendship. Please tell me that you've forgiven me. Or I'll keep PISSING YOU OFF by making apology lol. I did put lol this time

Honestly, when I found out who you were, I wasn't as mad lol. It's fine bro. DM me your iMessage?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-03)

Honestly, when I found out who you were, I wasn't as mad lol. It's fine bro. DM me your iMessage?
    Ta bro I knew you got heart bigger than my tummy. I am gonna drive my last train in 2 minutes so I'll contact you later. I edited my original post by the way. Salute to you bro. Being in quite different time zones skype is not a great idea. Can I have imessage on 4.3.3? Or I have to update IOS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thesilentone For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-03)

Ta bro I knew you got heart bigger than my tummy. I am gonna drive my last train in 2 minutes so I'll contact you later. I edited my original post by the way. Salute to you bro. Being in quite different time zones skype is not a great idea. Can I have imessage on 4.3.3? Or I have to update IOS
    Why don't ya update? What time is it now where you are?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-03)

Why don't ya update? What time is it now where you are?
    As I said bro I was playing my last train fo the night. Just got home and absolutely tired. Its 2:22am here in Brisbane Australia. I got a lot of stuff on my phone that I'll have to do all over again when I update IOS. But surely I'll do that as soon as I get a day off coz my brother Knight asked me to. Cheers br. I'll be in contact

Here is my LS that I am rocking at the moment. Credits to Schnedi, Chevymusclecar, Floppy Joe, Jimmy and Dillinger for the stuff that i used to put it together. All these guys share their beauties so would I.
    Here is the download link community.
    My 7 in 1 LS.rar
    Guys here is the fix for Spin effect not showing up and a transparent Tap To Unlock. Just copy the contents into main LS folder that you downloaded before and overwrite Lockbackground.html and you are good to go. Any other issues plz lemme know

7 in 1 LS Spin & slider fix.rar
    Last edited by thesilentone; 2012-02-02 at 05:24 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thesilentone For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-03)

As I said bro I was playing my last train fo the night. Just got home and absolutely tired. Its 2:22am here in Brisbane Australia. I got a lot of stuff on my phone that I'll have to do all over again when I update IOS. But surely I'll do that as soon as I get a day off coz my brother Knight asked me to. Cheers br. I'll be in contact

Guys here is the fix for Spin effect not showing up and a transparent Tap To Unlock. Just copy the contents into main LS folder that you downloaded before and overwrite Lockbackground.html and you are good to go. Any other issues plz lemme know

7 in 1 LS Spin & slider fix.rar
    I'm 8 hours ahead of you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-03)

Make sure that LS theme is right on top in winterboard

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thesilentone For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-03)

Hey, is even tested for its 5 bro. Cause not many people are still running 4. I know a few are But to many.

iPhone? More like MyPhone CraZyJaVieR's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T7Seven View Post
    I got a lot the icons I use from this post: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6248160
    Really helpful link.
    yahh a really helpful link thx alot i found the icons and some more plus more loading screens with wallpaper thx again =}

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

inz evo oh yea
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1328305334.940844.jpg  

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1328305388.097831.jpg

Someone have this LS running on ios 5.0.1???

Thanks
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

And credit to all, because without them we could have achieved make this SB. And Max_Pa1n mainly by the bucket.

The cube is rotated by me.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

Karoonchai (2012-02-05)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Hey, is even tested for its 5 bro. Cause not many people are still running 4. I know a few are But to many.
    ill prob never update my phone to iOS 5 me lol its bad enough even with out jailbreaking it

I have been debating going back to iOS 4 not sure why I upgraded when I did

Thanks
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

Hey folks, I just want to know if you like this SB, to publish the download link

Last edited by angeldiaz1983; 2012-02-07 at 09:18 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2012-02-10), indyzzzz (2012-02-07)

delete
    Last edited by marco29; 2012-02-07 at 04:42 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to marco29 For This Useful Post:

Simon76 (2012-02-07)

Thanks

Last edited by Simon76; 2012-02-07 at 04:31 PM.

Page 761 of 778 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763771 ... LastLast