Page 700 of 778 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 14,000 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

Thanks
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

[QUOTE=666xDevilmanx666;6237206]
    Quote Originally Posted by angeldiaz1983 View Post

Actually I do not understand what I want but if you realmete a little more detailed on what you want maybe if I can do it

QUOTE]

I want it to have the exact "Circled (N)s" like Max did, and look like this image in a cool "Cyan" colored style.

Sorry for the confusion.

The font I want (that is showing) is called "Kingsthings Spikeless"

Thnx again.

(I'd do it myself, but I don't know how to create "Cyan" colors in Photop that have texture to them..ie light & dark mixed together like shading.)

There are some logos and a wall

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

666xDevilmanx666 (2011-09-20), faisalz (2011-09-19)

Nice page 700

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-09-20), cukhiem (2011-09-19), dadyajie (2011-09-19)

Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,784 Times in 2,543 Posts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-09-19), faisalz (2011-09-19), Ian_Curtis (2011-09-19), moojunear (2011-09-20)

How do you get these widgets to run in the perpage HTML app. I love to have separate widgets on sep pages. I would really like to have norcals center widget just on my home page. But they just won't work for some reason. I did get one to work, sorta just did not display weather images. Do you have to do some thing special. I figured just copying the widget theme into per page would work, but nothing.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 623 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karoonchai View Post
    You can share please

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldiaz1983 For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-09-19)

Made a lightbulb dock like those old theatre stages. Thanks to schnedi for the bulb.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1316419453.246792.jpg  

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boardwalkbarber For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-09-20), cukhiem (2011-09-19), dadyajie (2011-09-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by Z_rock; 2012-12-30 at 11:10 PM.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Z_rock For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-09-19), chrisangel13 (2011-09-20), cukhiem (2011-09-19), dadyajie (2011-09-19), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-19), hemptation (2011-09-20), k.nitsua (2011-09-22), lao3hero (2011-09-19), Ntryst (2011-09-19), Waverley73 (2011-09-22)

Hi to all Guyz of Forum.......

I've a question about a Lockscreen animated created from Karoonchai and about the position of the Day and maybe the Years.
    In this beautiful and dark Lockscreen the Day is up of Background and I can see belove the Carrier Logo.

This is the image :

I've try to modify the .ccs file for place the Day up some pixels of Date and Month (See the image 19 Settembre) , but nothing change....
    And when I open the .css file I see the string of the Years , but like You can see in the uploaded image there's not the Years.

I want modify the Lockscreen like the image belove (maked whit photoshop whit a casual Font) :

Please , someone can help me ?

Whit all my possible respect

Marco
    This is a crisis I knew had to come...Destroying the balance I'd kept...Doubting, unsettling and turning around..Wondering what will come next. (Joy Division)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian_Curtis For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-09-19)

iPhone? More like MyPhone a Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian_Curtis View Post
    Hi to all Guyz of Forum.......

I've a question about a Lockscreen animated created from Karoonchai and about the position of the Day and maybe the Years.
    In this beautiful and dark Lockscreen the Day is up of Background and I can see belove the Carrier Logo.

This is the image :

I've try to modify the .ccs file for place the Day up some pixels of Date and Month (See the image 19 Settembre) , but nothing change....
    And when I open the .css file I see the string of the Years , but like You can see in the uploaded image there's not the Years.

I want modify the Lockscreen like the image belove (maked whit photoshop whit a casual Font) :

Please , someone can help me ?

Whit all my possible respect

Marco
    Sorry cant help :/ but whats the font?
    Turtle's FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Z_rock View Post
    Sorry guys, I haven't been around in a while. There has been a lot of personal stuff goin' on in my life. Was forced out of my home and the community I was a part of for going on five years. It's been quite hard to deal with on a personal level. It has been all that I've known for five years. Lost my job before that that I had for four years. It has just all around sucked.

I was basically dropped off in a town about 25 miles from where my home was and told not to come back. The only thing I had on me was my iPhone, which I'm writing this on, my laptop, and three changes of clothes in my pack.

I'm extremely crushed right now. I've been on the streets for going on two weeks. And I'm freaking tired of living this way.

Don't get me wrong. I've been here before in my past(on the streets). But that was years ago and being 31 now, it's not somewhere I wanna be at this point in my life. Had a family of my own and pissed away the opportunity for that really to work too. All because I couldn't trust someone cause of her past. Lesson learned. Move on. Establish life elsewhere. Torn down all over again. Aargh...

I don't know. Just venting. I'm tired. It's 3:15am in Texas and I'm sitting against a building typing this in a town that is as dead as I feel inside. Find that priorities change once your here... I forgot. There used to be ppl here that cared. Now, I am a Leper to them... Easy to shrug off.

It's hard to erase or repair the reputation that has been formed of you. It's also hard for others to step outside of self. I don't know. Jus ranting now.

I've got a job coming up in Austin in a few weeks. Only problem is I'm about 8 hrs away. Lookin for one here to get by but ppl aren't to keen on hiring someone who sleeps under a bridge. IDK I'm pissed, tired, and lonely right now, just needed to vent. I'll make it as always. And if I don't, I'll die trying. If you read this, thanx for listening. Take the time today to be thankful for your family and all around you.
    Peace Out
    I am sory that you are going through a difficult period in your life. I know it's easy to speak, and make it something completely different and much harder. I do not know you, know that only through this forum, you seems like a good guy and I have a good sense for you. But I want to tell you not to lose hope and faith, gather strength and continue on, not look backwards. I'm not saying it will be easy, will be very difficult moments but you can win this battle.
    God bless you, I'll have you in my prayers.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-09-19), cukhiem (2011-09-19), dadyajie (2011-09-19), DrAgNbOi (2011-09-19), hemptation (2011-09-20), lao3hero (2011-09-19), Waverley73 (2011-09-22), Z_rock (2011-09-19)

problem here.. my iphone is lagging hardly

is this because i have this massive count of pictures in my widget or do you know another reason whats going wrong with it?

is maybe a tool out there to find out what is the reason behind?

Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalkbarber View Post
    Made a lightbulb dock like those old theatre stages. Thanks to schnedi for the bulb.
    really nice SB. Is that Weather Icon working at all? does it change day and night icon? I have 4.3.3 and it don't work for me.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

hemptation (2011-09-20)

Quote Originally Posted by a Turtle View Post
    Sorry cant help :/ but whats the font?
    Thanx for the reply very fast , but the problem is not the font 'cause this change whit Bytafont , my problem is chenge the position of the Day up the Date & Month , and if is possible place the Years. Like the imege up of my Lockscreen.
    I've try to modify the css file in the theme folder changed the position of pixels Day , but nothing change. Also the Year nothing appear.

I could want this positions of Day Date and Year.

I hope in a good help , maybe from Karoonchai than have create this Ls and many others alls beautiful.....

Best Regard

Marco 1968
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2mgjtjs.png  
    Last edited by Ian_Curtis; 2011-09-19 at 03:08 PM.
    This is a crisis I knew had to come...Destroying the balance I'd kept...Doubting, unsettling and turning around..Wondering what will come next. (Joy Division)

he wants to know what font do you use because he likes it..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

Ian_Curtis (2011-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by karoonchai View Post
    Hi Karoonchai , please can read my messages about Your LS ?
    I could need Your help if is not a disturb. I've try to send a private message for not place many post and break the bol...cks to guyz but Your mail is full.....

All Your reply will be must appreciate

Whit all my respect

Marco

@for a Turtle

The font is Viva la Vida avaible in Cydia in Font section......
    Last edited by Ian_Curtis; 2011-09-19 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    hi all

Attached Images
    Attached Files

File Type: zip New Folder.zip‎ (71.6 KB, 18 views)

how do i activate them? put them in the inztw3 uiimages folder and change the original ones k did.. right?
    Last edited by D1LL1NG3R; 2011-09-19 at 05:14 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalkbarber View Post
    Share this bro?Looks awesome bro.

i like red

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by faisalz; 2011-09-19 at 06:11 PM. Reason: more

My iPhone is a Part of Me artsa24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,633 Times in 385 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Z_rock View Post
    Sorry guys, I haven't been around in a while. There has been a lot of personal stuff goin' on in my life. Was forced out of my home and the community I was a part of for going on five years. It's been quite hard to deal with on a personal level. It has been all that I've known for five years. Lost my job before that that I had for four years. It has just all around sucked.

I was basically dropped off in a town about 25 miles from where my home was and told not to come back. The only thing I had on me was my iPhone, which I'm writing this on, my laptop, and three changes of clothes in my pack.

I'm extremely crushed right now. I've been on the streets for going on two weeks. And I'm freaking tired of living this way.

Don't get me wrong. I've been here before in my past(on the streets). But that was years ago and being 31 now, it's not somewhere I wanna be at this point in my life. Had a family of my own and pissed away the opportunity for that really to work too. All because I couldn't trust someone cause of her past. Lesson learned. Move on. Establish life elsewhere. Torn down all over again. Aargh...

I don't know. Just venting. I'm tired. It's 3:15am in Texas and I'm sitting against a building typing this in a town that is as dead as I feel inside. Find that priorities change once your here... I forgot. There used to be ppl here that cared. Now, I am a Leper to them... Easy to shrug off.

It's hard to erase or repair the reputation that has been formed of you. It's also hard for others to step outside of self. I don't know. Jus ranting now.

I've got a job coming up in Austin in a few weeks. Only problem is I'm about 8 hrs away. Lookin for one here to get by but ppl aren't to keen on hiring someone who sleeps under a bridge. IDK I'm pissed, tired, and lonely right now, just needed to vent. I'll make it as always. And if I don't, I'll die trying. If you read this, thanx for listening. Take the time today to be thankful for your family and all around you.
    Peace Out
    Been there. Actually in a way I'm still there. Things here in Greece are as shitty as they can be. Have faith, hang on and don't give up.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to artsa24 For This Useful Post:

Z_rock (2011-09-19)

Quote Originally Posted by novyidysk View Post

how do i activate them? put them in the inztw3 uiimages folder and change the original ones k did.. right?

only half the way right... it works between apps but when iīm on the sb they arenīt themed..

can someone explain me whats wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by novyidysk View Post

only half the way right... it works between apps but when iīm on the sb they arenīt themed..

can someone explain me whats wrong?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (2011-09-19)

Page 700 of 778 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750 ... LastLast