Page 7 of 778 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Need one more day... recovering from my work week...

    Enjoy WWDC and E3 guys
    iOS5 kicks a**!!
    Apples video sums it up pretty good:
    Apple - iOS 5 - See the top new features in action.
    Was kinda hoping for full blown widgets and now multitasking but the new identical-to-mobile-notifier (I wonder why) unobtrustive popups and android style notifivation bar with built in weather and stock updates is certainly welcome. Best part is icloud by far- freakin automatic syncing of photos, music, apps, books, mail, calendars, documents between all devices for FREE with no need for a computer to sync or update everything and it's all automatic.. pretty goddamn impressive.
    I can foresee a cydia mod to make this over 3G and completely obliterate what at&t has left of data capacity(:

    Apple got everything right this time, fixed all there mistakes, and shown it's dominance over android by far with the unmatachable icloud.

    Most importantly though, apple left untouched the areas that we do best, theming and tweaking. I'm actually glad in this way that apple didn't mess with themes and widgets because there's no way in hell theyd get themes as good as the works of people K. Nitsua and there great themers here. If they made jailbreaking harder i'll be pissed but no matter how much awesome stuff apple puts out there, there will ALWAYS be room for some hardcore customization and tweaking.
    K. Nitsua theme + Dreamboard + iPhone 5 + iOS 5 = happiness

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-06-17), lao3hero (2011-06-07), SkyGuy5 (2011-06-07), stratnik (2011-06-07)

  3. #122
    iOS 5 is amazing

  4. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    iOS5 kicks a**!!
    Apples video sums it up pretty good:
    Apple - iOS 5 - See the top new features in action.
    Was kinda hoping for full blown widgets and now multitasking but the new identical-to-mobile-notifier (I wonder why) unobtrustive popups and android style notifivation bar with built in weather and stock updates is certainly welcome. Best part is icloud by far- freakin automatic syncing of photos, music, apps, books, mail, calendars, documents between all devices for FREE with no need for a computer to sync or update everything and it's all automatic.. pretty goddamn impressive.
    I can foresee a cydia mod to make this over 3G and completely obliterate what at&t has left of data capacity(:

    Apple got everything right this time, fixed all there mistakes, and shown it's dominance over android by far with the unmatachable icloud.

    Most importantly though, apple left untouched the areas that we do best, theming and tweaking. I'm actually glad in this way that apple didn't mess with themes and widgets because there's no way in hell theyd get themes as good as the works of people K. Nitsua and there great themers here. If they made jailbreaking harder i'll be pissed but no matter how much awesome stuff apple puts out there, there will ALWAYS be room for some hardcore customization and tweaking.
    K. Nitsua theme + Dreamboard + iPhone 5 + iOS 5 = happiness
    If Apple allowed theming to be sold through the App store then all sorts of good designers here would have a chance.

  5. #124
    Yeah...let's try and keep this thread on topic.

  6. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindervhit View Post
    Yeah...let's try and keep this thread on topic.
    There isn't much of a topic yet but you are right. lol

  7. #126
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Just updated my iPhone to 4.3.3 (finally). Going to jailbreak now and then start putting all the pieces of the theme together that is done so far.

    Whether I'll show screenshots tonight is up in the air, but I will be unveiling the other person on this project tonight.

    I will say one thing... no one has guessed who it is so far...
    #eli7e revived me

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-07), Darkness777 (2011-06-07), DrAgNbOi (2011-06-08), It's Mi (2011-06-17), ReBourne (2011-06-07), SkyGuy5 (2011-06-07), SnowLeo (2011-06-07), The_Durben (2011-06-07)

  9. #127
    Is it Maynard James Keenan?

  10. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Just updated my iPhone to 4.3.3 (finally). Going to jailbreak now and then start putting all the pieces of the theme together that is done so far.

    Whether I'll show screenshots tonight is up in the air, but I will be unveiling the other person on this project tonight.

    I will say one thing... no one has guessed who it is so far...
    Just when you get 4.3.3 figured out 5.0 will be released. Keeps it interesting and hard to keep up!

  11. #129
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindervhit View Post
    Is it Maynard James Keenan?
    Uh.... no.... lol.
    #eli7e revived me

  12. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Uh.... no.... lol.
    Just trying to think outside the box, man!

  13. #131
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindervhit View Post
    Just trying to think outside the box, man!
    That's not outside the box... that's outside the astral plane =P
    #eli7e revived me

  14. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    That's not outside the box... that's outside the astral plane =P
    Gah...well played, sir.

  15. #133
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    This is totally off topic... but I just want to say I'm sooooo stoked with Nintendo's WiiU... it looks amazing! And that last bit with Zelda in HD.... Let's just say I had tears of utter fanboy joy....
    #eli7e revived me

  16. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    This is totally off topic... but I just want to say I'm sooooo stoked with Nintendo's WiiU... it looks amazing! And that last bit with Zelda in HD.... Let's just say I had tears of utter fanboy joy....
    Oh totally! My gf's phone is nothing but Navi alerts constantly going off...anytime she gets an email/SMS/whatever and it's Navi's little voice going "look!" or "watch out!" we always crack up!

  17. #135
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindervhit View Post
    Oh totally! My gf's phone is nothing but Navi alerts constantly going off...anytime she gets an email/SMS/whatever and it's Navi's little voice going "look!" or "watch out!" we always crack up!
    Is that on Cydia?! I gotta get that for my wife's iPhone. She's a bigger Zelda fan that me!
    #eli7e revived me

  18. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Just updated my iPhone to 4.3.3 (finally). Going to jailbreak now and then start putting all the pieces of the theme together that is done so far.

    Whether I'll show screenshots tonight is up in the air, but I will be unveiling the other person on this project tonight.

    I will say one thing... no one has guessed who it is so far...
    Can't wait to see them screenshots (:
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGuy5 View Post
    If Apple allowed theming to be sold through the App store then all sorts of good designers here would have a chance.
    Naw if apple allowed themes in the AppStore it would be like tightly regulated and like icon theming only and the AppStore would be loaded with more paid crapware than cydia

  19. #137
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Just updated my iPhone to 4.3.3 (finally). Going to jailbreak now and then start putting all the pieces of the theme together that is done so far.

    Whether I'll show screenshots tonight is up in the air, but I will be unveiling the other person on this project tonight.

    I will say one thing... no one has guessed who it is so far...
    its either z or bars thats my guess

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    This is totally off topic... but I just want to say I'm sooooo stoked with Nintendo's WiiU... it looks amazing! And that last bit with Zelda in HD.... Let's just say I had tears of utter fanboy joy....
    Zelda is great game, but for now im waitin for Uncharted 3 lol
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-06-07 at 10:25 PM.

  20. #138
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Is Reeco the other mystery person?
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  21. #139

  22. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Is Reeco the other mystery person?
    +1 for reeco

Page 7 of 778 FirstFirst ... 567891757107507 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •