Page 672 of 778 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674682722772 ... LastLast
Results 13,421 to 13,440 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #13421
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Can I have icon shadow for shrink user plz? For iPad theme
    Any one plz?
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  2. #13422
    Request for cyan battery percentage n cyan rotationlock both for the status bar anybody? Tia

  3. #13423
    Hey guys, anyone know how to replace the photobucket app icon? I created a elite+ icon for it and named it [email protected], replaced the original in the photobucket folder and resprung. Now the new icon shows up but with a gloss over it, any ideas on how to get it like the others?



    Last edited by THUGGEDOUT1; 2011-09-07 at 08:54 PM.

  4. #13424
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Who here thinks its time for iNitsua Z Neostyle 3volution?!?!?!

    Best them ever in my opinion!!!
    I actually was thinking the exact same thing today haha..a neostyle version of this would be amazing...hmmmm
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-09-07)

  6. #13425
    Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT1 View Post
    Hey guys, anyone know how to replace the photobucket app icon? I created a elite+ icon for it and named it [email protected], replaced the original in the photobucket folder and resprung. Now the new icon shows up but with a gloss over it, any ideas on how to get it like the others?



    If you want your icons without glare then make another copy of your icon....name them exactly as they appear on your springboard, one icon need to have @2x added...then put both in Icons folder....if you don't have it...create one, then activate Summerboard in winterboard and respring.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    THUGGEDOUT1 (2011-09-07)

  8. #13426
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    If you want your icons without glare then make another copy of your icon....name them exactly as they appear on your springboard, one icon need to have @2x added...then put both in Icons folder....if you don't have it...create one, then activate Summerboard in winterboard and respring.
    Thanks for the reply rumcajs, much appreciated.

  9. #13427
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mikelikesanime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 190 Times in 106 Posts

    I just can't stop looking at my beautiful icons prestige style. Is it bad to lust after your SB. I mean I don't use my apps anymore because I just can't take my eyes off my icons. Thanks guys. Keep'em coming.
    I want more Anime.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelikesanime For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-09-07), cukhiem (2011-09-07), Dexy88 (2011-09-07)

  11. #13428
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    I just can't stop looking at my beautiful icons prestige style. Is it bad to lust after your SB. I mean I don't use my apps anymore because I just can't take my eyes off my icons. Thanks guys. Keep'em coming.
    Sweet, bro. show me your SB, please so I can look at it with you. hehehe

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-09-07), mikelikesanime (2011-09-07)

  13. #13429
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mikelikesanime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 190 Times in 106 Posts

    I need an icon for my frog for image shack.





    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    Sweet, bro. show me your SB, please so I can look at it with you. hehehe
    Last edited by mikelikesanime; 2011-09-07 at 10:51 PM.
    I want more Anime.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelikesanime For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-09-07), cukhiem (2011-09-08), D1LL1NG3R (2011-09-07)

  15. #13430
    My iPhone is a Part of Me artsa24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    1,889
    Thanked 2,633 Times in 385 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    I need an icon for my frog for image shack.
    Good enough?

    -imageshack.png

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artsa24 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-09-08), mikelikesanime (2011-09-07)

  17. #13431
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mikelikesanime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 190 Times in 106 Posts

    Yes perfect thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by artsa24 View Post
    Good enough?

    -imageshack.png
    Looks good thank you.
    I am so glad Wynd made BackBoard I change my SB every day sometimes 3-4 times different icon layouts and iconoclasm awesome widgets from you guys and sbsettings thank ya'll so much.
    Last edited by mikelikesanime; 2011-09-07 at 11:45 PM.
    I want more Anime.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelikesanime For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-09-08)

  19. #13432
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    I need an icon for my frog for image shack.




    damn whats freaky going on with this sb man?

    share your settings bro ^^

    somebody would lick fingers after it

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to D1LL1NG3R For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-09-08)

  21. #13433
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mikelikesanime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 190 Times in 106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by novyidysk View Post
    damn whats freaky going on with this sb man?

    share your settings bro ^^

    somebody would lick fingers after it
    What part do you want me to share?
    I want more Anime.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelikesanime For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-09-08)

  23. #13434
    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Who here thinks its time for iNitsua Z Neostyle 3volution?!?!?!

    Best them ever in my opinion!!!
    Definitely is, most of the themes here are dark, its one the few good light ones. The best actually.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to TeoChewBoy For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-09-08)

  25. #13435
    My iPhone is a Part of Me artsa24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    1,889
    Thanked 2,633 Times in 385 Posts

    Tweetings
    -tweetings.png

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to artsa24 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-09-08), elilab (2011-09-08), faisalz (2011-09-08), mikelikesanime (2011-09-08)

  27. #13436
    Anyone have any of the Full Color Mods other than White, Dark Blue and Red? If so could you post? Thank You!

  28. #13437
    Ok so who can Make some widgets fit and function on the ipaD version of this theme?

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2011-09-08), cukhiem (2011-09-08)

  30. #13438
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Ok so who can Make some widgets fit and function on the ipaD version of this theme?
    +1
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-09-08), hemptation (2011-09-08)

  32. #13439
    I was thinking the glass forecast with wave's rotating walls on the iPad myself

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2011-09-08), cukhiem (2011-09-08)

  34. #13440
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    I was thinking the glass forecast with wave's rotating walls on the iPad myself
    What ever I think is good for me we need a lockscreen
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2011-09-08), cukhiem (2011-09-08), hemptation (2011-09-08)

Page 672 of 778 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674682722772 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •