Page 583 of 778 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593633683 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,660 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #11641
    My iPhone is a Part of Me killah_m's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    523
    Thanks
    1,117
    Thanked 746 Times in 286 Posts

    thats normal, and it can be fixed i guess

  2. #11642
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Ntryst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SinCity, Las Vegas
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    2,194
    Thanked 73 Times in 39 Posts

    karoonchai and iM7mAsRy, Thank you for your mods.! There super nice.

    Great job on them...

    TY


    MaxPain:

    Just saw your LS. Thankyou!.
    Last edited by Ntryst; 2011-08-15 at 11:17 PM.
    Add Me on Twitter: @ntryst

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ntryst For This Useful Post:

    iM7mAsRy (2011-08-16)

  4. #11643
    Hey peeps...I've been trying to sort out problem with one of the visitors of this forum to no avail!

    The guy is on 3 UK (carrier). He got one of the modders (maybe inartsa) to hook up his name in cyan to replace the carrier logo. I asked him to do the following:
    1. Create a folder 'com.apple.Hutchison_uk' in 'Bundles'
    2. Put the customized logo images in the above folder by naming them '[email protected]' and '[email protected]'
    3. Respring

    But it doesn't help! If any of u are on that carrier and been able to change the status bar logo, please reply to this post! TIA

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to K JAN For This Useful Post:

    iphoneniall123 (2011-08-16)

  6. #11644
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    WIP SC4, thanks to zro for the overlay

  7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Boardwalkbarber (2011-08-15), cdrwinston (2011-08-16), cukhiem (2011-08-16), dadyajie (2011-08-16), DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-17), DrAgNbOi (2011-08-16), elilab (2011-08-16), faisalz (2011-08-16), jayeshb (2011-08-16), JLKeo (2011-08-16), Jojocommi (2011-08-16), mikelikesanime (2011-08-15), Q_bAn_b (2011-08-19), stratnik (2011-08-16), thoiloidainhan (2011-08-16), zro (2011-08-16)

  8. #11645
    When u say blank? do u mean no letters at all? just white background? its supposed to popup with letters in white background. u can change that in colorkeyboard settings. in select popup. u can change the popup's background color. it shouldnt be blank, it should have a letter when pressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by danieru View Post
    So I just installed Color Keyboard and selected the theme's (theme?), the keyboard themed alright except fot the fact that the popups when you keep a key pressed appear blank. Is that normal? Is there a fix?

  9. #11646
    iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by triedntrue View Post
    When u say blank? do u mean no letters at all? just white background? its supposed to popup with letters in white background. u can change that in colorkeyboard settings. in select popup. u can change the popup's background color. it shouldnt be blank, it should have a letter when pressed.
    Blank as in no letters at all, just a white background. Also I don't see the symbol to switch between 2 different keyboard layouts. It's a little "globe" icon.

  10. #11647
    Hi, everybody, im looking fof some help!!! Right, the problem is im tryin to change my carrier logo. Ive tried everything but not havin any luck. Iam on network 3 in uk and im beginning to think its a network issue, because as i said i have tried everything thats been sujested so far. ANY HELP ON THIS ONE WOULD BE FANTASTIC, IF I HAD ANY MONEY ID OFFER A REWARD FOR THE PERSON WHO GOT RID OF MY DEFAULT 3 LOGO LOL.

  11. #11648
    Does anyone know of an app that will allow you to make simple transparent layers on the iPhone ? Something that can import and do simPle editing but allow you to save as a transparency?

  12. #11649
    do u hav iacces installed? it needs to be turned off for colorkeyboard to work properly. that globe icon is for iacces only.

    Quote Originally Posted by danieru View Post
    Blank as in no letters at all, just a white background. Also I don't see the symbol to switch between 2 different keyboard layouts. It's a little "globe" icon.

  13. #11650
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalkbarber View Post
    Does anyone know of an app that will allow you to make simple transparent layers on the iPhone ? Something that can import and do simPle editing but allow you to save as a transparency?
    i actaully dont kow

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Boardwalkbarber (2011-08-16)

  15. #11651
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Abilene,Tx
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 403 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by danieru View Post
    Blank as in no letters at all, just a white background. Also I don't see the symbol to switch between 2 different keyboard layouts. It's a little "globe" icon.
    Did you turn on the Popups?

  16. #11652
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    thx bro, but could you change the default locale to "chxx0049" & celcius = "yes"? So tired having to change them everytime especially when u post 2 lses per week
    lol

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to iphoneniall123 For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-08-16)

  18. #11653
    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    Here you go, goodreader. it's a quick one, not that good.





    Thank you and here you go.
    i like it
    thanks bro

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to mkeric1 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-08-16)

  20. #11654
    iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 98 Times in 61 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by triedntrue View Post
    do u hav iacces installed? it needs to be turned off for colorkeyboard to work properly. that globe icon is for iacces only.
    No iAccess here, and the globe is native from iOS whenever you have 2 different language keyboards enabled

    Quote Originally Posted by Z_rock View Post
    Did you turn on the Popups?
    Yes

  21. #11655
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Abilene,Tx
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 403 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iphoneniall123 View Post
    Hi, everybody, im looking fof some help!!! Right, the problem is im tryin to change my carrier logo. Ive tried everything but not havin any luck. Iam on network 3 in uk and im beginning to think its a network issue, because as i said i have tried everything thats been sujested so far. ANY HELP ON THIS ONE WOULD BE FANTASTIC, IF I HAD ANY MONEY ID OFFER A REWARD FOR THE PERSON WHO GOT RID OF MY DEFAULT 3 LOGO LOL.
    Try this. Go to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/xxx_xx.Bundle

    xxx_xx.Bundle is whatever carrier your on. It might be named '3_UK.Bundle' or 'Hutchison_..'

    Simply rename your new Carrier Logo with the names in that 'xxx_xx.Bundle' folder.

    It'll look something like this



    Let me know if it works
    Last edited by Z_rock; 2011-08-16 at 12:31 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Z_rock For This Useful Post:

    iphoneniall123 (2011-08-16)

  23. #11656
    Quote Originally Posted by max_pa1n View Post
    thanks guys glad you likey lol!!

    Also wanna say(humbly of course)...wholy f'n crap!!! O_o over 10,000 times thanked.....go me
    and here`s another one. Thanksss

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to iphoneniall123 For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2011-08-16)

  25. #11657
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Heres my little LS mod yall credit to Schnedi for the original code I modded.....its the same code I used for the redline LS so thanks to him for that and zro for the beast wall of his I used for the ss bg!!I recomend using the stock slider theme thats what I built it around but Im sure any slider will do with minor adjustments

    Quick vid using DR (which I hate using lol) made a couple anim changes.....



    3vo LS Mod - YouTube



    TW3volition MP LS.zip

    btw if anyone wants the psd for it Ill try to get that uploaded tommorrow
    very nice bro,thank you for share

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (2011-08-16), cukhiem (2011-08-16), dadyajie (2011-08-16), DarkXShadowX21 (2011-08-17), hemptation (2011-08-16), Max_Pa1n (2011-08-16), ReBourne (2011-08-16)

  27. #11658
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Abilene,Tx
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 403 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iphoneniall123 View Post
    and here`s another one. Thanksss
    Think I got a fix for you on the previous page. It's the last post.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Z_rock For This Useful Post:

    iphoneniall123 (2011-08-16)

  29. #11659
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    i actaully dont kow
    Hey maybe u can help me. I have running indicator and I want to replace the transparent glow that lights up when an app is running with solid cyan bars on each side of the icon. The overlay is 3 icons tall by 3 icons wide and whatever is going to appear has to be in the center. I've tried using things from other parts but it stretches to fit and becomes to large. I don't know if you have running indicator but I could sure use the help. Thanx if you can. Btw I love ur icons man.

  30. #11660
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Boardwalkbarber View Post
    Hey maybe u can help me. I have running indicator and I want to replace the transparent glow that lights up when an app is running with solid cyan bars on each side of the icon. The overlay is 3 icons tall by 3 icons wide and whatever is going to appear has to be in the center. I've tried using things from other parts but it stretches to fit and becomes to large. I don't know if you have running indicator but I could sure use the help. Thanx if you can. Btw I love ur icons man.
    thanks dude, but i dont have indicator running,wat u need is a pro, im sure ZRO can help u with that

Page 583 of 778 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585593633683 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •