Page 540 of 778 FirstFirst ... 40440490530538539540541542550590640 ... LastLast
Results 10,781 to 10,800 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #10781
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post


    woooooohoooooo 10 000 Posts in MMI
    Congrats on the 10000th post Ivan...

    Hey Weverley I combined your timed wall with norcal's glass forecast..
    I wanted to know why you created two seperate packages.. Is their any conflic..
    Mine working fine for now..
    That's Why askin.. Reply ...
    TIA..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jayeshb For This Useful Post:

    Waverley73 (2011-08-12)

  3. #10782
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    This looks so sick on the phone! This is how my LS looks like atm.
    one question. Smoke???

    Or Electric?

    Both look HOT but I think I actually prefer the electric one.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    norcal415 (2011-08-12)

  5. #10783
    Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    If you get the app "Whatthefont" and take a screenshot of the font you're trying to find...you'll have it in 2 seconds. Love this app!
    What repo is this on as its not in my cydia, or is it an app store app ?
    Thanks

    EDIT: Nevermind, found it on the app store
    Last edited by unseenmagik; 2011-08-12 at 12:00 PM. Reason: solution found

  6. #10784
    Quote Originally Posted by jayeshb View Post
    Like this?........


    This one is Frikin' Amazing!! Think you can make one with the harpoon and cane behind the skull?
    If not, don't worry about it...this one is MIND BLOWING!!!

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-08-12), unseenmagik (2011-08-12), Waverley73 (2011-08-12)

  8. #10785
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayeshb View Post
    Congrats on the 10000th post Ivan...

    Hey Weverley I combined your timed wall with norcal's glass forecast..
    I wanted to know why you created two seperate packages.. Is their any conflic..
    Mine working fine for now..
    That's Why askin.. Reply ...
    TIA..
    Thats cool man - I knew that norcal's widget already had a wallpaper.html file as well as a widget.html and I didn't have the time to get that to work (hence just tweaking one of my own existing mods to get the one I released).

    I then thought it made sense to keep the two widgets seperate so if you wanted to use the Timed Walls with another widget you could.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-08-12)

  10. #10786
    Still messing with Cukhiem's PSD...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cuk.png  

  11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jayeshb For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-08-12), cukhiem (2011-08-12), Darrenrooster (2011-08-12), Dexy88 (2011-08-12), elilab (2011-08-12), ReBourne (2011-08-12), The_Durben (2011-08-12), unseenmagik (2011-08-12), Waverley73 (2011-08-12)

  12. #10787
    Quote Originally Posted by ag92 View Post
    Fort Worth. Seems even hotter lately.

    How about you?
    Was Burleson, now Mansfield. Grew up in Azle, so I know Ft. Worth quite well!
    Yeah, I can't believe this heat...we'll break a record soon!

  13. #10788
    My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hawthorne,CA
    Posts
    893
    Thanks
    2,089
    Thanked 519 Times in 317 Posts

    Hopefully someone can shed some light on my problem, I deleted my lockscreens a few days ago to make space in my winterboard...big mistake on my part...I installed the update and now I don't have any lockscreens...are they in a separate package or am I missing something??..I got the UI sounds already...thanks guys in a advance

  14. #10789
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Thats cool man - I knew that norcal's widget already had a wallpaper.html file as well as a widget.html and I didn't have the time to get that to work (hence just tweaking one of my own existing mods to get the one I released).

    I then thought it made sense to keep the two widgets seperate so if you wanted to use the Timed Walls with another widget you could.
    Ok... Thanks for explaining bro...
    I thought there is a conflict...
    This is how I am running it now...
    Need to tweak the widget somehow so weekdays look clear..
    Thank You..


  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jayeshb For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-08-13), dadyajie (2011-08-12), unseenmagik (2011-08-12), Waverley73 (2011-08-12)

  16. #10790
    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    How are these? I don't really dig this.

    They look great! Stop doubting yourself...lol Really like the Cydia box, but I use my "Jailed Man" for Cydia.

  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-08-12), elilab (2011-08-12), khd (2011-08-12), unseenmagik (2011-08-12), Waverley73 (2011-08-12)

  18. #10791
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Hopefully someone can shed some light on my problem, I deleted my lockscreens a few days ago to make space in my winterboard...big mistake on my part...I installed the update and now I don't have any lockscreens...are they in a separate package or am I missing something??..I got the UI sounds already...thanks guys in a advance
    Yes the lockscreens are in seperate package.
    Named "iNTZ Twilight 3volution Lockscreens" on official cydia version..

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to jayeshb For This Useful Post:

    doomsday116 (2011-08-12)

  20. #10792
    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    Pandora, What do you think?

    HELL YES!!! Just a suggestion...put a cyan P in between the nobs & you have a WINNER!!

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-08-12)

  22. #10793
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayeshb View Post
    Ok... Thanks for explaining bro...
    I thought there is a conflict...
    This is how I am running it now...
    Need to tweak the widget somehow so weekdays look clear..
    Thank You..

    Niiiiice mod dude. I was obsessed with iNav springjumps setups there for a while (I notice you've got one there) but gone back to the regular setup for now. Here's my setup (night time here obviously ):



    A couple from earlier today:



    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-08-13), Darrenrooster (2011-08-12), elilab (2011-08-12), giang4loan (2011-08-12), jayeshb (2011-08-12), khd (2011-08-12), ReBourne (2011-08-12), The_Durben (2011-08-12)

  24. #10794
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    They look great! Stop doubting yourself...lol Really like the Cydia box, but I use my "Jailed Man" for Cydia.
    can u show me wat a jailman cydia look like

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-08-12)

  26. #10795
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Abilene,Tx
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 403 Times in 110 Posts

    "What is that free App that tells you what restaurants your near?"

    "You mean the window?"

    -LMAO

  27. #10796
    Quote Originally Posted by jayeshb View Post
    Hell man I cant catch you...
    Seriously...
    Look What I Tried(Feeling very awkward to show)...LMAO


    Maybe make the box cyan to make it pop more?

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-08-12), jayeshb (2011-08-12), unseenmagik (2011-08-12), Waverley73 (2011-08-12)

  29. #10797
    Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post


    This one is Frikin' Amazing!! Think you can make one with the harpoon and cane behind the skull?
    If not, don't worry about it...this one is MIND BLOWING!!!
    Had to redo whole icon bro..
    Will try ...

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jayeshb For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (2011-08-12), cukhiem (2011-08-12), elilab (2011-08-12), ReBourne (2011-08-12)

  31. #10798
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    ABSO-FRICKIN-LUTELY PERFECT!!!! We have some Master Icon Makers in our presents boys & girls!

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-08-13), cukhiem (2011-08-12), jayeshb (2011-08-12), ReBourne (2011-08-12), Waverley73 (2011-08-12)

  33. #10799
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 666xDevilmanx666 View Post
    ABSO-FRICKIN-LUTELY PERFECT!!!! We have some Master Icon Makers in our presents boys & girls!
    i try nothing special, ty though

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-08-12)

  35. #10800
    Quote Originally Posted by cukhiem View Post
    sorry, mate. Ok I won't do the icons that you already did.

    Look at your icons. I can't even do that, bro. If i'm going to do that icon, my birdy won't be like that. It will be a dead birdy, not flying like your. I don't see why my icon is better. They are the same quality. all made in US.
    You, J-man, & Rebourne are Phenomenal Icon makers...we want to see all of your versions of every icon so we can pick & choose.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReBourne View Post
    SpeedTest prestige style, someone requested this, hope this ok
    I don't even have "speed test" & I DLed it! It's awsome! ...I'll find a use for it
    Last edited by 666xDevilmanx666; 2011-08-12 at 12:37 PM.

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 666xDevilmanx666 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-08-12), boslli (2011-08-18), cukhiem (2011-08-12)

Page 540 of 778 FirstFirst ... 40440490530538539540541542550590640 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •