Page 447 of 778 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547 ... LastLast
Results 8,921 to 8,940 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #8921
    Thanks DB. I doing good, just working lot. I get my new iMac Monday. Have you got a twitter Acct? Ad thanks for the carrier logo. I have never changed that so I don't even know where that goes. Haha

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    jayeshb (2011-08-07), The_Durben (2011-08-06)

  3. #8922
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Since Zro posted a similar lock I went back to my archives and pulled out an original by Zooropalg that he let me turn into a fullscreen slideshow for SHiFT HD. Been playing with it this week and added pics to make it ten total, a little gradient on the text and weather icons and a few options.
    Don't know which I like? Thoughts?
    I think the one without any frame or logo in the text area is looking good.
    Digging the first one without the logo or frame. Nice work, wish i could hit the hanks on this mobile version. Looking forward to the download!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to tellytel For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-08-06)

  5. #8923
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Please share this bro looks awesome!!!!
    Not sure if i can share, widget is from a paid theme. I could be wrong, but dont want to get into trouble

  6. #8924
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Think I'm settled on this although I might change the tap "unlock" to match my carrier logo. 5 pics are all the same lock just different slideshow pics. I'll put up a download in a few hours
    Love it. Can't wait, looks great. Will be possible to put our own pics?

    You misdeed are awesome.
    Last edited by nealh; 2011-08-06 at 03:12 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-08-06)

  8. #8925
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldo-1985 View Post
    Bro look very celan hopee you share
    thanks.

    will share soon,as i said....

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    I love this lockscreen in fact i haven't seen a mod here That hasen't been just totally freaking AWESOME.
    Thank you,and will make new unlock tap button,before post the lockscreen.


    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Hey chg. That lock screen is awesome. Is there anyway you can share the clock with the weather widget for a home screen widget? If you can't its all good. I would like to see that on my screen board tho
    thanks,after i post the lockscreen mod,will do the SB.....

    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldo-1985 View Post
    Bro look very celan hopee you share
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    I love this lockscreen in fact i haven't seen a mod here That hasen't been just totally freaking AWESOME.
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Hey chg. That lock screen is awesome. Is there anyway you can share the clock with the weather widget for a home screen widget? If you can't its all good. I would like to see that on my screen board tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocommi View Post
    don't sell yourself short bro, great lockscreens, i love the shine/gloss effects
    thank you

  9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-08-06), Fattone66 (2011-08-07), hemptation (2011-08-06), jayeshb (2011-08-07), mikelikesanime (2011-08-06), ReBourne (2011-08-06)

  10. #8926
    -img_0191.pngSlideShow widget-Masry.zip-img_0189.png-img_0190.pngHere is a little something. slide show i think it was either Norcal's work or it was in iNZHD. not sure. anyway i resized it, got the frame from the lock screen and put new images . i hope you guys like it

  11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to iM7mAsRy For This Useful Post:

    artsa24 (2011-08-06), chevymusclecar (2011-08-06), chg128 (2011-08-06), chrisangel13 (2011-08-09), crochunter84 (2011-08-07), dadyajie (2011-08-06), elilab (2011-08-06), Fattone66 (2011-08-06), JLKeo (2011-08-06), King_O_Hill (2011-08-14), mikelikesanime (2011-08-06), nealh (2011-08-06), Q_bAn_b (2011-08-07), ReBourne (2011-08-06), The_Durben (2011-08-06)

  12. #8927
    Your the best chg. I'm still bumping your space tw3 weather. Thanks for everything bro. Let me know if you need anything

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-08-06), jayeshb (2011-08-07), The_Durben (2011-08-06)

  14. #8928
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Thanks DB. I doing good, just working lot. I get my new iMac Monday. Have you got a twitter Acct? Ad thanks for the carrier logo. I have never changed that so I don't even know where that goes. Haha
    Nice new Mac. I wanna get one too, damn PCs...lol
    Ya Im on twitter @Durben
    Carrier logo goes in bundles/com.apple.ATT
    Just replace the pngs inside it if youre on att and name them what names the ones currently are.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2011-08-06)

  16. #8929
    Quote Originally Posted by iM7mAsRy View Post
    -img_0191.pngSlideShow widget-Masry.zip-img_0189.png-img_0190.pngHere is a little something. slide show i think it was either Norcal's work or it was in iNZHD. not sure. anyway i resized it, got the frame from the lock screen and put new images . i hope you guys like it
    Could you please post your wallpaper...

  17. #8930
    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Love it. Can't wait, looks great. Will be possible to put our own pics?

    You misdeed are awesome.
    Of course you can put your own pics

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-08-06), hemptation (2011-08-06)

  19. #8931
    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    Your the best chg. I'm still bumping your space tw3 weather. Thanks for everything bro. Let me know if you need anything
    thank you ,in fact also i try do the that CLOCK,but it is really difficult to make that clock look lot better,if you look at the clock the chinese write,,,,,,,,,,,,

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (2011-08-06), jayeshb (2011-08-07), The_Durben (2011-08-06)

  21. #8932
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Could you please post your wallpaper...
    it was in the original widget . here you go

    -background.png

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iM7mAsRy For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-08-06), elilab (2011-08-06), JLKeo (2011-08-06), nealh (2011-08-06)

  23. #8933
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

    And here carrier logo


    Cool. Can you make an ag92 carrier logo? Same style?

    Thanks!

  24. #8934
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What's up peeps? It's your boy, bringing you spin off of the BigCityChevyWeather, it's called the PanoBigCityChevyWeatherXXL!!! For use in perpage+, tested on a iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.3 so really no guarantee it will work on anything different...
    Check out the vid on...

    chevymusclecarTV!!!!

    ‪PanoBigCityWeather‬‏ - YouTube

    Here's a link to "PanoBigCityChevyWeatherXXL.zip" in my Dropbox:

    http://db.tt/ci2tIYo

    Props to Ian Nichol
    and used and modified animation code from the "redline clock" maker?
    This b!tch got a hemi in it!!

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2011-08-06), cukhiem (2011-08-06), jayeshb (2011-08-07), The_Durben (2011-08-06)

  26. #8935
    Quote Originally Posted by iM7mAsRy View Post
    it was in the original widget . here you go

    -background.png
    Great thank you much...

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    iM7mAsRy (2011-08-06)

  28. #8936
    hmm, does the chinese writing look a bit blurry? hard to see from a pic, and whats on the phone. it looks good. real good. i would bump it as is. your probably a perfectionist as well. so make it your way bro. I am in no hurry just glad you are working on it bro. thanks again

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-08-06)

  30. #8937
    i am having this strange problem and I have no clue as to why

    I choose iNZTW3volution theme and prestige iconset but all i get is the elite+ (i think) it will not change no matter what I do.

    The only time it changes is when I choose the initsua twilight hd theme.

    I tried reinstalling the themes, reinstalling winterboard but I still get the same problems.

    Any clues as to what might be the cause?

  31. #8938
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocommi View Post
    i am having this strange problem and I have no clue as to why

    I choose iNZTW3volution theme and prestige iconset but all i get is the elite+ (i think) it will not change no matter what I do.

    The only time it changes is when I choose the initsua twilight hd theme.

    I tried reinstalling the themes, reinstalling winterboard but I still get the same problems.

    Any clues as to what might be the cause?
    try this go to winterboard-select theme-put the initsua twilight hd theme move on the bottom ......

    Quote Originally Posted by hemptation View Post
    hmm, does the chinese writing look a bit blurry? hard to see from a pic, and whats on the phone. it looks good. real good. i would bump it as is. your probably a perfectionist as well. so make it your way bro. I am in no hurry just glad you are working on it bro. thanks again

    the chinese writing look not blurry,just because ,,,,,
    Last edited by chg128; 2011-08-06 at 04:07 AM.

  32. #8939
    never mind it works the way its supposed to now, i just disabled all of inzthd themes and then enabled again. strange

  33. #8940
    Quote Originally Posted by ag92 View Post
    Cool. Can you make an ag92 carrier logo? Same style?

    Thanks!
    hi ag
    here you go dude


  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (2011-08-06), cukhiem (2011-08-06), elilab (2011-08-06), jayeshb (2011-08-07)

Page 447 of 778 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •