Page 38 of 778 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138538 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #741
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Really? Hm.. Maybe i'll jailbreak 5.0 then
    yeha i would after installing winterboard and uisettings and afc2add i rebooted once that was it since

  2. #742
    That purple is going to look sick Paul! I also like the white/gray!

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junior_G For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-21), DevouredDreams (2011-06-21)

  4. #743
    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    White >>>>>


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    The_13th_Plague (2011-06-22)

  6. #744
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    @gaBzii

    This is the colour i have decided on for the purple



    red looks better lmao just messing with you dark

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-21), It's Mi (2011-06-22), Junior_G (2011-06-22)

  8. #745
    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post


    red looks better lmao just messing with you dark
    Let me see a white one

  9. #746



    i must say dark this wallpaper is bada** great job

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-21), Dexy88 (2011-06-22), It's Mi (2011-06-22), Junior_G (2011-06-22), The_Durben (2011-06-22)

  11. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior_G View Post
    That purple is going to look sick Paul! I also like the white/gray!
    Thanks it actually looks a little blue on the phone but you know its my favourite colour!!





    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post



    i must say dark this wallpaper is bada** great job
    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post


    red looks better lmao just messing with you dark
    That is an awesome wall!! lol
    Last edited by Darka5sa5sin; 2011-06-22 at 12:02 AM.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-06-22), Dexy88 (2011-06-22), It's Mi (2011-06-22), Junior_G (2011-06-22)

  13. #748
    Why is there always 10 new pages on this thread every day? o.0

    It's still so Betty.

  14. #749
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Why is there always 10 new pages on this thread every day? o.0
    Wait til the beta is released... then there will be 20!!

  15. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post



    i must say dark this wallpaper is bada** great job
    Hella bAda**

    Love it

  16. #751
    hahaha yes k.nitsua's themes are always veryyyyyy popular..but 50pages isnt enough lets get 50 more before the beta drops =)

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-06-22)

  18. #752
    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Hella bAda**

    Love it
    maybe i should become bAd....

  19. #753
    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    maybe i should become bAd....
    mAybe

  20. #754
    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    Yesssssss

    Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    Let me see a white one
    The red is epic
    Last edited by Steve2549; 2011-06-22 at 12:28 AM.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve2549 For This Useful Post:

    Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-22), DevouredDreams (2011-06-22)

  22. #755
    You can't just "become" bAdGB member. You have to be chosen.

  23. #756
    Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    You can't just "become" bAdGB member. You have to be chosen.
    It's all jokes -_- ..

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to DefJammable For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-06-22)

  25. #757
    Gonna throw a wallpaper together.

    It's still so Betty.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheEnigma For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-06-22), ReBourne (2011-06-22)

  27. #758
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    1) A few page back you guys were talking about eFX and Z's new theme "Redline"... I don't mind you guys talking about other themes here... ESPECIALLY if it's Z's. From what I heard, it's a theme they were working on before he worked on Zui (which was initially another theme that didn't pan out) - so it's a theme he worked on before he retired and decided to return to it, which is awesome for all of us.

    2) Also, someone mentioned that the color mods will be done via IconHarvester. This isn't the case. I came up with a new way of color modding these icons simply using WinterBoard, and it has nothing to do with the mask or shadow or overlay of the auto-create icons. More details to come regarding this, but this will help us TREMENDOUSLY when creating color mods and also lessen the work on you guys who valiantly color mod every icon.

    3) I plan on finishing the rest of the icons today. I won't be showing the new ones just yet since I want to create some sense of suspense, although I already showed a majority of them. Tomorrow will be dedicated to the lite lockscreen and some aspects of the UI that are on my plate. Bars (who is super busy and on a road trip for work) stated he should be able to have a good grip of the UI done by Thursday night - so the beta has been pushed back to Thursday night. Again, these deadlines are NOT set in stone, but they are the deadlines I strive for. Rest assure, this theme is being pumped out as fast as humanly possible with the same delicacy and attention to detail I've given all my themes AND EVEN MORE THIS TIME AROUND.

    4) I REALLY want to thank you guys for the huge amount of donations I've received. I didn't even post about it on the first post and barely mentioned it on twitter, not to mention not a peep on the other forums; but you guys definitely showed how much you guys anxiously await this theme - and I appreciate it so much. My family is very grateful.

    5) On a personal note, I won't lie to you guys, it's been really difficult balancing out this work and time with my family and work/school. I've been doing the best I can, but like everything in this world, I cannot do this alone. As much as I appreciate the donations, I would appreciate prayer more as I try to grasp all the little things that my body tries to do this summer (like my 9-week diet and exercise regime).

    I thank God for having such great fans. You guys are amazing.
    #eli7e revived me

  28. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2011-06-22), am1ne1968 (2011-06-22), AnthonyGiola (2011-06-22), ar1b3nz (2011-06-26), bostonguy3737 (2011-06-22), cavman2004 (2011-06-22), Chamillionze (2011-06-22), cukhiem (2011-06-22), dakkota (2011-06-22), Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-22), Darrenrooster (2011-06-22), DA_GHOST (2011-06-22), DevouredDreams (2011-06-22), Dexy88 (2011-06-22), DrAgNbOi (2011-06-22), elilab (2011-06-22), It's Mi (2011-06-22), jayeshb (2011-06-22), jokerg7 (2011-06-22), Junior_G (2011-06-22), Karini (2011-06-22), lao3hero (2011-06-22), mossdef (2011-06-22), ReBourne (2011-06-22), rumcajs (2011-06-22), ryanstylee (2011-06-22), SnowLeo (2011-06-22), TheEnigma (2011-06-22), The_13th_Plague (2011-06-22), The_Durben (2011-06-22), Yugo (2011-06-22)

  29. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    1) A few page back you guys were talking about eFX and Z's new theme "Redline"... I don't mind you guys talking about other themes here... ESPECIALLY if it's Z's. From what I heard, it's a theme they were working on before he worked on Zui (which was initially another theme that didn't pan out) - so it's a theme he worked on before he retired and decided to return to it, which is awesome for all of us.

    2) Also, someone mentioned that the color mods will be done via IconHarvester. This isn't the case. I came up with a new way of color modding these icons simply using WinterBoard, and it has nothing to do with the mask or shadow or overlay of the auto-create icons. More details to come regarding this, but this will help us TREMENDOUSLY when creating color mods and also lessen the work on you guys who valiantly color mod every icon.

    3) I plan on finishing the rest of the icons today. I won't be showing the new ones just yet since I want to create some sense of suspense, although I already showed a majority of them. Tomorrow will be dedicated to the lite lockscreen and some aspects of the UI that are on my plate. Bars (who is super busy and on a road trip for work) stated he should be able to have a good grip of the UI done by Thursday night - so the beta has been pushed back to Thursday night. Again, these deadlines are NOT set in stone, but they are the deadlines I strive for. Rest assure, this theme is being pumped out as fast as humanly possible with the same delicacy and attention to detail I've given all my themes AND EVEN MORE THIS TIME AROUND.

    4) I REALLY want to thank you guys for the huge amount of donations I've received. I didn't even post about it on the first post and barely mentioned it on twitter, not to mention not a peep on the other forums; but you guys definitely showed how much you guys anxiously await this theme - and I appreciate it so much. My family is very grateful.

    5) On a personal note, I won't lie to you guys, it's been really difficult balancing out this work and time with my family and work/school. I've been doing the best I can, but like everything in this world, I cannot do this alone. As much as I appreciate the donations, I would appreciate prayer more as I try to grasp all the little things that my body tries to do this summer (like my 9-week diet and exercise regime).

    I thank God for having such great fans. You guys are amazing.
    your awesome bro!my prayers are with you and your fam my friend

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-06-22)

  31. #760
    Here's the wall I made.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone.png  

    It's still so Betty.

  32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TheEnigma For This Useful Post:

    666xDevilmanx666 (2011-07-09), Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-22), DA_GHOST (2011-06-22), Dexy88 (2011-06-22), It's Mi (2011-06-22), JLKeo (2011-07-16), Junior_G (2011-06-22), ReBourne (2011-06-22), The_Durben (2011-06-22), Yugo (2011-06-22)

Page 38 of 778 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138538 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •