Page 360 of 778 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #7181
    Quote Originally Posted by ag92 View Post
    iFile now has the ability to transfer to/from Dropbox. You can copy/paste your photos from /var/mobile/media/DCIM to Dropbox.
    thanks bro

    Time to sleep Good night and happy day friends
    Last edited by Darkness777; 2011-07-26 at 11:09 PM.

  2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-07-26), cdrwinston (2011-07-28), chevymusclecar (2011-07-27), chrisangel13 (2011-07-27), cukhiem (2011-07-26), dakkota (2011-07-27), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-27), elilab (2011-07-27), GMG450 (2011-07-27), Hunchkey (2011-07-27), jayeshb (2011-07-27), JLKeo (2011-07-26), lao3hero (2011-07-27), ReBourne (2011-07-27), rumcajs (2011-07-26), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-07-26)

  3. #7182
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Z_rock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Abilene,Tx
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked 403 Times in 110 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Thx bro! I have a 4 and run this in perpage+, give it a shot on 3GS? Let me know if it works. I dont have mediafire ATM.

    Here's a link to "chevymusclecar_3VOLUTIONARY_Pulse_SB_FULL.zip " in my Dropbox:

    http://db.tt/LLTC9WT
    It don't work on 3GS

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Z_rock For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2011-07-27)

  5. #7183
    Amazing Theme! Thank you very much!!

    Last edited by rion_j; 2011-07-26 at 11:32 PM.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-07-26), crochunter84 (2011-07-29), cukhiem (2011-07-27)

  7. #7184
    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    Thanks

    How did you make the LS one single large picture?
    The lockscreens are coded to do this automatically when not using the thumbnail image created by iOS when using an image from the camera roll. So if you place your image of choice into the /Images directory of the lockscreen you are using, you will not have the 'split' looking image box....

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    crochunter84 (2011-07-29), Dexy88 (2011-07-27), jayeshb (2011-07-27), nealh (2011-07-27), rumcajs (2011-07-26)

  9. #7185
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    thanks bro

    Time to sleep Good night and happy day friends
    Nighty night Ivan

    Just 5 min. for me and than also of to bed...
    5 hours of sleep and of to work

    Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    Amazing Theme! Thank you very much!!

    Where can I find that springboard cal. theme?
    Last edited by WhyNotCallMeRo; 2011-07-26 at 11:46 PM.

  10. #7186
    iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    HarlemUSA
    Posts
    232
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 174 Times in 70 Posts

    Hellooo, I see you all color moded the CallBar tweek!, been tryin to look for that directory forever, can anyone, show me location, or Can color mod a black one for me thank uuuu

  11. #7187
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4GRo View Post
    Nighty night Ivan

    Just 5 min. for me and than also of to bed...
    5 hours of sleep and of to work



    Where can I find that springboard cal. theme?
    search cydia for "WordClock Widget"

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-07-27), jayeshb (2011-07-27), WhyNotCallMeRo (2011-07-27)

  13. #7188
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The lockscreens are coded to do this automatically when not using the thumbnail image created by iOS when using an image from the camera roll. So if you place your image of choice into the /Images directory of the lockscreen you are using, you will not have the 'split' looking image box....
    hey bars bro am on ios5 beta and some files are missing or not theming will the final release include files for ios5 bro?

  14. #7189
    maybe like this the tap unlock or ,,,,,,,,?

    of course,they are slideshow ....



  15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    c4mex (2011-07-27), chevymusclecar (2011-07-31), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-27), elilab (2011-07-27), faisalz (2011-07-27), GMG450 (2011-07-27), jayeshb (2011-07-27), JLKeo (2011-07-27), nealh (2011-07-27), norcal415 (2011-07-27), ReBourne (2011-07-27), The_Durben (2011-07-27)

  16. #7190
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    maybe like this the tap unlock or ,,,,,,,,?

    of course,they are slideshow ....


    holy cowwww chg hook me up this is one hot sakeeeeeeeeeeee

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-07-27)

  18. #7191
    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    holy cowwww chg hook me up this is one hot sakeeeeeeeeeeee
    if you look on the slideshow box on the top ,the image not fit the box,just fix it....

    maybe will change the weather,or add something ,but i m not sure......

    will post soon,as i said before....



  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-07-27), dakkota (2011-07-27), elilab (2011-07-27), ReBourne (2011-07-27), The_Durben (2011-07-27)

  20. #7192
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    if you look on the slideshow box on the top ,the image not fit the box,just fix it....

    maybe will change the weather,or add something ,but i m not sure......

    will post soon,as i said before....


    its just way too hottttttttt not to have it lol

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-07-27), cukhiem (2011-07-27), elilab (2011-07-27)

  22. #7193
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The lockscreens are coded to do this automatically when not using the thumbnail image created by iOS when using an image from the camera roll. So if you place your image of choice into the /Images directory of the lockscreen you are using, you will not have the 'split' looking image box....
    Crap, I'm a moron. Thanks for the help. Guess I should read the text file in the image folder

  23. #7194
    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    maybe like this the tap unlock or ,,,,,,,,?

    of course,they are slideshow ....


    coooooooooool
    awesome

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to faisalz For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2011-07-27)

  25. #7195
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JLKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    3,958
    Thanked 801 Times in 251 Posts

    Could someone please add the bottom part to the icon below and add the white "glow" or whatever it is. I'm using this as an icon, but it glows a lot more than the other icons. Thanks.


  26. #7196
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    opss



    I only need a proper FolderIcon ....
    I have an itouch 4g and i rarely have wifi on so the weather widget is useless to me.. was wondering if anyone can help me make one with iono girls instead lol ...i just want pictures in middle but i dont know how to do this nor do i have this setup.. I just bought this theme yesterday and read 200 pages and still cant find what im looking for.

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to epz For This Useful Post:

    c4mex (2011-07-27), elilab (2011-07-27), jayeshb (2011-07-27)

  28. #7197
    Has everyone got there live clock themed?
    As mine still won't theme,I'm using the prestige add on icons but getting my hair off as nothing will theme it,any help would be really grateful as this is the only icon that's not themed
    Thanks in advance

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to littlelisa63 For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-07-28)

  30. #7198
    Quote Originally Posted by birdy89 View Post
    I have an itouch 4g and i rarely have wifi on so the weather widget is useless to me.. was wondering if anyone can help me make one with iono girls instead lol ...i just want pictures in middle but i dont know how to do this nor do i have this setup.. I just bought this theme yesterday and read 200 pages and still cant find what im looking for.
    Search the Redline thread for nic.man posts and find his slideshow centre widget. Already contains women and will change every hour

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-07-27), rumcajs (2011-07-27)

  32. #7199
    Quote Originally Posted by JLKeo View Post
    Could someone please add the bottom part to the icon below and add the white "glow" or whatever it is. I'm using this as an icon, but it glows a lot more than the other icons. Thanks.

    Here you go, mate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2renv9x.png  

  33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cukhiem For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-07-27), chg128 (2011-07-27), chrisangel13 (2011-07-27), elilab (2011-07-27), GMG450 (2011-07-27), jayeshb (2011-07-27), JLKeo (2011-07-27), ReBourne (2011-07-27), rumcajs (2011-07-27)

  34. #7200
    iPhoneaholic epz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    382
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 81 Times in 50 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Search the Redline thread for nic.man posts and find his slideshow centre widget. Already contains women and will change every hour
    Thanks for the tips. but whats the redline thread? i just typed that name in mmi search and nothing came up.. could you lead me there by chance?

Page 360 of 778 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •