Page 25 of 778 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125525 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yugo View Post
    How old are you to come with this kind of retarded reply ?
    it's funny cause they joke like this all the time on twitter yet no ones tries to get mad at "TheBannedOne"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Itsmerobertg For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX (2011-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by DefJammable View Post
    How do you get different color titles & those quotes beneath it?
    For the titles PM one of the MODS, I emailed blkcardi.

This is where I'm at for the lockscreen. Got the transitions down, and a bit of animation on the logo.
    The lock holds 20 pictures, (i have 20 in it but 10 are duplicate pics) you can add any landscape orientation pictures you want to the slideshow folder. Name them 1-20.png and either delete the ones in there or overwrite.
    You can add more than 20 pics if you want. Have to be written numerically in the html and then added to the slideshow folder. I've had 40 running with no extra drain on the ram/battery.
    There is an alt html for 24hr clock. Delete the current LockBackground.html and use the LockBackground24hrClock.html (must remove "24hrClock" from the file so its named LockBackground.html.

Heres a screen, changed the layout a bit from previous.

Heres a vid of it in action

YouTube - ‪Twilight 3volution iNteractive SS Lockscreen‬‏

And you can download it here:
    3volution iNteractive SS Lock.theme.rar

I put this out a little early as I think this theme will beta release soon and I'll be away for three days this week travelling for work.

If you are going to mod this for any other themes, please, only post the images changed and any other directions for people to convert and link people to this post for them to download. I like to keep track of my downloads and also like people to know where the original came from.

For those of you who wish to donate and or already offered in PM's, you can send to my paypal address:
    [email protected]

This is absolutely not required however if you do, I sincerely thank you

I hope you all enjoy, and HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! to all the dads out there.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-06-20 at 07:49 PM.

5. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

cavman2004 (2011-06-20), chevymusclecar (2011-06-21), Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-20), Dexy88 (2011-06-20), DrAgNbOi (2011-06-20), elilab (2011-06-20), It's Mi (2011-06-20), jayeshb (2011-06-20), Junior_G (2011-06-20), Kr0NiK (2011-06-22), lao3hero (2011-06-20), Max_Pa1n (2011-06-20), ReBourne (2011-06-20), rumcajs (2011-06-20), SkyGuy5 (2011-06-20), Ullvante (2011-06-20), Vanasian (2011-06-20), Yugo (2011-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    This is where I'm at for the lockscreen. Got the transitions down, and a bit of animation on the logo.
    The lock holds 20 pictures, (i have 20 in it but 10 are duplicate pics) you can add any landscape orientation pictures you want to the slideshow folder. Name them 1-20.png and either delete the ones in there or overwrite.
    You can add more than 20 pics if you want. Have to be written numerically in the html and then added to the slideshow folder. I've had 40 running with no extra drain on the ram/battery.
    There is an alt html for 24hr clock. Delete the current LockBackground.html and use the LockBackground24hrClock.html (must remove "24hrClock" from the file so its named LockBackground.html.

I put this out a little early as I think this theme will beta release soon and I'll be away for three days this week travelling for work.

If you are going to mod this for any other themes, please, only post the images changed and any other directions for people to convert and link people to this post for them to download. I like to keep track of my downloads and also like people to know where the original came from.

For those of you who wish to donate and or already offered in PM's, you can send to my paypal address:
    [email protected]

Looks very nice dude , good job !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Yugo For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2011-06-19)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Boom Shackalacka K is on a blackout! Which means I can trashtalk him for the next 8 hours on twitter and he wont know!!! YES

If you come out of blackout and we dont get a beta Im going to be so upset that I may outdo your badgb wall...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Darka5sa5sin (2011-06-20), SkyGuy5 (2011-06-20)

Id love to see that Anthony lol.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2011-06-20), DaRock (2011-06-20)

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    Boom Shackalacka K is on a blackout! Which means I can trashtalk him for the next 8 hours on twitter and he wont know!!! YES

If you come out of blackout and we dont get a beta Im going to be so upset that I may outdo your badgb wall...
    Haha that beta better come out

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

The Best Father Gift is to get the Beta of this theme lol just saying

[email protected]

That's one hot Tamali bro, imma use ur frame and Vanashian frame

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Thank you very much, Carlos
    I really appreciate your support

Mi
    Hey Mi congrats, and how do i get a gold one too lol
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-06-20 at 12:49 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2011-06-20)

[email protected]

Hey Derrick

Thanky so much for sharing this beautiful LS with us here
    I reallly like the new style

Just one question: how did you do the font shadow effect in your previous version?
    I would like to try it out at several other setups, if you don't mind

Mi

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    Hey man

Thank you
    Oh, I really don't know how you get it. It was a decision by the mods I think
    The only thing I know: if you enjoy a good reputation by the themers and around in the forum, it might be come to you

But I'm sure you will get a golden title, too ...

Mi
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2011-06-20 at 01:01 AM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-06-21), Junior_G (2011-06-20), lao3hero (2011-06-20), ReBourne (2011-06-20), SkyGuy5 (2011-06-20), The_Durben (2011-06-20)

@Mi how about the quote under you title? Yours says "MMI Motivator" any way i can change that on mine? Also can we change our name on this? When i made an account here i just had 1 question so i typed whatever in my title name lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Junior_G For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-20)

Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    @Mi how about the quote under you title? Yours says "MMI Motivator" any way i can change that on mine? Also can we change our name on this? When i made an account here i just had 1 question so i typed whatever in my title name lol
    Hey

My subtitle I got from a mod, I never asked for it
    But I think you may PM a mod and ask for changes and they would do what might be possible, for sure
    Just try it out ...

Good luck buddy

Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

Junior_G (2011-06-20)

We had christening of our son today so I'm sorry to be late...but I want to wish happy father day to all MMi dads
    Sorry for off topic....

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2011-06-21), It's Mi (2011-06-20), lao3hero (2011-06-20), ReBourne (2011-06-20), SkyGuy5 (2011-06-20), The_Durben (2011-06-20)

Thanks

Durben Red Mode Lock how you like it lol

hmm the rite arrow seems a lil far
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-06-20 at 01:46 AM.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-20), jayeshb (2011-06-20), Junior_G (2011-06-20), The_Durben (2011-06-20)

The Best Father Gift is to get the Beta of this theme lol just saying

That's one hot Tamali bro, imma use ur frame and Vanashian frame

Thanks man. Glad you like. I put Vans frame in but didnt want to start resizing things as it was a smaller frame (thickness) and didnt align properly. So instead of doing more work, I just released.
    Love to see what you do, post a screen when you get it sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Hey Derrick

Thanky so much for sharing this beautiful LS with us here
    I reallly like the new style

Just one question: how did you do the font shadow effect in your previous version?
    I would like to try it out at several other setups, if you don't mind

Mi

Hey man

Thank you
    Oh, I really don't know how you get it. It was a decision by the mods I think
    The only thing I know: if you enjoy a good reputation by the themers and around in the forum, it might be come to you

But I'm sure you will get a golden title, too ...

Mi
    Anytime Miss Mi
    The font itself was transparent and then added a text shadow around it which made that effect.

as an example for a css document you could do this:

text-color: transpaprent;
    text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px white;

If you have a black background behind the font you can always color it black as well and then have the text shadow any other color and it will look the same.

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    We had christening of our son today so I'm sorry to be late...but I want to wish happy father day to all MMi dads
    Sorry for off topic....
    Congrats Rum and Happy Fathers Day my friend.

Durben Red Mode Lock how you like it lol

hmm the rite arrow seems a lil far
    Looks good in red man! You found the "alt" frame inside I see

And yeah, the arrow is a little off on the right. Not that noticeable on the phone itself but is a pain to move as its part of a table for both. I'll play with it a bit and let you know what to change.

If you want a psd for the wall/frame/slider, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Heading out shortly tonight though and then gone away for three days so I'll try and get it up before then if you do.

What did you think about the slideshow transitions and the background behind the slideshow showing during transition? I think you probably made that red as well?
    Last edited by The_Durben; 2011-06-20 at 02:01 AM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-20), ReBourne (2011-06-20), rumcajs (2011-06-20)

Thanks

Thanks man. Glad you like. I put Vans frame in but didnt want to start resizing things as it was a smaller frame (thickness) and didnt align properly. So instead of doing more work, I just released.
    Love to see what you do, post a screen when you get it sorted.

Anytime Miss Mi
    The font itself was transparent and then added a text shadow around it which made that effect.

as an example for a css document you could do this:

text-color: transpaprent;
    text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px white;

If you have a black background behind the font you can always color it black as well and then have the text shadow any other color and it will look the same.

Congrats Rum and Happy Fathers Day my friend.

Looks good in red man! You found the "alt" frame inside I see

And yeah, the arrow is a little off on the right. Not that noticeable on the phone itself but is a pain to move as its part of a table for both. I'll play with it a bit and let you know what to change.

If you want a psd for the wall/frame/slider, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Heading out shortly tonight though and then gone away for three days so I'll try and get it up before then if you do.

What did you think about the slideshow transitions and the background behind the slideshow showing during transition? I think you probably made that red as well?
    thanks bro, i would like the psd that would be great, yea i made the background transition red also, and no worry bro take ur time we can wait lol wink wink

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 407 Posts

Ok Guys,

I wrote that I love the Twilight and Neostyle Theme, but the UI-Buttons are to Big on iOS 4.x, I know, many People ask for a Bugfix, but I can't found a fix.

I'm testing and testing arround some hours and I have a fix for "iNitsua Z Twilight" + "iNitsua Z Twilight Special Edition UI" addon.

I make a Fix for Neostyle later...

Before:

After:

Tested on iPhone 4 / iOS 4.3.3

Note: There a 2 Zip-Files in the Attachement, "UIImages.zip" is for the Standard-HD-Theme, unzip and copy the Files to:

/private/var/stash/Themes/iNZTHD.theme/UIImages

If you use the "iNZTHD S-Edition UI.theme" copy the Files from "S-Edition-UIImages.zip" to:

/private/var/stash/Themes/iNZTHD S-Edition UI.theme/UIImages

I post this on the official Twilight Thread later...

EDIT: Button-Fix for Neostyle:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6100724
    ------------------------------------------------

My Settings:

(The Color Keyboard Mod is from oAsis HD and the Popup Keys I have found in the Neostyle Thread).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1000000068.png   -img_1000000069.png   -img_1000000067.png   -img_1000000066.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by TV-Junkie; 2011-06-20 at 04:36 AM.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TV-Junkie For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (2011-06-20), elilab (2011-06-20), It's Mi (2011-06-20), ReBourne (2011-06-20), rumcajs (2011-06-20), SkyGuy5 (2011-06-20)

Thanks

I"ll see if i can make another frame
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-06-20 at 02:35 AM.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-20), The_Durben (2011-06-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ogm4 View Post
    If you need a title and/or name change I can help you out with that. Just let me know what you want to change it to.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Darrenrooster (2011-06-21), It's Mi (2011-06-20), Junior_G (2011-06-20), ReBourne (2011-06-20), trebor130657 (2011-06-20)

Thanks

Slide Frame

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8751/slideframe.png

Frame in action

lol ok maybe need a lil more of work
    Last edited by ReBourne; 2011-06-20 at 02:47 AM.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-06-20), It's Mi (2011-06-20)

I"ll see if i can make another frame
    The frame looks good itself and so does the green one you posted but I think it blends in too much with the background so it doesn't show off enough.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2011-06-20), ReBourne (2011-06-20)

Page 25 of 778 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125525 ... LastLast