Page 249 of 778 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349749 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,980 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #4961
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Preview

    #eli7e revived me

  2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    cavman2004 (2011-07-16), cukhiem (2011-07-15), dadyajie (2011-07-15), Darkness777 (2011-07-15), Darrenrooster (2011-07-15), Dexy88 (2011-07-15), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-16), elilab (2011-07-15), GMG450 (2011-07-15), JLKeo (2011-07-15), Junior_G (2011-07-16), lao3hero (2011-07-15), mkeric1 (2011-07-15), norcal415 (2011-07-18), rumcajs (2011-07-16), slim009 (2011-07-15), Sweman (2011-07-15), The_Durben (2011-07-15)

  3. #4962
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Preview

    Wow!!

    Looks like I'm in for a lot of friggin' resprings while I sort those out. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    very nice ls, i wish i have these skills.


    elilab



    yes sir please
    +1!

  4. #4963
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ag92 View Post
    Wow!!

    Looks like I'm in for a lot of friggin' resprings while I sort those out. Lol.



    +1!
    There's 4 more iconsets as well, lol.
    #eli7e revived me

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    am1ne1968 (2011-07-15), cukhiem (2011-07-15), The_Durben (2011-07-15)

  6. #4964
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    I will the update now... When?

  7. #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    There's 4 more iconsets as well, lol.
    Oh my!

    I'll suffer (happily).

    Sweet work!

  8. #4966
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    someone rq me for the widgets of my Homescreen...
    the calendar is a separat theme...THEME.rar[IMG][/IMG]

  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to roman3001 For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-15), Dexy88 (2011-07-15), jayeshb (2011-07-16), lao3hero (2011-07-15), pao1979 (2011-07-16)

  10. #4967
    Quote Originally Posted by dadyajie View Post
    Hi alex request again in advance for the coming soon LS walls wth name on it YAZLIN tks aton buddy
    Hopefully this will look well-aligned on the LS when I release it later



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to lao3hero For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-15)

  12. #4968
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Redoing ALL the new iconsets because of a glare I didn't like... Damn, I'm stupid, lol.
    #eli7e revived me

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-07-15), elilab (2011-07-15), The_Durben (2011-07-15)

  14. #4969
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewarrior View Post
    Really sadddddddddddddddddddddd
    Was not expecting this from you
    Huh USA nah mate it's all england
    Long live england
    And btw this is how you treat brothers
    Looooooooser
    loser?oh really?watch your mouth..that's a warning..LONG LIVE USA!!

  15. #4970

  16. #4971
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    671
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 426 Times in 252 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ag92 View Post
    Oh my!

    I'll suffer (happily).

    Sweet work!
    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Hopefully this will look well-aligned on the LS when I release it later


    @LAO3HERO

    May I please request one in advance for you upcoming lockscreen that says SAMIR-HD...You are the man!!!

  17. #4972
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Redoing ALL the new iconsets because of a glare I didn't like... Damn, I'm stupid, lol.
    Stupid is harsh, perfectionist is a better suited replacement

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-07-15)

  19. #4973
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    7 of the 8 iconsets are DONE DONE DONE. One more to go...
    #eli7e revived me

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-07-15), Dexy88 (2011-07-15), elilab (2011-07-15), JLKeo (2011-07-15), roman3001 (2011-07-15), The_Durben (2011-07-15)

  21. #4974
    Smh.

    Prestige icons all the way.

    How's the weather competition coming Austin ?

  22. #4975
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    Smh.

    Prestige icons all the way.

    How's the weather competition coming Austin ?
    I'm going to put that altogether as soon as this theme is launched.

    -----------------------------------------

    ATTN iNZTW3 Beta Testers: If you wish to keep the colored/neon-esque "Elite" icons from Beta 2, save them now.
    I will be redoing them to finer detail but NOT for tonight's update or launch - so keep them separated! Also save your custom Pro icons as well as those are now going to be in a Pro+ folder.

    Tonight's update and launch will only have 7 of the 8 iconsets:

    Standard Icons
    Standard+ Icons
    Pro Icons
    Pro+ Icons
    Elite Icons
    Elite+ Icons
    Prestige Icons

    I will be making Prestige+ icons this weekend. Prestige plus is the equivalent of the Elite icons from Beta 2. So if you prefer those, please PLEASE save them separately.
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2011-07-15 at 09:47 PM.
    #eli7e revived me

  23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (2011-07-16), chg128 (2011-07-16), cukhiem (2011-07-15), Darkness777 (2011-07-15), Darrenrooster (2011-07-15), Dexy88 (2011-07-15), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-16), elilab (2011-07-15), JLKeo (2011-07-15), RippedThemer (2011-07-15), roman3001 (2011-07-15), The_Durben (2011-07-15)

  24. #4976
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JLKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    3,958
    Thanked 801 Times in 251 Posts

    @k.nitsua: sent you an email @ [email protected] (if that's the right one)?

  25. #4977
    "The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Merced, CA
    Posts
    4,422
    Thanks
    1,761
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JLKeo View Post
    @k.nitsua: sent you an email @ [email protected] (if that's the right one)?
    I'll check it within the next few hours... I have to go to work. If it's an email regarding the beta, we'll send you a copy tonight with the update.
    #eli7e revived me

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-07-15)

  27. #4978
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JLKeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    3,958
    Thanked 801 Times in 251 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I'll check it within the next few hours... I have to go to work. If it's an email regarding the beta, we'll send you a copy tonight with the update.
    Thanks and just when you find the time. I've been trying to get ahold of both you and bars, but nada--I understand you're both busy. Gorgeous theme, by the way

  28. #4979
    Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    I'm going to put that altogether as soon as this theme is launched.

    -----------------------------------------

    ATTN iNZTW3 Beta Testers: If you wish to keep the colored/neon-esque "Elite" icons from Beta 2, save them now.
    I will be redoing them to finer detail but NOT for tonight's update or launch - so keep them separated! Also save your custom Pro icons as well as those are now going to be in a Pro+ folder.

    Tonight's update and launch will only have 7 of the 8 iconsets:

    Standard Icons
    Standard+ Icons
    Pro Icons
    Pro+ Icons
    Elite Icons
    Elite+ Icons
    Prestige Icons

    I will be making Prestige+ icons this weekend. Prestige plus is the equivalent of the Elite icons from Beta 2. So if you prefer those, please PLEASE save them separately.
    woooooowooo this is great

  29. #4980
    I removed the glow in Norcals widget for those who want a smoother sb. (lagged mine a little) I'll post the HTML later.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

    dadyajie (2011-07-16), elilab (2011-07-15), norcal415 (2011-07-18)

Page 249 of 778 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349749 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •