Page 220 of 778 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320720 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,400 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    No need for that comment. We don't push anything down people's throat. We post. We deliver. People come. They use. There happy. No one forces you to do anything.
    Not intended towards you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    The mod contest is for a weather widget.
    Yeah that one! Got something I've been working on raaj .

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Yeah that one! Got something I've been working on raaj .
    Nice. Me too

Submission is tonight midnight Ks time.

Nice. Me too

Submission is tonight midnight Ks time.
    Is he on west coast? IDK... I know there's gonna be some sick weather mods out there...just gonna post to share for one and two, just to show I'm Learning how to get it in with this code stuff! If one person downloads and uses anything I post, I think that's FREAKIN' AWESOME! Well worth it!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (2011-07-10), The_Durben (2011-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Is he on west coast? IDK... I know there's gonna be some sick weather mods out there...just gonna post to share for one and two, just to show I'm Learning how to get it in with this code stuff! If one person downloads and uses anything I post, I think that's FREAKIN' AWESOME! Well worth it!
    I'm not sure dude. Yep seen a few teasers. I have a few candidates lined up. I'm excited to see what people are bringing to the table on this one

Z,K and bars themes are always top of the line and everyone always. loves them.they make theme of the week everywhere they are posted and are downloaded thousands of times!these cannot even be compared to other people's themes cuz others simply don't compare.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Cydia release this Friday.
    #eli7e revived me

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (2011-07-10), Dexy88 (2011-07-11), elilab (2011-07-10), faisalz (2011-07-11), lao3hero (2011-07-11), The_Durben (2011-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    100% complete garbage
    No need for that stuff either. This has nothing to do with any other themes or themers.

I'll just quickly say that I think we all should be a little more appreciative to all themers and modders. Without them we got nadda. Plenty out there I don't like but no need to say things like that. I just choose what I like and go from there. One mans trash is another mans treasure I think a wise man once said......

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

GMG450 (2011-07-10), The_Durben (2011-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    No need for that stuff either. This has nothing to do with any other themes or themers.

I'll just quickly say that I think we all should be a little more appreciative to all themers and modders. Without them we got nadda. Plenty out there I don't like but no need to say things like that. I just choose what I like and go from there. One mans trash is another mans treasure I think a wise man once said......
    +1 good man..

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    cydia release this friday.
    yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post

I live in a free country the last time I checked, and freedom of speech is an unalienable right.

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

No hating towards ANYONE ELSE's themes in this thread. Leave criticisms like that to PMs please.

There will be multiple, nearly daily updates starting Monday as we prepare this theme for public release.

Thank you to those who are patient. Thanks to Z and EF for watching our thread and alerting us when things go bad. It's not even their thread but there were respectable and helpful enough to alert us, and I have tremendous respect for them.

I'm pretty sure we are going for a record here with the short time it is going to take us to complete this theme. After the Cydia release, the iPad version should surface in 1-3 days.

Note: I'm all for free speech but what is said here in my thread DOES reflect myself and this project no matter who says it. In which case, I'd appreciate the fact if some reserve was being exercised. Thank you.
    #eli7e revived me

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (2011-07-10), dakkota (2011-07-10), Dexy88 (2011-07-11), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-11), elilab (2011-07-10), faisalz (2011-07-11), GMG450 (2011-07-10), lao3hero (2011-07-11), mossdef (2011-07-11), norcal415 (2011-07-10), The_Durben (2011-07-10)

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eFXx View Post
    No need for that comment. We don't push anything down people's throat. We post. We deliver. People come. They use. There happy. No one forces you to do anything.
    Thanks eFXx.. I agree i had no clue I was forcing themes down anyones throat lmao

No hating towards ANYONE ELSE's themes in this thread. Leave criticisms like that to PMs please.

There will be multiple, nearly daily updates starting Monday as we prepare this theme for public release.

Thank you to those who are patient. Thanks to Z and EF for watching our thread and alerting us when things go bad. It's not even their thread but there were respectable and helpful enough to alert us, and I have tremendous respect for them.

I'm pretty sure we are going for a record here with the short time it is going to take us to complete this theme. After the Cydia release, the iPad version should surface in 1-3 days.

Note: I'm all for free speech but what is said here in my thread DOES reflect myself and this project no matter who says it. In which case, I'd appreciate the fact if some reserve was being exercised. Thank you.
    Last edited by Just Dummy; 2011-07-10 at 10:48 PM.

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

looking foward to the release of this Theme.. the beta I have really looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    No problem, I just deleted the theme and I'm not worried about my donation. It's not worth the aggravation of dealing with someone as unprofessional as yourself and mr beats. If you carry this work ethic into your chosen field you are sure to fail there as well. People should not need to be provoked to produce. Raaj will leak this quicker than he did Redline so enjoy it while it lasts.
    Come off your high horse Sauce.

I leaked Redline huh? Weres your proof ? Oh. That's right.

*crickets*

Quote Originally Posted by flybritn View Post
    Thanks eFXx.. I agree i had no clue I was forcing themes down anyones throat lmao
    I think that convo died..carry on.

Come off your high horse Sauce.

I leaked Redline huh? Weres your proof ? Oh. That's right.

*crickets*
    ummm this thread is for a theme..nothing more..he's done talking so let's all be grown here.

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    I think that convo died..carry on.

ummm this thread is for a theme..nothing more..he's done talking so let's all be grown here.
    I agree. But when immature people jump in and start throwing accusations around. It becomes about more than a theme doesn't it ? Sad this always seems to happen to a KNitsua or Bars thread.

I agree. But when immature people jump in and start throwing accusations around. It becomes about more than a theme doesn't it ? Sad this always seems to happen to a KNitsua or Bars thread.
    its all past..and thats the reason we need to keep it cool in here.let's have some respect for these artists thread

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-07-11), GMG450 (2011-07-10), k.nitsua (2011-07-10), norcal415 (2011-07-10), The_Durben (2011-07-10)

Seriously this is a hobby for most people here. I can't believe what I have read the last couple pages, it really puts a sour taste in my mouth. I havent seen slamming like that in a LONG time around here. K & Bars I can't wait for this...looks great. Push it out another month and I'll still be super excited just like I am patiently waiting for iElegance HD (whooo cant wait BARS!! even if its end of year I will be super happy to see it). If you don't want to wait guys please just forward your purchase to the creators and ask for a refund. Pretty simple. If I was a mod I would have deleted a lot of posts and given a bunch of warnings these last couple pages (if mods can even do that here). Chill out guys its 3 bucks...and if you cant afford 3 bucks for DAYS and WEEKS of work by these guys then please don't buy it and complain about it later.

Quote Originally Posted by x2dope View Post
    Seriously this is a hobby for most people here. I can't believe what I have read the last couple pages, it really puts a sour taste in my mouth. I havent seen slamming like that in a LONG time around here. K & Bars I can't wait for this...looks great. Push it out another month and I'll still be super excited just like I am patiently waiting for iElegance HD (whooo cant wait BARS!! even if its end of year I will be super happy to see it). If you don't want to wait guys please just forward your purchase to the creators and ask for a refund. Pretty simple. If I was a mod I would have deleted a lot of posts and given a bunch of warnings these last couple pages (if mods can even do that here). Chill out guys its 3 bucks...and if you cant afford 3 bucks for DAYS and WEEKS of work by these guys then please don't buy it and complain about it later.
    yea mmi isn't like most forums..i know the mods do what they can.but we see alot of the "Banned" running around here all the time lol so that shows you exactly how this place handles things.getting back to topic,I have a really kool idea for widgets ..wish I could code :/

Page 220 of 778 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320720 ... LastLast