Page 198 of 778 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298698 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    i also have a mediafire folder with most of the stuff from this thread.

should i share it ?

the only thing is i canīt remember who are all the creators of this stuff, but you know who you are

i thank you

elilab
    Hi elilab
    Don't post alternate links to my lockscreen or slideshow widget please.
    I'll be updating my sig with my own links tonight.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-07-06), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-06)

Dogs bark, but the caravan goes on....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

DaRock (2011-07-07), GMG450 (2011-07-06), The_Durben (2011-07-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Sindervhit View Post
    I'm having an issue getting all the icons to show in uniform, I'm using the Elite set...take a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I need to change if someone would, please!
    Twitter, calendar, facebook and mail icons aren't like the rest :-/

It's because there are no Elite icons for those apps. You are not doing anything wrong.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Dummy For This Useful Post:

Sindervhit (2011-07-07)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Guys, understand, everyone was asking for an early beta when the icons were not even done.
    If I we're a themer, I wouldn't have put it out.
    People stayed up all night knowing that the beta was just very limited. K and Rob put this in our hands because it was being asked for early.
    Complaining it is incomplete is worthless. Does nothing but demotivate.
    Not to mention some if the posts in the last few pages borderlined on ridiculous.
    Some had valid points. A little progress update wouldn't hurt.
    I for one have the pleasure of speaking to Rob outside of the community.
    He is an awesome guy (most of you don't even realize how awesome) and I know is working on this theme when time permits. I have no doubt the theme will be finished and be amazing, but we won't see that until it is ready.
    Do your thing Rob, haters will hate. I got love for you brother.
    And one more vent...the lock clock not updating...jeez, have you seen the quality in that lockscreen? Second to none in coding and beauty. Look at the code and try and write something like that. I have a decent knowledge of html, js, and css and to actually write that in 40 hours is insane. It would take me months and even then not near as good.
    Guys dont rush to finish just cause. Do what you do. I for one have patience.
    +100 bro.. Agree with almost every sentence... And K I really do love this LS (more than theme itself... Don't get angry 'K') & bro just want to tell you (that you already know) not every1 is able to code lockscreens.... I do have a lil knowledge of HTML and I can surely say this LS is way beyond 1 can even think to create....
    My 2 cents again. In words....
    Gn guys, goin 4 sleep....
    Don't leave the chair K I fitted alarm system to your chair I will know if you move...lol.....
    Just kidding.... Tcr guys....
    Last edited by jayeshb; 2011-07-06 at 08:11 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jayeshb For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2011-07-06)

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Lockscreen is complete, even added more options.

Waiting for Bars to send me current UI so that I can add slider options.

Guys, understand, everyone was asking for an early beta when the icons were not even done.
    People stayed up all night knowing that the beta was just very limited. K and Rob put this in our hands because it was being asked for early.
    Not to mention some if the posts in the last few pages borderlined on ridiculous.
    He is an awesome guy (most of you don't even realize how awesome) and I know is working on this theme when time permits. I have no doubt the theme will be finished and be amazing, but we won't see that until it is ready.
    And one more vent...the lock clock not updating...jeez, have you seen the quality in that lockscreen? Second to none in coding and beauty. Look at the code and try and write something like that. I have a decent knowledge of html, js, and css and to actually write that in 40 hours is insane. It would take me months and even then not near as good.
    "Haters wanna hate... lovers wanna love... I don't want... none of the above.... I wanna..." - Dave Chappelle (parodying R. Kelly).
    #eli7e revived me

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

cdrwinston (2011-07-06), chrisangel13 (2011-07-07), Dexy88 (2011-07-07), jayeshb (2011-07-07), lao3hero (2011-07-07), The_Durben (2011-07-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Sindervhit View Post
    I'm having an issue getting all the icons to show in uniform, I'm using the Elite set...take a look and tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I need to change if someone would, please!
    Twitter, calendar, facebook and mail icons aren't like the rest :-/

If you look back about 100 pages or so lol youll find those icons that others created also,get "themeiconcreator" from cydia so that your extra icons can have the same iconoverlay,shadow as the others

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post

"Haters wanna hate... lovers wanna love... I don't want... none of the above.... I wanna..." - Dave Chappelle (parodying R. Kelly).
    Hahahaha wow!!i have too watch the chappelle show now!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

Sindervhit (2011-07-08)

MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

some people ask me for this lockscreen

here it is

iNZTW3 - HTCAnimWeatherLS.theme.rar

itīs for german and english usage, there are two Clock.html files

deClock.html = german

enClock.html = english

just choose your language and rename the file to Clock.html

you have to change your weathercode in 3 different files

iNZTW3 - HTCAnimWeatherLS.theme\weather\locationHere.js

iNZTW3 - HTCAnimWeatherLS.theme\Widgets\Configs\Weather-Config.js

iNZTW3 - HTCAnimWeatherLS.theme\Clock.html

finally you must change your city in Clock.html at line 2067 where it says

<p style="display:block;position: absolute; top: 157px;left: 50px;width: 320px;text-align: left; font-family: Helvetica; font-weight: 90; color: #84FFFF; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px black; font-size:15px; -webkit-mask-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, from(#666), to(transparent), color-stop(0.5, #666)); " id="h2" >Bad Münstereifel</p>

hope this make sense

all credits to schn3d1 at deviantart.com for the nice original

elilab
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

jayeshb (2011-07-07), jc4108 (2012-08-05), JLKeo (2011-07-17), Nero Quattro (2011-08-01), Ntryst (2011-07-07)

Don't rush things dude. I got three kids, and great GF, angry ex wife, and a job that makes me wanna pull my hair out. Such is life, but it comes first. Revel in your awesome news of becoming a daddy, not just adoptive (which takes a BIG man IMO), and all other things that really mean a lot. Get at this when time permits.

MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

Hi elilab
    Don't post alternate links to my lockscreen or slideshow widget please.
    I'll be updating my sig with my own links tonight.
    thatīs why i ask before...

donīt worry i will not public payed things

elilab
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e

17. The Following User Says Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2011-07-06)

Don't rush things dude. I got three kids, and great GF, angry ex wife, and a job that makes me wanna pull my hair out. Such is life, but it comes first. Revel in your awesome news of becoming a daddy, not just adoptive (which takes a BIG man IMO), and all other things that really mean a lot. Get at this when time permits.
    +100000
    Thanks K.NITSUA and BARSOVERBEATS for incredible theme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to fabio m For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2011-07-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    WIP

Love it bro. Very very nice

Quote Originally Posted by elilab View Post
    thatīs why i ask before...

donīt worry i will not public payed things

elilab
    They weren't payed. An please don't think I'm being rude at all. I just like to keep track of my downloads.
    Cheers dude

22. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-07-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me RippedThemer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 492 Posts

Sorry I know this has been said over and over but I just wanted to tell the over enthusiastic critics to take a sec and step back. How many other themers on here does anyone know that can have a thread over 200 pages by beta?? Z alien blue k bars and I'm sure a couple of other amazing ones. But for a 1.0 beta this is absolutely sick. Between this and redline my phone is gonna be lookin sick for a while. I'm stoked to have all the great modders and members in here. Thanx again for everything. Oh and k, quoting Dave chappelle in an argument...pure genius hahaha

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

DaRock (2011-07-07)

Something I can not understand. When you see a topic that is not fully completed all that is good have a test version of its general and all who want it not to seek what's what not, what is missing and creates a tension and an avalanche of one and stitched questions (When? Where? How ?...). People understand one thing: these authors on topics that are not their primary duty or job. This is their hobby. They have families, children ... obligations are more or less take their time to complete one or another subject. Making such issues requires a lot of work to bring a topic to a complete and professional looking. Get a little patience and respect for those who do something for us that we could use it and be ready to enjoy

I hope I put it right and I have not touched anyone. If so sorry, but sometimes it's hard to refrain not say what I think when I see how to create an unnecessary and artificial tensions that influenced the authors of the threads and many of us are waiting to see these great themes of our devices .

Sincerely: Darkness

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

biers (2011-07-07), bostonguy3737 (2011-07-07), cdrwinston (2011-07-06), chrisangel13 (2011-07-07), cukhiem (2011-07-06), dadyajie (2011-07-06), DaRock (2011-07-07), Dexy88 (2011-07-07), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-07), GMG450 (2011-07-06), jayeshb (2011-07-07), nicoand (2011-07-06), sickchris714 (2011-07-07), The_Durben (2011-07-06), yusuf530i (2011-07-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Laurabourgeois's Avatar
    Thanks

"Positive": the result of my Wife's pregnancy test....
    Congratulation Mister K . That's the best thing you can have So be cool with theming and take your time with your wife , that's the most important .
    Follow me on DeviantArt : dieselletwo.deviantart.com

And on Tumblr : dieselletwo.tumblr.com And hit thanks if i help you !!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Laurabourgeois For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2011-07-06)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

What did I miss?

Rob has been working countless hours on the bundles last night and will be finishing them today.

I've been celebrating my wife's pregnancy but still using ifile to rewrite the lockscreen code.

How was NeoStyle "not finished"?

Modded contest was something fun that I used to be a part of in other forums. I don't have to do it. I was already putting a weather widget in the lockscreen.

You guys do know it took 40 hours to code the NeoStyle lockscreen, I could've just made a simple one and it wouldn't have changed "sales".

3.49 was just a way for conversions from other countries to not dip below 2.00

I've given away at least 40 copies to people who couldn't pay for the theme because they are too young for a credit card or paypal. If we cared about the money then I wouldn't be doing this.

The "payment" is not for us but for our families that want our time and attention but cant get all of it due to us theming.

Redline is an awesome theme, and you guys want to "replace" your desire for this theme with that one that's fine. But Redline has been completed for months, as stated by Z, even way before ZUI.

Rob and I want to finish this theme in one more update.

More mods are coming BY ME.

I gave you guys easy color mod icons, something that would've taken a lot of work on your guys' part.

Seriously? These conversations are taking place here. I'm sorry I can't get in the thread all the time, but I've been answering emails and when I FINALLY get time to sit down at the computer and the choice is between opening firefox or photoshop/dreamweaver, I'm going to do the later.

So I'll ask again...
    What's going on?
    Seriously?
    celebrating my wife's pregnancy take your time z i now its a great feeling with the first born i now my daughter is now 18 i remember what its like ps evan if the theme was 5.49 still would have brought it k a great theme from a top theme maker cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabourgeois View Post
    Congratulation Mister K . That's the best thing you can have So be cool with theming and take your time with your wife , that's the most important .
    Check pm.

Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    Check pm.
    That's all your posting everywhere lol
    Got your hands in everything eh man

That's all your posting everywhere lol
    Got your hands in everything eh man
    You feeling left out? Ok I'll pm you too

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2011-07-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

I donated $20.00 for this theme but not really to the theme but to the themer because of who he is and what he has produced and knowing that with some time an awesome skill will come out of him and I will be glad for it....Mr. K, Sir, I will continue to donate to you whatever the amount and continue to follow you and your crew for as long as it take to get YOUR perfection done!!!! Same to you Bars and your OCD is exactly worth waiting for!!!! God Bless you and your family and your new arrival, may he or she theme with great talent from you hopefully one day!!!

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hunchkey For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2011-07-07), Dexy88 (2011-07-07), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-07), lao3hero (2011-07-07)

Page 198 of 778 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298698 ... LastLast