Page 187 of 778 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287687 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

Perfect Rum!

can anyone make a elite style terminal icon for me please

follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

The white mod is super sick!!

Quote Originally Posted by DicHertz1 View Post
    That's a tweak called Bolt.
    Thank u.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ntryst's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by norcal415;
    And people: THE KEYBOARD WILL ONLY WORK IF COLOR KEYBOARD IS INSTALLED! I am tired of like ten people asking about the keyboard, it wastes space here.

What post number is the Keyboard? I have ColorKeyBoard - but I missed where I can download.

I have it...the lockscreen and springboard version. I was cleaning out my desktop and found it yesterday. Will post it later.

I have ALL the twilight widgets, if anyone cares for the full collection, ask.)

Norcal, Can I get all the Twilight widgets from you? I asked earlier but you may have over looked it...

Thanks bro
    Add Me on Twitter: @ntryst

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ntryst For This Useful Post:

norcal415 (2011-07-05)

Quote Originally Posted by LunX2 View Post
    can anyone make a elite style terminal icon for me please
    I forgot where I posted this.....
    here you go....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -terminal-2x.png  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jayeshb For This Useful Post:

elilab (2011-07-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Ntryst View Post
    Norcal, Can I get all the Twilight widgets from you? I asked earlier but you may have over looked it...

Thanks bro
    I was the one who has them lol..Me and Hemptation have them...I'll repost that old post

INITSUA Z NEOSTYLE MOD COLLECTION PACK:

I finally finished uploading...here you go guys

Neostyle Mods 1-Uploaded and Collected by KnightWing.zip

Neostyle mods 2-Uploaded and Collected by KnightWing.zip

Neostyle mods 3-Uploaded and Collected by KnightWing.zip

THIS IS A COLLECTION OF ALL MODS ON THIS ENTIRE THREAD OF INITSUA Z NEOSTYLE MODS AND WIDGETS...THIS WAS COLLECTED BY ME. A big shoutout to Raaj_Fx, Sneakerpimp, Darkness, Mi, Norcal, K Nitsua, Z, and all you crazy modding geniuses out there

ENJOY!!!

Seriously, this took forever lol...hit thanks if I helped

-KnightWing
    -----------------------
    iNitsua Z Twilight HD Mods
    I have searched and been digging for every available mod for Twilight hd..........I have come up with almost 1 gig worth of mods.

I wanna thanks zausser and k.initsua for making the theme....

and a big thanks to raaj_FX, wim66, maxpa1n, xXxtrasauce, skyguy5, 88hurst, coop2009, eenofon, durben,knightwing, zjimmyz, laoshero, chelsea.tone, itsMi, da_ghost, Bpereira, Darkness777, KingShady,and so many many more for all of their hard *** work they put into this package. this was every link that was still available for download. you will have to sort thru and grab and install what you want. some of these mods and widgets require personal modding, but there are multpile weather widgets and slideshows. and so so so much more

here it is

twilightmod1.zip

twilightmod2.zip

twilightmod3.zip

twilightmod4.zip

-Hemptation

--------------
    *All links are compliments of iThemeMyi, enjoy

(I posted neostyle because all of them can be converted to a twilight widget)
    Last edited by KnightWing; 2011-07-05 at 07:10 AM.
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

Boardwalkbarber (2011-08-02), chrisangel13 (2011-07-07), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-05), Nero Quattro (2011-08-01), norcal415 (2011-07-05), Ntryst (2011-07-05), RippedThemer (2011-07-06), rumcajs (2011-07-05), yusuf530i (2011-07-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ntryst's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    Sure just need to see if its ok with K and bars and what parts to share
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    I was the one who has them lol..Me and Hemptation have them...I'll repost that old post

INITSUA Z NEOSTYLE MOD COLLECTION PACK:

I finally finished uploading...here you go guys

Neostyle Mods 1-Uploaded and Collected by KnightWing.zip

Neostyle mods 2-Uploaded and Collected by KnightWing.zip

Neostyle mods 3-Uploaded and Collected by KnightWing.zip

THIS IS A COLLECTION OF ALL MODS ON THIS ENTIRE THREAD OF INITSUA Z NEOSTYLE MODS AND WIDGETS...THIS WAS COLLECTED BY ME. A big shoutout to Raaj_Fx, Sneakerpimp, Darkness, Mi, Norcal, K Nitsua, Z, and all you crazy modding geniuses out there

ENJOY!!!

Seriously, this took forever lol...hit thanks if I helped

-KnightWing
    -----------------------
    iNitsua Z Twilight HD Mods
    I have searched and been digging for every available mod for Twilight hd..........I have come up with almost 1 gig worth of mods.

I wanna thanks zausser and k.initsua for making the theme....

and a big thanks to raaj_FX, wim66, maxpa1n, xXxtrasauce, skyguy5, 88hurst, coop2009, eenofon, durben,knightwing, zjimmyz, laoshero, chelsea.tone, itsMi, da_ghost, Bpereira, Darkness777, KingShady,and so many many more for all of their hard *** work they put into this package. this was every link that was still available for download. you will have to sort thru and grab and install what you want. some of these mods and widgets require personal modding, but there are multpile weather widgets and slideshows. and so so so much more

here it is

twilightmod1.zip

twilightmod2.zip

twilightmod3.zip

twilightmod4.zip

-Hemptation

--------------
    *All links are compliments of iThemeMyi, enjoy

(I posted neostyle because all of them can be converted to a twilight widget)

Ah! LOL.. Sorry bro - i looked at post wrong. Thankyou so much tho. Awsome job getting all this together!
    Add Me on Twitter: @ntryst

Hey guys. Any idea why I woke up this morning and my UI seems like it's in slow motion? Any type of transitions are slower, but app functionality is normal speed. Just transitioning of pages/apps/folders opening/closing. Weird that I just woke up to this problem. I rejailbroke a fresh iTunes 4.3.3 but it didn't rectify the problem. Turned everything off in winterboard but still does it. I know it's not this theme, just wondering how out of the blue this started happening.

Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    Hey guys. Any idea why I woke up this morning and my UI seems like it's in slow motion? Any type of transitions are slower, but app functionality is normal speed. Just transitioning of pages/apps/folders opening/closing. Weird that I just woke up to this problem. I rejailbroke a fresh iTunes 4.3.3 but it didn't rectify the problem. Turned everything off in winterboard but still does it. I know it's not this theme, just wondering how out of the blue this started happening.
    If u turned everything off in winterboars it cant be the theme. Try Turning off mobile substrate add ons through sbsettings (more, then mobile substrate towards the bottom). Also did u restore from a backup? If so ur problem stuck around after the restore through the backup. If u did a clean setup as new phone then I don't know what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    their is a app called "fakeclockspeed" i think... see if you have it and turn it off....

Quote Originally Posted by jayeshb View Post
    their is a app called "fakeclockspeed" i think... see if you have it and turn it off....
    Fakeclockup lol

You can speed up animations or slow em down with it
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Hi rum can request for 3 frameless CLButton wth pink, red n cyan bg but camera centre is white, dimension 104x104 tks
    Last edited by dadyajie; 2011-07-05 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing7 View Post
    Fakeclockup lol

You can speed up animations or slow em down with it
    thank you....
    does anyone know where is the preferences of cydia applications location in iFile
    I removed bigify but it still working...

Guys focus on the status bar icons theres a tweak on cydia called ArrangeStatusBar and let's you drag the anythin on the status to whereever you want them check it out guys you will love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntryst View Post

Thanks bro
    My bad man I overlooked it yeah I posted the mod for the Big spin LS in this thread if you overlooked it here it is again

iNZSpiN LS.theme.zip
    Last edited by norcal415; 2011-07-05 at 09:54 PM.
    PLease Hit the THANKS button if I helped you out in any way

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norcal415 For This Useful Post:

chrisangel13 (2011-07-07), Dexy88 (2011-07-05), JLKeo (2011-07-17), Junior_G (2011-07-05), Max_Pa1n (2011-07-05), Sandman80 (2011-07-05)

not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but my phone would not answer a call, I just kept pushing the answer button, but nothing. After the 5th call of that, i had to completely restore, and now it seems to be working again. crazy!!

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Can i ask for the new PRO icons
    RTL Bild and sport1 please...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but my phone would not answer a call, I just kept pushing the answer button, but nothing. After the 5th call of that, i had to completely restore, and now it seems to be working again. crazy!!
    That happens to me but i am able to answer after a couple of taps but don't want to go through a restore! :/

MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,587 Times in 1,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Can you share that walk bro? Just the plain wall tho
    sure

the wallpaper is from LUFT5_THOR, all credits to him, i only add the logo

attached are my info.plist and the batterypercentage i use

my font is CaviarDreams

the bar at the bottom displays text time date is a widget from Redline, but i think there is a widget in Neostyle from K. that is nearly the same.

icons can be found in the link in my signature

cheers

elilab
    Attached Files Attached Files
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2011-08-02), nicoand (2011-07-05), pao1979 (2011-07-05)

yeah, i couldnt take it anymore, works like a charm now....back to installing everything again!! fantastic

Page 187 of 778 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287687 ... LastLast