Page 171 of 778 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271671 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #3401
    when i click on ajouter on my page resul 00 on my ecran

  2. #3402
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    790
    Thanks
    488
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 407 Posts

    ok folks, my final settings for this update...






    Thanks for our work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1000000374.png   -img_1000000373.png  

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TV-Junkie For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-07-03), It's Mi (2011-07-03)

  4. #3403
    Quote Originally Posted by yanks27ngoin View Post
    Right now my spring board is just the basic theme. No mods or anything, I cant code for crap and cant use photoshop if my life depended on it, lol. Anyway, just so everyone knows I have no mods running which could override it, on the status bar, I dont have the logo. I only have the Verizon text. If this has to be manually changed, how do I go about doing that? Sorry if this is a dumb question. Im not exactly a novice with SSH and iFile. I only know where to ssh themes and how to delete the switcher linens to get the themed folder and multi task background.
    The carrier logo is for ATT. You have to rename the file and the images inside to Verizon names. Sorry, I dont have those ones.
    But if you go to User/Library/Carrier Bundles you should see the folder name and then the two image names inside. Just rewrite the ATT bundle included to the names you see and it should work. Unless filesystem is different for Verizon phones...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-07-03)

  6. #3404
    The theme update is awesome! Love the UI, the Lockscreen and the keyboard!! Keep up the great work guys! Only bug I found is that the sbsettings loading screen is the one from like the original iNZ Twilight theme

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowLeo For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-07-03), It's Mi (2011-07-03)

  8. #3405
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    the problem is that once I put your source for the bug safari theme and does not want to add a screen icons of the sites I visit and even removing your source, the problem is still there. 3 restaurant last night and a theme which I use myself Pux
    So, let me get this right.... When you go to add a bookmark from safari (add to homescreen) the icon made is not in the style of the theme? Please show me a screenshot..

  9. #3406
    when ever i use the legacy LS my phone crashes when i pull down notification center.... anyone have a fix or experiencing the same problem?

  10. #3407
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    when i click on ajouter on my page resul 00 on my ecran
    Gotcha! thanks!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2011-07-03 at 09:23 PM.

  11. #3408
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    So, let me get this right.... When you go to add a bookmark from safari (add to homescreen) the icon made is not in the style of the theme? Please show me a screenshot..
    Bars,

    He's right.When clicking on add Bookmark, Add to Home Screen, Mail Link to this Page, Print and cancel, they are not themed. When pressed shows as default blue.

  12. #3409
    Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Bars,

    The text message bubble, wouldnt it be better to have a lighter colour? The same colour when selecting a text message? (is the cyan colour with the N symbol)
    I can test lightening it up a bit... Anyone else on this?

    Quote Originally Posted by yanks27ngoin View Post
    Right now my spring board is just the basic theme. No mods or anything, I cant code for crap and cant use photoshop if my life depended on it, lol. Anyway, just so everyone knows I have no mods running which could override it, on the status bar, I dont have the logo. I only have the Verizon text. If this has to be manually changed, how do I go about doing that? Sorry if this is a dumb question. Im not exactly a novice with SSH and iFile. I only know where to ssh themes and how to delete the switcher linens to get the themed folder and multi task background.
    Im not really familiar with the Verizon side. I do remember hearing that the Verizon logo is actually put there via a plist. Therfore I am not sure if you can change it since it is not an image... Does anyone have a solid answer on the Verizon carrier logo?
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2011-07-03 at 08:26 PM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2011-07-03)

  14. #3410
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I can test lightening it up a bit... Anyone else on this?
    I like the color it is. It matches the rest of the ui.
    The lighter color for a text bubble would look out of place IMO.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-07-03)

  16. #3411
    Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Bars,

    He's right.When clicking on add Bookmark, Add to Home Screen, Mail Link to this Page, Print and cancel, they are not themed. When pressed shows as default blue.
    Oh yes, that ia correct... The UI is actually STILL not complete... I will be completing the UI entirely for the next update... Which I am hoping comes soon, as I am ready for the UI to be done myself... Thanks guys!

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    DA_GHOST (2011-07-03), Dexy88 (2011-07-03), elilab (2011-07-04), It's Mi (2011-07-03), jayeshb (2011-07-04), The_Durben (2011-07-03)

  18. #3412
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    The carrier logo is for ATT. You have to rename the file and the images inside to Verizon names. Sorry, I dont have those ones.
    But if you go to User/Library/Carrier Bundles you should see the folder name and then the two image names inside. Just rewrite the ATT bundle included to the names you see and it should work. Unless filesystem is different for Verizon phones...
    The file system seems similar. Under /System/Library/Carrier Bundles, ATT_US is listed and it has images. On Verizon, listed as "Zeppelin_US", there is no images inside the file. Just languages and .plists. What I attempted to do was rename the ATT folder and images in the themes folder and the UI folder from ATT to Zeppelin. But it did not work. Unfortunately, it looks like Apple made it impossible to change the carrier logo on Verizon.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to yanks27ngoin For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2011-07-03)

  20. #3413
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I can test lightening it up a bit... Anyone else on this?



    Im not really familiar with the Verizon side. I do remember hearing that the Verizon logo is actually put there via a plist. Therfore I am not sure if you can change it since it is not an image... Does anyone have a solid answer on the Verizon carrier logo?
    Yea some of the UI looks a little too dark green. Any thought of making an alternate set with the buttons the cyan color, instead of the same color as the tab bars? It would give the theme a little more color.

  21. #3414
    Quote Originally Posted by jags828 View Post
    Yea some of the UI looks a little too dark green. Any thought of making an alternate set with the buttons the cyan color, instead of the same color as the tab bars? It would give the theme a little more color.
    Arent the tab button half cyan and half dark green? Am i going colour blind?

  22. #3415
    thank you for answering me. but I have nothing at all s'affihe

  23. #3416
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post



    Im not really familiar with the Verizon side. I do remember hearing that the Verizon logo is actually put there via a plist. Therfore I am not sure if you can change it since it is not an image... Does anyone have a solid answer on the Verizon carrier logo?
    Yeah, it looks like its all .plist. It looks like Apple caught on to the changing of the carrier logo and made it impossible to change the logo's.

    What is interesting though, it looks like the next US carrier getting the iPhone is T-Mobile. T-Mobile does have a listing under the carriers in /system/library/carrier bundles. Check that, there all for different countries, seemingly. No _us or _english.
    Last edited by yanks27ngoin; 2011-07-03 at 08:41 PM.

  24. #3417
    I like the UI the way it is now. Looks nice and clean. But I'm all for additional options if he decides to add in green buttons ;-)

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x2dope For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-07-03), It's Mi (2011-07-03)

  26. #3418
    Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Arent the tab button half cyan and half dark green? Am i going colour blind?
    My tab buttons are dark grey with the cyan when you push the buttons. There are some cyan and some dark green colors throughout the theme though.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to jags828 For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-07-03)

  28. #3419
    Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Hi Rum,

    Apologies for this request, please can you provide me the following pro icons:

    iWipeCache
    Angry Bird
    Angry Bird Rio
    Shareprice
    Sonic.
    Heres a few for your request.



  29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    barsoverbeats (2011-07-03), Darrenrooster (2011-07-03), Dexy88 (2011-07-03), It's Mi (2011-07-03), jayeshb (2011-07-04), zatcha1980 (2011-07-03)

  30. #3420
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    @bars or K,
    Kan you post the psd for the signal bars please?

Page 171 of 778 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271671 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •