Page 158 of 778 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258658 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #3141
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Ah yes, T-Bone's creation I believe?

    I got your pm mate. I realised after I sent my message that those icon names are in the Wallpaper.html file. That widget puzzles (and amazes at the same time ) me mate - there seems to be duplicate coding in the Wallpaper and Widget files, but with the icon names being different. I was going to try to consolidate the code that I got from Them3this for the calendar (that has the calendar on two rows) with it but think I might stick with running two seperate widgets for it.

    Anyway, love my setup at the moment.

    Please share Waverly? Ill combine the two widgets for you also.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-07-02), It's Mi (2011-07-03)

  3. #3142
    Quote Originally Posted by norcal415 View Post
    been real busy lately work has gotten to me specially its a long weekend its getting to me I'll see when I have a good moment to sit and try it out sorry guys


    bro hows ios5? been wanting to try it out but kind of scared to not be able to go back to 4.3.3
    I was just poking fun at you

  4. #3143
    Hi,

    Can someone provide me with a Liveclock Pro icon below in grey please?



    Hi,

    Can someone provide me with a Liveclock Pro icon below in grey please?

    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

  5. #3144
    Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Hi,

    Can someone provide me with a Liveclock Pro icon below in grey please?



    Hi,

    Can someone provide me with a Liveclock Pro icon below in grey please?

    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    ...

    -clock.png

    Quote Originally Posted by dbtennis7 View Post
    Rum,
    When you get a chance could you make a voice memos, winterboard, AppStore, and iTunes icons in that ProBlue Mod style? Thank You!
    here you go....

    -voicememo.png -wb.png-appstore.png
    Last edited by rumcajs; 2011-07-02 at 07:21 PM.

  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-07-02), dbtennis7 (2011-07-02), Dexy88 (2011-07-02), elilab (2011-07-02), It's Mi (2011-07-03), jayeshb (2011-07-02), ReBourne (2011-07-02), The_Durben (2011-07-02), zatcha1980 (2011-07-02)

  7. #3145
    Rumcajs,

    Thanks mate, I mnaged to sort out some icons myself looking through the forum, however i was wondering if you can do me the following:

    iRetiner
    iAcces
    ToggleSSH.

    Another question, one of the icons has extra shine, i think its from the autoskinning...any ideas how i correct this?

  8. #3146
    Thanks Rum!

  9. #3147
    Anyone made a LockInfo theme ?

  10. #3148
    I just had to stop by and tell you this.....

    The K.Nitsua damn lockscreen will BLOW you away! K sent be a copy of it and i was like.... damn....... He says its still not complete but what I can tell you is the thing is beautiful! Despite everything that is moving around the lock is so fricking light! I had no lag using quick reply from lock! Really i had to keep trying to see if it would.... lol WOW!

    Oh... Not one thing on this lock looks out of place. Everything goes together like a work of art! Seamless!

    It's his best yet! As it should be...

    Rock on K and Bars... Rock on!

    Z

  11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2011-07-02), cavman2004 (2011-07-02), chrisangel13 (2011-07-06), Darkness777 (2011-07-02), DA_GHOST (2011-07-03), Dexy88 (2011-07-02), DrAgNbOi (2011-07-03), elilab (2011-07-02), It's Mi (2011-07-03), jayeshb (2011-07-02), Junior_G (2011-07-02), pocketdoc (2011-07-02), ReBourne (2011-07-02), rumcajs (2011-07-02), The_Durben (2011-07-02)

  12. #3149
    Z,

    Stop teasing us mate, now i really cant wait.

  13. #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Z,

    Stop teasing us mate, now i really cant wait.
    Sorry. I just had to say something... lol But it's the truth!

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

    Junior_G (2011-07-02), ReBourne (2011-07-02), The_Durben (2011-07-02)

  15. #3151
    fswipecache.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -fswipecache.png  

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jayeshb For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (2011-07-02), Dexy88 (2011-07-02), It's Mi (2011-07-03), ReBourne (2011-07-02), Simon76 (2011-07-02), The_Durben (2011-07-02)

  17. #3152
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    I just had to stop by and tell you this.....

    The K.Nitsua damn lockscreen will BLOW you away! K sent be a copy of it and i was like.... damn....... He says its still not complete but what I can tell you is the thing is beautiful! Despite everything that is moving around the lock is so fricking light! I had no lag using quick reply from lock! Really i had to keep trying to see if it would.... lol WOW!

    Oh... Not one thing on this lock looks out of place. Everything goes together like a work of art! Seamless!

    It's his best yet! As it should be...

    Rock on K and Bars... Rock on!

    Z
    oh ya why don't you send me that copy lol just kidding

  18. #3153
    Quote Originally Posted by zatcha1980 View Post
    Rumcajs,

    Thanks mate, I mnaged to sort out some icons myself looking through the forum, however i was wondering if you can do me the following:

    iRetiner
    iAcces
    ToggleSSH.

    Another question, one of the icons has extra shine, i think its from the autoskinning...any ideas how i correct this?
    here you go....

    -iretiner.png -ssh.png-iacces.png

    you need to have your icons in Folder folder not in Bundles....named exactly like the original on the SB...two icons per app one with @2x one without...that way you won't get extra overlay...

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    elilab (2011-07-02), It's Mi (2011-07-03), ReBourne (2011-07-02), The_Durben (2011-07-02), zatcha1980 (2011-07-02)

  20. #3154
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,624
    Thanks
    1,919
    Thanked 917 Times in 688 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jayeshb View Post
    fswipecache.....

    hi jateshb,will you make me elite icon if you have time please,thanks...

    unlimtone,tonefxs,skyfire,and springjumps

  21. #3155
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go....

    -iretiner.png -ssh.png-iacces.png

    you need to have your icons in Folder folder not in Bundles....named exactly like the original on the SB...two icons per app one with @2x one without...that way you won't get extra overlay...
    great jobs rum on this pro icons ur good

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2011-07-03)

  23. #3156
    Thanks Mate, i've moved the folder from bundles to Folder and have 2 icons with x2 and without, still the same issue

  24. #3157
    Can't wait for the update tonight! Want my UI from bars already

  25. #3158
    H Rum,

    Please can you do me pro icons on iWipe cache, Angry birds Rio, Angry Birds, SharePrice and Sonic?

    Regards

  26. #3159

  27. #3160
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_je View Post
    I donated for the first time for one of K nitsua themes. This one does look pretty sweet. Will I be receiving a beta or just the v1 thats being released tonight?
    Wait, what? The release tonight isnt a beta? Its an official Cydia release? I couldve sworn it was a beta with a few more updates...

Page 158 of 778 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258658 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •