Page 144 of 778 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 15544

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNitsua Z Twilight 3volution ~ K.Nitsua & Barsoverbeats

  1. #2861
    Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    can i rq for new PRO icons?
    Google earth,
    iTranslate,
    Shazam,
    LED Flash,
    DHL,
    PDF Expert,
    WIFI HDD,and currency
    It will be verry great,THX
    here you go....

    -currency.png -pdf.png-googleearth.png -itranslate.png-ledflash.png -dhl.png-shazam.png -wifi.png

    Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    So none of u guys have avenir fonts for psd?
    here....


    avenirltstd-light.otf.zip

  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-07-01), elilab (2011-06-30), htrantk (2011-06-30), It's Mi (2011-07-01), jayeshb (2011-07-01), ReBourne (2011-06-30), rine5 (2011-07-01), Them3this (2011-07-01)

  3. #2862
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go....

    -currency.png -pdf.png-googleearth.png -itranslate.png-ledflash.png -dhl.png-shazam.png -wifi.png



    here....


    avenirltstd-light.otf.zip
    a thousand thanks my friend

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2011-07-01)

  5. #2863
    "The Veins of Electricity" 240v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Capital of Australia
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 163 Times in 67 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Whoa! Finally! After 4 hrs of struggling with millions of errors with this instructions for restoration and your instructions, I am finally jailbroken on 4.3.3! And it's 5 am now.. Thanks, 240v!
    That's awesome! U must be in a similar time zone to me, im in Canberra. Anyway hopenu enjoy new firmware. They introduced a nitro engine in safari that speeds it up a lot 

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Color keyboard?
    That looks sweeett bro I like it! May I ask Wat font Ur using

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to 240v For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-07-01)

  7. #2864
    The Arcadian ReBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    King Kong Climb This Building
    Posts
    4,197
    Thanks
    13,740
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts






    i'm out gangs, time to go to work

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ReBourne For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (2011-07-01), elilab (2011-07-01), GAIAStevef (2011-07-01), iM7mAsRy (2011-07-01), It's Mi (2011-07-01), rine5 (2011-07-01), The_Durben (2011-07-01), Zekun (2011-07-04)

  9. #2865
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    I've had a look at the coding but haven't figured this out. Does anyone know how to split the coding for the calendar in this widget so that it appears on two rows, with the days of the week sitting above the dates? I want to use the same wider underlay that is at the top down the bottom and need the calendar to show on two rows, instead of all on one like it is now.

    Many thanks in advance, and thanks again to norcal for the widget.

    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  10. #2866
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    can anyone tell me how do i cut a transparent hole into a wallpaper to use with norcal weather, please?

  11. #2867
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 240v View Post
    That's awesome! U must be in a similar time zone to me, im in Canberra. Anyway hopenu enjoy new firmware. They introduced a nitro engine in safari that speeds it up a lot 
    I didn't realise you were in Oz as well mate. I'm down in Victoria . Thanks to you also for your help with the updating - I did it a few nights ago and although had a couple of hiccups with aptbackup I'm successfully running 4.3.3 myself now too.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Waverley73 For This Useful Post:

    lao3hero (2011-07-01)

  13. #2868
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Reading, PA
    Posts
    671
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 426 Times in 252 Posts

    @LAO3HERO

    May I request how you have your dock looking transparent like in the picture you posted on the page before this with the center weather theme and you have your springjumps there which I would like as well but also the dock looking like they are floating in air...Thanks!!

  14. #2869
    Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    I've had a look at the coding but haven't figured this out. Does anyone know how to split the coding for the calendar in this widget so that it appears on two rows, with the days of the week sitting above the dates? I want to use the same wider underlay that is at the top down the bottom and need the calendar to show on two rows, instead of all on one like it is now.

    Many thanks in advance, and thanks again to norcal for the widget.

    Waverly, heres a widget I made that I think is exactly what your looking for. I made this for Dl33t a while back, it has the calendar aligned how you would like, and the HTML is set up to easily toggle off everything else you dont want. LMK if this helped my man.

    Clock.rar


    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    here you go....

    -currency.png -pdf.png-googleearth.png -itranslate.png-ledflash.png -dhl.png-shazam.png -wifi.png



    here....


    avenirltstd-light.otf.zip
    HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT FONT FOREVER!!! Love you rummy

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (2011-07-23), elilab (2011-07-01), It's Mi (2011-07-01), jayeshb (2011-07-01), lao3hero (2011-07-01), Waverley73 (2011-07-01)

  16. #2870
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Sucks no one has been making any standard icons! lol

  17. #2871
    Master Modder Waverley73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Through The Never, Australia
    Posts
    3,391
    Thanks
    3,956
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Them3this View Post
    Waverly, heres a widget I made that I think is exactly what your looking for. I made this for Dl33t a while back, it has the calendar aligned how you would like, and the HTML is set up to easily toggle off everything else you dont want. LMK if this helped my man.

    Clock.rar

    Mate, that is absolutely perfect! Thanks heaps for not only the fast reply but also having pretty much exactly what I was hoping to find.

    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

  18. #2872
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    could anyone tell me how i get norcals widget to pull the wallpaper from my photos, please?

  19. #2873
    White SB Animated for NorcalWeather complete ....will post it later


  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    boslli (2011-09-03), Darrenrooster (2011-07-01), GAIAStevef (2011-07-01), It's Mi (2011-07-01)

  21. #2874
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    White SB Animated for NorcalWeather complete ....will post it later

    how did you change the sunset/sunrise to show icons instead of text?

  22. #2875
    Quote Originally Posted by rileyrooster View Post
    how did you change the sunset/sunrise to show icons instead of text?
    This is from other widget and I don't know can I post it ...must ask first author....

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dexy88 For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (2011-07-01)

  24. #2876
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Sucks no one has been making any standard icons! lol
    What ya need???

  25. #2877
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,733
    Thanks
    14,442
    Thanked 1,230 Times in 659 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexy88 View Post
    This is from other widget and I don't know can I post it ...must ask first author....
    what theme is that widget from?

  26. #2878
    Anybody know when the next update is dropping? These stock badges are bothering me....

  27. #2879
    i agree Def, would be nice to have some UI stuff to add! probably tomorrow or saturday would be my guess

  28. #2880
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman80 View Post
    i agree Def, would be nice to have some UI stuff to add! probably tomorrow or saturday would be my guess
    Definitely would be nice & it is the end of June. Last day. Just saying...

Page 144 of 778 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244644 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •