Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: God of War (Released, two pack)

Dreamboard Porter/Themer/Coder FrightDealer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmmm, im getting kind mad now...i keep getting a black screen in Dreamboard....let me ask some questions to make sure im missing something..

1) What firmware was this made and tested on?
    2) What Dreamboard version was it designed for?
    3) AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

Even the separate downloads still don't work and giv me a black screen...ugh...not mad at you KingJust, love the theme, idc how much i gotta do and wait, i want this THEME!! BADLY!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

at least iam getting somthing and not just the wall of dreamboard black death but i cant use it have to delete though ifile to get my phone back lets hope we get a fix soon

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Clark3529 For This Useful Post:

FrightDealer (2011-06-01)

help it wont work i really want it ive done everything please help me

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely cool to see a DreamBoard theme modeled after a game character, first one I've seen so far

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Cool. I would definately be interested in a Star Wars one bro. Just keep Jar Jar out of it and we'll be cool
    LOLOL, most definitely... LOLOL

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    Hmmmm, im getting kind mad now...i keep getting a black screen in Dreamboard....let me ask some questions to make sure im missing something..

1) What firmware was this made and tested on?
    2) What Dreamboard version was it designed for?
    3) AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

Even the separate downloads still don't work and giv me a black screen...ugh...not mad at you KingJust, love the theme, idc how much i gotta do and wait, i want this THEME!! BADLY!!
    I'm on iOS 4.1... i'm considering that this theme doesn't like iOS 4.3.2. I'm on the latest and greatest Beta release, that might be an issue also. But right now i'm shooting for the problem to be iOS verions issue. I don't know why, but that seems to be the trend. If there are any 'themers' out there on 4.3.2, please download and take a look, i'm sure there are some minor tweaks that need to be made to run on 4.3.2. Sorry everyone... I really wanted to share this with everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jalenthejiv View Post
    help it wont work i really want it ive done everything please help me
    I'm working on it... have to go to outside sources that are on 4.3.2 and look at the code for compatibility with 4.3.2. So please stand by!
    Last edited by kingjust; 2011-06-01 at 03:35 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kingjust For This Useful Post:

Waverley73 (2011-06-02)

Quote Originally Posted by kingjust View Post
    Damn!!! Give me your phone specs... that's not cool. What version of DB do you have? I'll clean up the code and redo a package for you... give me some time on that though. Sorry man, you are the first. Wait, do you have an iPhone 4? Give me some more info so I can figure this out, I don't like to have bad packages go out!

Thanks for your patience man, it really helps out!

KJ[/U][/B]
    No problem KJ.

What's weird is that's the 1st time this happens with a DB theme (and I've got plenty).

I'm on a iphone 4 with 4.2.6 and DB Beta 1.1.1

Hope we can get this to work across iOS versions soon (at least mine )

Thanks

I am on 4.2.1 sine DB v1.1 will not work on anything higher than 4.3.1 , well thts what the discription says. If it was made on 4.1 then tht is the prob, also by the latest beta, do u mean Dreamboard 1.1? Cause im running tht. Dnt wrry man, i can beta test for 4.2.1 firmware before u release, tht way it works when u release. Jus PM me if ya want. I can wait, this theme is worth it

Thanks

The issue I'm having, with both v1 and v2, is that none of the images are loading correctly. The buttons are, and I know the pages are turning. Here, it gets weirder. I load the theme, and the cool drop down icons show up. Then, nothing else shows up. I can touch the slider buttons, I can touch to activate dreamboard, but everything but the icons are totally black. WTF is up?

I think that it's an iOS version problem, none of the new separated versions works on my 4.2.6 and I'm running DB Beta 1.1.1 fine. Hope a fix can be found soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrightDealer View Post
    I am on 4.2.1 sine DB v1.1 will not work on anything higher than 4.3.1 , well thts what the discription says. If it was made on 4.1 then tht is the prob, also by the latest beta, do u mean Dreamboard 1.1? Cause im running tht. Dnt wrry man, i can beta test for 4.2.1 firmware before u release, tht way it works when u release. Jus PM me if ya want. I can wait, this theme is worth it
    I would like for this to be confirmed... if it is uncompatible with anything above 4.3.1, that would really suck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by salander85 View Post
    The issue I'm having, with both v1 and v2, is that none of the images are loading correctly. The buttons are, and I know the pages are turning. Here, it gets weirder. I load the theme, and the cool drop down icons show up. Then, nothing else shows up. I can touch the slider buttons, I can touch to activate dreamboard, but everything but the icons are totally black. WTF is up?
    Yep, that's the trend, i'm doing what I can man... please be patient.

Thanks

I would like for this to be confirmed... if it is uncompatible with anything above 4.3.1, that would really suck!!!!

Yep, that's the trend, i'm doing what I can man... please be patient.
    Okay, thanks man! I must have read the other posts wrong. I thought everyone else was just getting a general kind of black screen of death, showing nothing. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aauspitz View Post
    I think that it's an iOS version problem, none of the new separated versions works on my 4.2.6 and I'm running DB Beta 1.1.1 fine. Hope a fix can be found soon.
    Ah, I see... Maybe I should email wyndwarrior, see what he has to say.

Quote Originally Posted by salander85 View Post
    Okay, thanks man! I must have read the other posts wrong. I thought everyone else was just getting a general kind of black screen of death, showing nothing. Thanks!
    Your right, some are, and some are with icons... but it's gathering momentum that a concensus will be iOS version compatibility issues.

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

I keep getting stuck in safe mode and having to delete the files after seeing a black screen. Tried changing permissions and using different PLists but no luck.

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by korbyn8495 View Post
    I keep getting stuck in safe mode and having to delete the files after seeing a black screen. Tried changing permissions and using different PLists but no luck.
    Damn, I'm assuming your on iOS 4.2+?

Still didn't work. I changed the permisson to 0777, and I even went to system/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist and changed from <string>4.3.xxx</string> rồi sửa thành <string>4.2.1</string>.

Still get black screen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by htrantk View Post
    Still didn't work. I changed the permisson to 0777, and I even went to system/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist and changed from <string>4.3.xxx</string> rồi sửa thành <string>4.2.1</string>.

Still get black screen
    Thanks for trying...

Thanks

Wait so it doesnt work? Dam....i wish i could downgrade to 4.1 to try this....but i can't due to iTunes not letting me...oh well. I can wait as long as possible. This theme is cool and i want IT!!

I managed to get it working on 4.3.3

The only thing I haven't figured why it's not working is the blood up top. You can see the little question mark.
    Also, edit mode only works on that main screen...it doesn't allow any editing on the appgrid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ecksel02 View Post
    I managed to get it working on 4.3.3

The only thing I haven't figured why it's not working is the blood up top. You can see the little question mark.
    Also, edit mode only works on that main screen...it doesn't allow any editing on the appgrid.

Please share... I would like to make sure others are able to get this working... what did you do?

Please share... I would like to make sure others are able to get this working... what did you do?
    I'm trying to email the compressed folder straight from ifile but it doesn't appear to work. Any suggestions? Otherwise you'll have to wait about 5 hours until I get home from work.

I'm not sure if this was all necessary but I first just tried renaming almost all images without the @2x but that didn't work. Then I edited the plist to call for the images without the @2x also but nothing again. Then I realized the file path for the images was incorrect in the plist. So I fixed that and it worked. I also made a few other changes to the plist.

It looks awesome but i haven't tried messing much with the little question mark up top and like i stated above the appgrid doesn't come up in edit mode as well.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast