Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 307

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: (Released)XIROD-HD by Mack83/bAdGb team

  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    it's the wallpaper from inside the images folder in your xirod sb purple add on theme
    when I tick all the purple add ons in winterboard it's all ok,but when I also tick the weather add on I just get a black screen,I wont be able to send you the wallpaper until I get on my laptop tomorrow,as I don't know how to send pics on here using my phone
    thanks
    make sure you only tick only the purple on winterboard...don't tick both in the same time...


    follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to smallLUN For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (2011-06-22)

  3. #282
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LunX2 View Post
    make sure you only tick only the purple on winterboard...don't tick both in the same time...
    glad your here bro,im freaking sick for 4 days and feel better now not really

  4. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    glad your here bro,im freaking sick for 4 days and feel better now not really
    no problem bro I'm sick too when you're not around... LOL justkidding :P


    follow me on twitter http://twitter.com/smallLUN

  5. #284
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LunX2 View Post
    no problem bro I'm sick too when you're not around... LOL justkidding :P
    haha no homo

  6. #285
    ok i have to admit at first i wasnt captured by this themes design but the more i look at it i want it so i going to be donating for this.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (2011-06-22)

  8. #286
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    ok i have to admit at first i wasnt captured by this themes design but the more i look at it i want it so i going to be donating for this.
    lol thanks bro,before u do that pls check ur pm



    dang ur inbox is full,
    Last edited by mack83; 2011-06-22 at 02:33 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to mack83 For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-06-22)

  10. #287
    oh already donated, but i have no pm?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (2011-06-22)

  12. #288
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    oh already donated, but i have no pm?
    yeah bro ur inbox was full then received ur donation,btw thanks a lot hope u like it pls send me your cydia number

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mack83 For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-06-22)

  14. #289
    cydia number sent and inbox is empty, if you need to pm me, or was the pm about the cydia #?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (2011-06-22)

  16. #290
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    cydia number sent and inbox is empty, if you need to pm me, or was the pm about the cydia #?
    ok added bro

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to mack83 For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2011-06-22)

  18. #291
    Will the mods get ported to themeit as well? I really don't want to ask each time because i can't download from them cydia. As far as I know extras hit theme It sooner or later. I'm good with that, thanks

  19. #292
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER222 View Post
    Will the mods get ported to themeit as well? I really don't want to ask each time because i can't download from them cydia. As far as I know extras hit theme It sooner or later. I'm good with that, thanks
    hey bro did u gave me your cydia account number already?whats wrong on cydia?


    Check your PM
    Last edited by mack83; 2011-06-22 at 08:42 PM.

  20. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    hey bro did u gave me your cydia account number already?whats wrong on cydia?


    Check your PM
    Hey thanks man, I really appreciate sending me those extra files. I don't mean to rush assuming they will be on theme it anyway, for those of us who got their copy there. Anyway, when I try to download in cydia, in the end is some kind of error (not the usual 403 forbidden) in red text and it retuns to cydia not insatalled. Tried it couple of times. I'm not rushing on some extras as I will have this theme for a while. I've given my cydia account before but here it is, #608297.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to HUNTER222 For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (2011-06-23)

  22. #294
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    cydia said, that number was added already, im going to report that issue to the repo,and btw bro pls just download those files i sent you,i did that too those peeps bought my theme from themeit,thats why i put there in the description pls message me if you bought this theme to get some mods..thanks
    Last edited by mack83; 2011-06-22 at 11:04 PM.

  23. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by mack83 View Post
    cydia said, that number was added already, im going to report that issue to the repo,and btw bro pls just download those files i sent you,i did that too those peeps bought my theme from themeit,thats why i put there in the description pls message me if you bought this theme to get some mods..thanks
    Yeah, I downloaded them already. They look great too, thanks man

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to HUNTER222 For This Useful Post:

    mack83 (2011-06-23)

  25. #296
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER222 View Post
    Yeah, I downloaded them already. They look great too, thanks man
    glad u like it bro,thanks

  26. #297
    @Mack83 Hey Mack,How it going Bro?Is there any new Mod or up date?Thanks bro.

  27. #298
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by giang4loan View Post
    @Mack83 Hey Mack,How it going Bro?Is there any new Mod or up date?Thanks bro.
    theres a few color mods in cydia bro

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to mack83 For This Useful Post:

    giang4loan (2011-06-23)

  29. #299
    Hi bud pls refer to page 19 #271 tks buddy

  30. #300
    Newbie Themer mack83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    no.8324 bAd street
    Posts
    2,108
    Thanks
    2,104
    Thanked 2,223 Times in 1,151 Posts

    can you pls post the icon of tweet and textme?

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •