Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] HTC Droid Incredible 2 "Incredible S" with add ons

iPhone? More like MyPhone UltimateCydiaSource's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haarstad View Post
    Donation sent!! when you come out with a newer version or an update, will you be sending it out to us? or do we have to check in? or how does this work? lol
    Thanks a lot! I sent the theme to you and now when I'm done with the update. I will email everyone with a update of the theme.

ok, i got it all up and running but the facebook widget. It says to look for a line that says "Your Feed URL"... But i can't find it, i don't know if it's because i'm blind or if it's not me but the closest thing i can find relating to an URL is "rssmikle_url=". I have the subscription link and everything ready, i just don't know where to put it. Could i get a screenshot or something showing or describing it a little better?

Thanks

ok, i got it all up and running but the facebook widget. It says to look for a line that says "Your Feed URL"... But i can't find it, i don't know if it's because i'm blind or if it's not me but the closest thing i can find relating to an URL is "rssmikle_url=". I have the subscription link and everything ready, i just don't know where to put it. Could i get a screenshot or something showing or describing it a little better?
    There may already be a link but there should be a long link in the widget html. If not let me know and I can try and help you a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    There may already be a link but there should be a long link in the widget html. If not let me know and I can try and help you a bit more
    I'm not seeing anything that has any url or any line requesting one. could you possibly get me a screenshot of what it looks like with the line, just use the "Your URL Here" instead of your actual URL.

On the HTML, it says that there will be something that say "Your URL Here" but since i don't have one, if you could sent me a screenshot, i would appreciate it.

A couple suggestions for the theme would maybe be a landscape mode that will work with SBRotator. I don't know if it's possible but figured i'd give a lil input. And also, whenever resprung, it does automatically put all of the apps back to the way it was when first installed. but everything is pretty sweet with this theme, i'm loving it!

Thanks

I'm not seeing anything that has any url or any line requesting one. could you possibly get me a screenshot of what it looks like with the line, just use the "Your URL Here" instead of your actual URL.

On the HTML, it says that there will be something that say "Your URL Here" but since i don't have one, if you could sent me a screenshot, i would appreciate it.

A couple suggestions for the theme would maybe be a landscape mode that will work with SBRotator. I don't know if it's possible but figured i'd give a lil input. And also, whenever resprung, it does automatically put all of the apps back to the way it was when first installed. but everything is pretty sweet with this theme, i'm loving it!
    Let me just send you a blank url spot with the widget. I'll pm it to you. As for the rotate probably not for a while if at all because it would require me to code it in manually as dream board doesn't support SBRotator. As for the apps thing set your permissions to 777 and it should fix it

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateCydiaSource View Post
    Let me just send you a blank url spot with the widget. I'll pm it to you. As for the rotate probably not for a while if at all because it would require me to code it in manually as dream board doesn't support SBRotator. As for the apps thing set your permissions to 777 and it should fix it
    What do you mean to set permissions to 777? and a PM is much appreciated

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Go In ifile click the blue arrow go all the way down to user group world put them all at read write excute and save em should save ya stuff
    Last edited by 2k1; 2011-09-19 at 03:33 AM.

I did what you said on my iTouch but once I get out and go back in, it never changed anything, it just went back to the way it was. Do I need to do this on the computer? If there is some kind of save button to push on the iTouch, I can't find it. The only thing it says is "back" or "done" so I tried done but it wouldn't save. Sorry for acting like a noob but i'm lost with certain things lol

Thanks

I did what you said on my iTouch but once I get out and go back in, it never changed anything, it just went back to the way it was. Do I need to do this on the computer? If there is some kind of save button to push on the iTouch, I can't find it. The only thing it says is "back" or "done" so I tried done but it wouldn't save. Sorry for acting like a noob but i'm lost with certain things lol
    If your using iFile make sure both Owner and Group are set to mobile and below User, Group, and World are set to Read, Write, Execute. Or use ssh and click info and make permissions 777

Default Helloo
    How's progress going on the theme?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smacdallas View Post
    How's progress going on the theme?
    Amazing new features are coming that's all I'm gonna say at this moment. Probably a teaser soon but school is crazy right now and I have very little time to work on the theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Donation sent! Looking forward to it!

Thanks

The theme is still being worked on but very slowly due to school and some personal matters. I promise this will have some amazing new features that will make it the first HTC theme for iPhone to do what it will do. I hope to have a preview video out soon. Thanks, Matt

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Thanks for the update.

My iPhone is a Part of Me jonkjon's Avatar
    Thanks

Donation sent.......Looking forward to giving this a shot
    "I own this block now!"-unknown Buuf gangster

Donation sent keep up the good work, thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uuufo View Post
    Donation sent keep up the good work, thanks
    Sent! Enjoy and if you have any problems just ask

Newest theme preview thread. Check it out! http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...oid-4-0-a.html
    Last edited by UltimateCydiaSource; 2011-12-02 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks, running it now can't wait for ICS, looks good!

donation sent wheres my theme

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkdmd116 View Post
    donation sent wheres my theme
    I will send it when I get home

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast