Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iHover HD by tuky06/bAdgb team

My iPhone is a Part of Me tuky06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JEDi81 View Post
    I got the Facebook bundle folder from another theme I have the icon I want to use & I placed in the folder Thats in bundles but nothing
    I'm assuming the icon is spelled correctly and that you have respring?
    Something is not spelled correctly though. Double check the spelling.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tuky06 For This Useful Post:

JEDi81 (2011-06-21)

hi,

i got another problem... /sigh my snowcover4 is not working just wanna ask if you know if its compatible with 4.3.3? =(

and follow up for the mobile notes bundle... =( is it done? please please still waiting....

thanks

Thanks

ill work on notes right now. I dont know about sc4 though

Hi there. Purchased this theme from Cydia and it is absolutely awesome. How do I make my icons transition like in the video by MrRoberts instead of the customary Apple slide? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robert1127 View Post
    Hi there. Purchased this theme from Cydia and it is absolutely awesome. How do I make my icons transition like in the video by MrRoberts instead of the customary Apple slide? Any help is much appreciated.
    Thank you.
    You would need "barrel" found on cydia

Thank you. I must say that your support with set up is exceptionally fast and quick. Do you have any other themes because YOU HAVE A LOT OF SKILL IN DESIGN. Also, is there anyway to make the phone dialer clear instead of red so you can see the picture of the person talking to you? I know that Glaskart has one and I'm wondering if I could combine it or show how deletet the red one that comes with iHover. thanks again
    Last edited by robert1127; 2011-06-26 at 05:25 PM.

Thanks

Thank you. I must say that your support with set up is exceptionally fast and quick. Do you have any other themes because YOU HAVE A LOT OF SKILL IN DESIGN. Also, is there anyway to make the phone dialer clear instead of red so you can see the picture of the person talking to you? I know that Glaskart has one and I'm wondering if I could combine it or show how deletet the red one that comes with iHover. thanks again
    Well those are really nice words. Means a lot.
    I have http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...y06-badgb.html

What you can do with the dialeer is copy/paste from glaskart to iHover Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone the images you like to

Quote Originally Posted by tuky06 View Post
    Well those are really nice words. Means a lot.
    I have http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...y06-badgb.html

What you can do with the dialeer is copy/paste from glaskart to iHover Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone the images you like to
    Do have have to delete anything from the iHover Bundles and which folder in the themes? i have 6 different folders and I'm just not sure how to do what you said. I'm kind of new to this so please forgive my ignorance. if you can give me a step by step, I'd appreciate it a great deal. thanks and I just bought iSwerve in support of your work.

Thanks

Do have have to delete anything from the iHover Bundles and which folder in the themes? i have 6 different folders and I'm just not sure how to do what you said. I'm kind of new to this so please forgive my ignorance. if you can give me a step by step, I'd appreciate it a great deal. thanks and I just bought iSwerve in support of your work.
    Thanks a lot.
    Ok you want to make this transparent right?
    Those images are found in Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone in all themes.
    So if you want to use glaskart images on iHover then copy the images from glaskart folder to iHover's folder.
    You can either use iFile on your device or ssh through the computer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1568.png  

Quote Originally Posted by tuky06 View Post
    Thanks a lot.
    Ok you want to make this transparent right?
    Those images are found in Bundles/com.apple.mobilephone in all themes.
    So if you want to use glaskart images on iHover then copy the images from glaskart folder to iHover's folder.
    You can either use iFile on your device or ssh through the computer.

I still don't understand. I guess I'm just an idiot...thanks for your help anyway. You're a great guy. I just don't know if I should delete the files from iHover and replace them with the other images or just leave them.

Thanks

I still don't understand. I guess I'm just an idiot...thanks for your help anyway. You're a great guy. I just don't know if I should delete the files from iHover and replace them with the other images or just leave them.
    NO NO your not an idiot.
    What you can do is back up the files you going to play with that way if you dont like the cahnges you can always go back to originals

tuky06 (or somebody) can you help me with this theme, please? I'm using the iHover SD version on my 3GS running 4.3.3 and for some reason the iTunes icon refuses to theme. Also, the iPod interface doesn't display the bubble/window, it just shows my default album artwork. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tia

I know this is an ihover thread, but I need some help with iswerve and the iswerve thread is kind of dead as this one might be.

Would it be possible to update iswerve hd keyboards to work with iacces 5?
    Tyvm

I love how you thank Jesus first on this post amen bro

nice theme i will use it as i will replace my old one theme.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    I love how you thank Jesus first on this post amen bro
    We nothing without him so to him be the glory 🙏

@tuky06: first i wanna say sorry for posting it here,,i bought your i-swerve long time ago from cydia,and i love it,but the calculator wasn't themed,will u make update for that? i'm on iphone4 4.3.5..sorry aagain for this post here..

TIA

Loving this theme but cannot get local weather to work on ios5. Can any one help me please with the right code as I cannot find it I live in the UK post code SA31 3QY.

Many thanks

Default Changing Ihover
    Im really confused on how to change the ihover name on the screen. i dont really understand this kinda stuff so if any feedback could be made as simple as possible, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast