Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iHover HD by tuky06/bAdgb team

My iPhone is a Part of Me nexus76's Avatar
    Thanks

u need to change it within the lockscreen theme,look for the words city within the code and change the numbers to what u desire or even write the colour in words,u do teh same for the temp and the weather descrition,if u unsure what i mean by code and how to find correct place using ifile let me know and ill trye xplain better and put screenshot up.
    ok if u use ifile you need go into var/stash.themes and then the ihover LOCKSCREEN theme,then go into the private folder and then open the ihover.css and if using ifile you can justuse the search option and type in the word city and it will take you to the code and then u will see something like this
    #city{

display:;

position: absolute; top:240px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 20px; width: 320px; height: 48px;
    text-align: left;
    font-family:"AppleGaramondLightRegular";
    font-size: 50px;

color: #purple;
    text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px #000;

next to the words colour u will see tuky original colour code,mine shows the words purple as i changed it,but thats the bit u want to dlete and then change to what ever u desire.but keep it exact as it was just delete and replace with no spaces or anything and then save it and respring ur device to see changes.you do that also to change the temp and also the description or even the custom wording of ihover,if ur new to doing this just practice with trial and error as i did when i first learnt and ask for advice here,everyone is helpful usually.......usually haha,oh yeah if u are new i recommend downloading winscp to ssh to ur iphone,its easier than ifile,its how i do all my stuff,ifile is my last resort and when away from lappy.
    Last edited by nexus76; 2011-06-06 at 02:19 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nexus76 For This Useful Post:

tuky06 (2011-06-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me tuky06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blazexfire97 View Post
    Hey tuky, how do i make something appear on the first 'bubble' or circle, like i know you ssh something but where/ what should the file name be? & Does the picture have to be a specific size?
    Select a wallpaper/pic on camera roll and set as lockscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by nexus76 View Post
    u need to change it within the lockscreen theme,look for the words city within the code and change the numbers to what u desire or even write the colour in words,u do teh same for the temp and the weather descrition,if u unsure what i mean by code and how to find correct place using ifile let me know and ill trye xplain better and put screenshot up.
    ok if u use ifile you need go into var/stash.themes and then the ihover LOCKSCREEN theme,then go into the private folder and then open the ihover.css and if using ifile you can justuse the search option and type in the word city and it will take you to the code and then u will see something like this
    #city{

display:;

position: absolute; top:240px; right: 0px; down: 0px; left: 20px; width: 320px; height: 48px;
    text-align: left;
    font-family:"AppleGaramondLightRegular";
    font-size: 50px;

color: #purple;
    text-shadow: 0px 2px 2px #000;

next to the words colour u will see tuky original colour code,mine shows the words purple as i changed it,but thats the bit u want to dlete and then change to what ever u desire.but keep it exact as it was just delete and replace with no spaces or anything and then save it and respring ur device to see changes.you do that also to change the temp and also the description or even the custom wording of ihover,if ur new to doing this just practice with trial and error as i did when i first learnt and ask for advice here,everyone is helpful usually.......usually haha,oh yeah if u are new i recommend downloading winscp to ssh to ur iphone,its easier than ifile,its how i do all my stuff,ifile is my last resort and when away from lappy.

wow thanks for the explanations and instruction... i will try it now =) and let you know if i made it =D

yes i got it... really thanks for the help =)
    Last edited by aseng; 2011-06-06 at 02:59 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aseng For This Useful Post:

nexus76 (2011-06-06)

Just wandering if there's any news on the pink colour mod?
    Thanks

Thanks

yes lissa is coming

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tuky06 For This Useful Post:

littlelisa63 (2011-06-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tuky06 View Post
    yes lissa is coming
    How did that biteSMS work out for you?? Also can I give you my cydia account for future updates.

Thanks

I don't think I received the bite SMS stuff. I did get the icon pack though.
    About cydia just email me

hi again =) just wanna ask how to use the UWALL? the one in the first page =)

Thanks

what do you want to know?explain a bit what u mean as all u need to do is select it in winterboard and it will work,if you want to know how to put your own pic inside just go into the them and change the user.png picture to something you want,but remember to change it to 600x600 in size altho you dont have to it will just fit the theme better if u do.
    Quote Originally Posted by aseng View Post

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nexus76 For This Useful Post:

tuky06 (2011-06-07)

Thanks

Use either one. The iHover SB Widget that came with the theme or the UWall mod.

yes got it... thanks again =)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aseng For This Useful Post:

tuky06 (2011-06-07)

As I have changed a lot on the CSS files and the HTML files is it worth me upgrading this when updates are on Cydia or best leaving as don't want to re do them again...?

I have also sorted the sounds out to select manually ( hope you don't mind all this) personal touch, if I don't want to go thru Cydia do I still get an emailed update..?

Cheers

Away message. Stop messing with it lol
    Or you could use myStrings from cydia
    Last edited by actove; 2011-06-07 at 11:53 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by actove View Post
    As I have changed a lot on the CSS files and the HTML files is it worth me upgrading this when updates are on Cydia or best leaving as don't want to re do them again...?

I have also sorted the sounds out to select manually ( hope you don't mind all this) personal touch, if I don't want to go thru Cydia do I still get an emailed update..?

Cheers

Or you could use myStrings from cydia
    No a problem
    I suggest that anybody that does modin to their theme always saves them so when updates come they dont have to redo them.
    Make a folder with all you moded stuff

hi again...

is it possible to request for the iHover name animation like the fade away... thanks

How do u get rid of the bottombar on the lockscreen cause it is showing over the slider?

Thanks

hi again...

is it possible to request for the iHover name animation like the fade away... thanks
    I'm not understanding your question.

Quote Originally Posted by juicygurl View Post
    How do u get rid of the bottombar on the lockscreen cause it is showing over the slider?
    Would you post screenshots please.
    Last edited by tuky06; 2011-06-08 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks

think he means to make the iHover text to be able to fade in and out with animation
    I'm not understanding your question.

Would you post screenshots please.

Thanks

Why would you want the iHover to fade though

I got it, all I had to do is use slide to unlock killer for the text and bar.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to juicygurl For This Useful Post:

tuky06 (2011-06-09)

Thanks

Ah ok. Cool.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast