Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iHover HD by tuky06/bAdgb team

My iPhone is a Part of Me tuky06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ghorap5 View Post
    Hi
    I have problem with iconoclasm please look to attached image

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    I don't see anything wrong. All you need to do is drag the last five apps to another pages or make it a folder.

Quote Originally Posted by aseng View Post
    hi do you have the instruction for the bubbles??? and do you have the bundle for the mobile notepad?
    What you mean instruction with bubbles? And not notepad yet.

the bubbles of oasis hd if how can i add in ihover hd??? what should i need to do??? thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me nexus76's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice work on this,been waiting for a iswerve follow up so glad to see this,come across it late so had to cydia it rather than donate but thanx alot. been trying to custom the iHover text but cant find it in codes anywhere,is there a way?seen few asking also in posts but didnt see anyone say they have or how they did!!is it possible to do that?

like the iHover SB uwall mod on first page also, its says submitted so guessing its not accepted yet as looked for it on cydia but cudnt find,if im wrong where can i get this set up please. LOOKING FORWAD TO SUM SICK MODS AND GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING ON THEME. P.S we dont like pirates here on modmyi,pay for them theme as its so cheap,support the themers always
    Last edited by nexus76; 2011-06-05 at 06:08 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nexus76 For This Useful Post:

tuky06 (2011-06-05)

the bubbles of oasis hd if how can i add in ihover hd??? what should i need to do??? thanks
    Honestly, with all the animation already within the theme, it is a battery killer but i turned it off anyway, so why would you want to add bubbles? The battery will drain a bit faster. Unless you add un-animated bubbles which may look good, so if you find out how to get the bubbles make sure to tell me, ill try to un-animate it>

Edit: Btw, Tuky, when you click the power button up top and everything regular pops up, the sliding thing and stuff, so at the bottom of that it says 'STAY' and its a regular thing, its not themed at all and it's not alligned with the lining on the bottom,

Know how to fix it?
    Last edited by blazexfire97; 2011-06-05 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks

Email me for this with request.

Quote Originally Posted by nexus76 View Post
    Very nice work on this,been waiting for a iswerve follow up so glad to see this,come across it late so had to cydia it rather than donate but thanx alot. been trying to custom the iHover text but cant find it in codes anywhere,is there a way?seen few asking also in posts but didnt see anyone say they have or how they did!!is it possible to do that?

like the iHover SB uwall mod on first page also, its says submitted so guessing its not accepted yet as looked for it on cydia but cudnt find,if im wrong where can i get this set up please. LOOKING FORWAD TO SUM SICK MODS AND GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING ON THEME. P.S we dont like pirates here on modmyi,pay for them theme as its so cheap,support the themers always
    Thank you nexus.
    Go to jailbreakennow.com to for help with changing iHover to anything you want.

The UWall mod Im gonna post it on first page on a minute.
    Thank you for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by blazexfire97 View Post
    Honestly, with all the animation already within the theme, it is a battery killer but i turned it off anyway, so why would you want to add bubbles? The battery will drain a bit faster. Unless you add un-animated bubbles which may look good, so if you find out how to get the bubbles make sure to tell me, ill try to un-animate it>

Edit: Btw, Tuky, when you click the power button up top and everything regular pops up, the sliding thing and stuff, so at the bottom of that it says 'STAY' and its a regular thing, its not themed at all and it's not alligned with the lining on the bottom,

Know how to fix it?
    Please post a screenshot with details
    Last edited by tuky06; 2011-06-05 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuky06 View Post
    Email me for this with request.

Thank you nexus.
    Go to jailbreakennow.com to for help with changing iHover to anything you want.

The UWall mod Im gonna post it on first page on a minute.
    Thank you for the support.

Please post a screenshot with details
    Sorry tuky, it wasnt allowing me to take a screenshot, so i just took a similar picture of the internet.

Here,

The only difference is that it doesnt say 'Slide To Power off' up top which isnt a problem, and at the buttom it says 'Stay' instead of cancel, i dont think thats how it's supposed to be, by the way, you got the app store icons fixed?

Thanks

Sorry tuky, it wasnt allowing me to take a screenshot, so i just took a similar picture of the internet.

Here,

The only difference is that it doesnt say 'Slide To Power off' up top which isnt a problem, and at the buttom it says 'Stay' instead of cancel, i dont think thats how it's supposed to be, by the way, you got the app store icons fixed?
    Thats because i have edited the strings in springboard.app
    Fixing mask and shadows now

Thanks

Thanx tuky,dont know how i missed the code to change it,scrolling too fast im sure but all fixed now and looking forward to that Uwalljust a quickie on the LS wallpaper,in your screens of it the wallpaper inside the globe looks sharper and clear but when i put a wall in mine it looks blurry and less clear,i tried resize to globe size but still looked low res and blurry,anything i should do or is it meant to look blurry?

do u see?my girl looks fuzzy in it,excuse the carrier from iNvision,was there a carrier logo with this theme?didnt see one!!
    Last edited by nexus76; 2011-06-05 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks

Thanx tuky,dont know how i missed the code to change it,scrolling too fast im sure but all fixed now and looking forward to that Uwalljust a quickie on the LS wallpaper,in your screens of it the wallpaper inside the globe looks sharper and clear but when i put a wall in mine it looks blurry and less clear,i tried resize to globe size but still looked low res and blurry,anything i should do or is it meant to look blurry??
    Well if not on 4.0 or 4.1 then you gonna have it blurry.
    You can only pulls the Thumbnail.jpg after 4.1 thats why. However if you know how to edit it you could have a user.png sshed to Private foldera and then that would show on the lock.

I dont mind the carrier June is my dude.
    I usually don use carrier as you can see on my screenshots. I like clean status bar
    Last edited by tuky06; 2011-06-05 at 09:43 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tuky06 For This Useful Post:

nexus76 (2011-06-05)

Thanks

yeah im 4.1 and did try changing user.png but it didnt show up so thats why i was confused as to is it meant to be blurry,ill double check i didnt use lower case "u" instead of capital on the User.png.
    ill check it....did u mean edit the user.png inside the LS theme/private? just tried an didnt work,ill just accept that for now as dont have a way round it from what i can see,thanx anyway
    Last edited by nexus76; 2011-06-05 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks

yeah im 4.1 and did try changing user.png but it didnt show up so thats why i was confused as to is it meant to be blurry,ill double check i didnt use lower case "u" instead of capital on the User.png.
    ill check it....did u mean edit the user.png inside the LS theme/private? just tried an didnt work,ill just accpet that for now as dont have a way round it from what i can see,thanx anyway
    Ok delete the Thumbnail from the LockBackground.html

but if you prefer to use the "User.png" then replace all that line so it looks like this

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuky06 For This Useful Post:

actove (2011-06-07), nexus76 (2011-06-05)

Thanx tuky,dont know how i missed the code to change it,scrolling too fast im sure but all fixed now and looking forward to that Uwalljust a quickie on the LS wallpaper,in your screens of it the wallpaper inside the globe looks sharper and clear but when i put a wall in mine it looks blurry and less clear,i tried resize to globe size but still looked low res and blurry,anything i should do or is it meant to look blurry?

do u see?my girl looks fuzzy in it,excuse the carrier from iNvision,was there a carrier logo with this theme?didnt see one!!
    Heyo, i like your edits, how'd you make it so the slide to unlock is red instead of purple?

Thanks

much thanx got it all sorted deleting the thumbnail text

erm didnt do any edits,thats how mine come,isnt everyones like that???i didnt donate as late to see theme so got it from cydia today so maybe its diff from the beta im not sure!!......just checked and if u leave the LS running ull see that its animated the lock bar and fades in an out from red to purple,least on mine anyway!
    Last edited by nexus76; 2011-06-05 at 10:26 PM.

Thanks

blazer it flashes when you on the lock-screen.

blazer it flashes when you on the lock-screen.
    Ohh no wonder, i removed all the animation lol.

By the way, i edited a lot of the strings, but after i resprung my device, it says 'Slide to unlock,' mind telling me which string covers that?

Thanks

Ohh no wonder, i removed all the animation lol.

By the way, i edited a lot of the strings, but after i resprung my device, it says 'Slide to unlock,' mind telling me which string covers that?
    Away message. Stop messing with it lol
    Last edited by tuky06; 2011-06-05 at 10:49 PM.

Away message. Stop messing with it lol
    Lol fine , just one thing before i do, You know when you receive a message, it says EXIT, LOOK, and chatback, can you tell me the string that covers 'EXIT,' I cant find it, i found Look and Chatback but not exit >_>

Thanks

Lol fine , just one thing before i do, You know when you receive a message, it says EXIT, LOOK, and chatback, can you tell me the string that covers 'EXIT,' I cant find it, i found Look and Chatback but not exit >_>
    Not sure brois a lot of editing there so you have to look slowly.

Posted iHover UWall mod link on first post as well as iHover and iSwerve lite themes
    Last edited by tuky06; 2011-06-05 at 11:21 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to tuky06 For This Useful Post:

nexus76 (2011-06-05)

Hey tuky, how do i make something appear on the first 'bubble' or circle, like i know you ssh something but where/ what should the file name be? & Does the picture have to be a specific size?

much thanx got it all sorted deleting the thumbnail text

hi how did you change the color of the London and as well as the loudy and the 14??? thanks

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast