Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] iApplesauce

Hello, I just installed this theme a couple of days ago and i love it. I was wondering if someone could help me get a few missing app icons?

Calendars (by readdle)
    Spotify
    Tweetings

Thanks!

Wonderfull Theme but i have one problem . the whatsapp and the Musik player logo doesnt change his skin to the Applesauce theme
    i have a german ios
    Last edited by khronn; 2011-12-21 at 03:04 PM.

iApplesauce has been updated for iOS 5.0 compatibility, just submitted the update so should be available soon!

Also I have included a biteSMS 6.0 theme. You will need to clear the bitesms cache: To clear the cache, delete all the /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/bsbg-*.png files

Nothing like kissing *** to ppl ya know and trying to dis someone ya don't, why not get full story be4 being a tool jeez
    Quote Originally Posted by nkapoor124 View Post
    The lockscreen widgets look exactly like Revi-Krs what a joke
    hey larke don't mind nkapoor124 he likes to stick his nose where it don't belong cause he likes to suck up to as many popular theme designers as possible Very classy theme tho great job.
    Last edited by jima6636; 2012-01-28 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    Nothing like kissing *** to ppl ya know and trying to dis someone ya don't, why not get full story be4 being a tool jeez

hey larke don't mind nkapoor124 he likes to stick his nose where it don't belong cause he likes to suck up to as many popular theme designers as possible Very classy theme tho great job.
    Was a long time ago I got over it and Thanks

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

Larke,

I get the following message.

-img1155.png

Hope they approve it soon

Well if anyone else is having problems purchasing it thru Cydia it is also available thru ThemeIt, which is now updated for 5.0 compatibility

iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    Well if anyone else is having problems purchasing it thru Cydia it is also available thru ThemeIt, which is now updated for 5.0 compatibility
    Bought this one from ThemeIt and, what I can I say, it looks really great. Just a request though, can someone share or make a couple of icons for me like Springtomize, IntelliScreenX, Backboard, Perpage+, Activator and fsWipeCahce? Would also like to know how to change the wallpaper, please! I'm on iPhone 4S IOS 5.0.1, if that matters. Thanks Larke, for this theme!

Thanks Larke! I see that on Theme It version 2.1 is released.. Interesting I'm gonna support you and buy it there also :P

Quote Originally Posted by laurence0609 View Post
    Would also like to know how to change the wallpaper, please!
    Just delete the two Wallpaper.png files in the iApplesauce HD Directory and you can use your own. (I used the SMSBackground.png to make it one grey color)

@Larke

Wonderful work on the Update !!!!! I'm so happy

Maybe you could add this to the Theme:
    Unrestrictor 3G

Grtz,
    Roelio

i'll work on those icons as soon asi can, all problems with Cydia are fixed

Is my Battery logo working like it should?
    Because now my Battery icon looks like this at 100% (kinda looks empty )

Quote Originally Posted by Roelio View Post
    Is my Battery logo working like it should?
    Because now my Battery icon looks like this at 100% (kinda looks empty )

yes thats what its spose to look like

Larke I made a change in the battery icon because I think this would be more logical.

What do you think? Is it better like this? One of them has a pixel bar to much or is missing one, you know how to fix this?

Download: Battery icon's zip modified

Thanks again,
    Roelio
    Last edited by Roelio; 2012-02-02 at 09:30 AM.

Second batch.

-heroescomic.png-idisk.png-iheartradio.png-kevin-smith.png-light.png-loopt.png-my-xbox-live.png-myat-t.png-myspace.png-okcupid-v1.png-okcupid-v2.png-okcupid-v3.png-oovoo.png-ourstage-radio-.png-path.png

Third batch.

Tweetings Attachment 563990
    Xbox Guide Attachment 563991
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tweetero.png   -tweetdeck.png   -tipulator.png   -steam.png   -soundhound.png   -siriusxm-v2.png   -siriusxm-v1.png   -rooster-teeth.png  

-remotelink.png   -remote.png   -qik.png   -posterous.png   -psn-go.png   -phillyd-v2.png   -phillyd-v1.png   -hb2go.png  

-g-park.png   -gallery.png   -foursquare-v2.png   -foursquare-v1.png   -foodspotting-v2.png   -foodspotting-v1.png   -fml.png   -drinkspro.png  

-dictionary.png   -destorm-v2.png   -destorm-v1.png   -bigoven.png   -appbox-pro.png   -360-live.png  
    Last edited by Ardivian; 2012-02-03 at 10:10 PM.

I am writing this just to say thankyou for this theme. It is the best one I have used. It is visible, clear, pure and uncluttered. For those of us who's eyes have dimmed with age, this is the perfect choice. Finally I can see my phone again.

the psds are included to make more, or if you can't do that, make a list and I can make them for you, then you need to put them in the Bundles or Folders folder, the icon name is specific so if you get AppInfo it should tell you the what the folder and icon name should be.
    I downloaded an icon pack from post #123 here... Do these go in the Bundles or Folders directory? Also, does each icon need a directory in and of itself?

GREAT theme BTW!!!!

Icon suggestions:

iTeleport
    1Password
    iDisk
    Remote (Apple)
    AT&T Scanner
    3G Unrestrictor
    SnapSeed
    MultiTunes (Cydia App)
    Navigon
    MapQuest
    Trapster
    Engadget
    TUAW
    Mac Life
    Autoblog
    TWC TV (TimeWarner Cable)
    iHeartRadio
    IMDB Trivia
    Key Ring
    Gilt
    Yelp
    UrbanSpoon
    Priceline Negotiator
    Open Table
    Sams's Club
    Intro to Math
    Intro to Letters
    SunTrust
    AmEx
    Chase
    StateFarm
    MetalStorm
    Paper Glider
    Inception
    LuneUP Pro
    Bookworm
    ColumnsDLX
    BIA2 Free+
    Streets of Rage 2
    Jetpack Joyride
    Where's my Water
    Zombie Gunship
    Asphalt 6
    Monopoly
    Mirrors Edge
    Need For Speed Shift 2
    Fruit Ninja
    Battleship
    Unblock Me
    Sudoku2 Pro
    Cut the Rope
    Tetris (new)
    Predators
    Infinity Blade
    Diamonds
    Emerald Tear (Jewel Quest mysteries)
    Frogger
    Jewel Quest 2 in 1
    Pac-Man
    Top Gun 2
    Time Crisis 2
    Resident Evil 4
    Paratrooper
    Soul Calibur
    Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Sorry for the loooong list but I have no access to PhotoShop and my icons would be crap even if I did...
    Last edited by cromwelld; 2012-02-20 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cromwelld View Post

Find iPhone
    iDisk
    Remote (Apple)
    iHeartRadio
    For iDisk, Remote, and iHeart look up in the previous posts. Those 3 are there.

Here's Find iPhone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -find-iphone.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Ardivian View Post
    For iDisk, Remote, and iHeart look up in the previous posts. Those 3 are there.

Here's Find iPhone.
    Thanks for the Find iPhone! I found those three as well! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Roelio View Post
    Maybe you could add this to the Theme:
    Unrestrictor 3G

Grtz,
    Roelio
    Can you attach the 3G Unrestrictor icon to this thread? I seem to always get a failed to open error from fileape...
    Last edited by cromwelld; 2012-02-20 at 02:28 AM.

Great theme. Now where in the world do I go to modify my location that the weather is pulling from? I'm certainly not in Modesto.

I have iFile but don't really know where to go in the system to see this. Seems pretty complicated for such a basic thing that needs to be done.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast