Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Inspired OS Classic

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Wow this should be good. I'm pretty sure i bought this one.

1.2 contains nothing new, except its now on Cydia, which means I can EASILY update the theme to everyone, so as Instructed before, if you purchased please email me your cydia account number at

[email protected]

I would HIGHLY recommend this theme, as when its updated will be super sick.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Them3this For This Useful Post:

misterjrw (2012-04-02), swol_je (2012-04-02)

Are there any instructions for this at all? I assume the overlay button is supposed to be some sort of editing button? Mine does nothing. Where do you change the weather and how do you add apps to the folders?

Thanks for everyone rushing to answer a simple question. 😒

where can I get this theme? I looked on Cydia but didn't see it there?

It's on cydia, but good luck getting help with it. No one here answers questions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Sorry if I've got your back up, but I'm just going on your previous post, where you said you'd get onto this and others to update to iOS5. I even mailed you my receipt the day you posted your comment asking for a copy of the theme, and didn't hear anything back.
    I really like this theme and even offered help in making it complete for ios5, so I'm rather confused now.
    Is this theme dead, or will you update to ios5.
    I'm on ios5 and it works ok for me, download from cydia

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vwlover69 View Post
    Are there any instructions for this at all? I assume the overlay button is supposed to be some sort of editing button? Mine does nothing. Where do you change the weather and how do you add apps to the folders?
    Ok, the overlay button puts an overlay onto the bottom dock (which i think looks a lot nicer). To change the weather, use ifile on the phone, then go to the Dreamboard folder within var/mobile/library. In there you will find the Inspired OS Classic folder and in that folder is another one called Widgets. In there is DateWeather and in that folder is the widget.html file. Using the magnifying glass in ifile, look for var locale......and change to your weather code (mine is UKXX1657).

To add apps into favorites, my apps etc, you need to go into edit mode. To do this touch and hold the picture of the theme in the main dreamboard app and a pop up will show you edit, reset and cancel. Press edit and you can put icons where you like.

Hope this helps??

And everyone's answers could have been answered by the videos in the first page or reading, at all.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849